What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2013

wotamess

Awesome TPS :yes:

That's the second time I've seen Grapefruit do amazingly outdoors. Minime did a massive one a few years ago, which went late and NO mould, too... Seems worthy of a proper investigation :D

The other unlikely success I've had was Purple Trainwreck from DNA/Reserva Privada... flowered until late October with 0% mould issues and gave 100% top shelf results. Fruity as Fuck.

MJBadger - you're still growing the FoN, right? Or one of the precursors? That was one of the most impressive tasting smokes I've had. Interesting to hear if you're getting the heavy fruity flavours?

Very interested to here the smoke reports from some of these new strains like the G-Warp from Khalibairav and Harold's Early Love potion.

Easy like a Sunday Morning :D

:yes:

-wam-

MJBadger

Veteran
MJBadger - you're still growing the FoN, right? Or one of the precursors? That was one of the most impressive tasting smokes I've had. Interesting to hear if you're getting the heavy fruity flavours?

My problem is I am Anostic (poor sense of smell as well as taste) & the GF says it just smells like dope !!!
A couple of people I know that had a smoke said that one particular plant smelt like Berries & even I noticed one myself that was so lemony even I could detect it . But I remember a few yr back I had a few that were lemon & I think this is from the Lemon pheno Haze . In fact thinking about it the lemon has shown up several times .

wotamess

The smoke varies nicely on these autos, actually! I would agree that the Frosty MTF has the hint of dreaded LR flav, but the other MTF is awesome. Great nose and palate and the strongest of the lot. The (MTF x Indica) x MTF has really combined the 2, I think. It's definitely got 'the funk' you expect from an indica! I got a nice bag of original MTF x Indica seeds back recently so i think a project featuring a male of those is definitely a good idea.

anyone still got any of zeds straight auto indi at all?? that would be a find :D

It's reall been quite an amazing season. would have been a good one for some swazi or some other early-ish Sativas. They're always so mould resistant and would be flowering beautifully by now... got a good specimen in the seedbank to be tried ;)

:yes:

-wam-

B

buddymate

Still got a decent number out,cropping the lot next weekend.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
yeah great harvest buddymate,

with kind of nuts du u use .,?

thx for sharing

tc
D

B

buddymate

Mainly dutch and canadian dimodz,we dont really have decent weather on the whole so need quick finishers :ying:
Last day trimming today,thats it for outdoors till next season :tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
@buddymate :tiphat:

i mean nuts not genetics. with kind of nuts do u use .,?

bogatin

Buddymate,

respect for your grows. How much can you trim with that trimmer per night? I'm asuming only freshly picked plants are trimmable. Does it make a lot of noise while rotating?

Stay safe!

B

buddymate

How much can you trim with that trimmer per night?
Fresh turgid bud mate,its quicker if someones "feeding" you while you sit there cranking,machine makes a slight grinding noise as the gears spin away but its not really audible unless your sitting right on top of it,probably do 4 kilos,maybe 5 in a session if your doing an all day session,that would be dry end weight.
Dimodz,big hairy gorilla ones I think?

bogatin

Fresh turgid bud mate,its quicker if someones "feeding" you while you sit there cranking,machine makes a slight grinding noise as the gears spin away but its not really audible unless your sitting right on top of it,probably do 4 kilos,maybe 5 in a session if your doing an all day session,that would be dry end weight.
Dimodz,big hairy gorilla ones I think?

Thanks for the feedback. One more thing. How often do you need to clean the blades? Sharpening blades or buying new ones? Oh and what are best sizes of nugs to put in there? Max min size?

Respect,
B.:thank you:

B

buddymate

Thanks Kalb,my english aint so good,I speak geordie very well however,hahaha,Dimodz sorry for the misunderstanding I just use seaweed,bat guano,FBB,chicken pellets,even used rotten trout in the past,all natural mate.
Bogatin,I snapped a blade after trimming maybe 4 kilo's?Havent snapped any more since,lucky I guess,you get loads of spares with the spinpro,biggest bud I put in was maybe 3-4 inches?Smallest was the popcorn,worth getting mate.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts