What's new

UK GOVERMENT IN DOCK OVER MARIJUANA!

R

REDEYE_420

F*CK THE PO-PO!

F*CK THE PO-PO!

Been following his case for a while, even more so now that i am on bail for a possession charge.

DOH! Sorry you got nabbed bro, never like seeing the po-po get a result :no:

Best of luck with however you deal with it.

Peace.

R

REDEYE_420

Eddie in court on Wednesday!

Eddie in court on Wednesday!

LATE UPDATE-SORRY!

Originally Posted by Eddie Stratton
Hi,

As most of you know, my sentencing hearing for cultivation of cannabis is coming up on 26th May. This is just to let you know that if you are planning to come along in support, you will be very welcome. The hearing should be in the morning, they like to get such things out of the way early...

The hearing will be at 10.30; May 26th;

Snaresbrook Crown Court
75 Hollybush Hill
London
E11 1QW

Cheers, and thanks for your support!

Edwin

I can't make it myself, but if any of you guys and gals are in the area and you have the time please go and show your support.

All the best Eddie. I hope all works out well for you.

tribe

What a HERO!!!! He could of possibly had it all anulled and gone home, but decided to take it further so as not to just benefit himself in the short term, but everyone in the long term. If only we were all like Edwin then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place! I agree with EVERYTHING he said there, he is not bending rules or making unfair arguments, just pure and simple logic, something with which the government has no idea, goverments only know control through irrationality and fear. There are no two ways about it, the law is unjust. Simple as that, it is discriminatory. It is as it is for no reasons other than lobbying from large oil/fuel/plastic/paper/drug/tabacco/alcohol and the media owned by fatcats(who in turn own large oil/fuel/plastic/paper/drug/tabacco/alcohol etc corporations). People have the right to live as they wish, and the right to use a PLANT for health or otherwise in anyway they wish. We are not robots or machines for their use. We are our own people, people! Governements are a freakin' joke, all they want is power and control, it's a shame TV and the media have dumbed everyone down into passive sloths who are happy to give up their rights. Well not Eddie. WHAT A HERO!!!! I'm right with you budy, you have the heart and soul of a lion, and my best wishes go out to you. I will support you in any way I can, please keep us updated with how it is going and what we can do to help.

Thanks for the court date info redeye420, I will be sure to spread the knowledge around to drum up support. Sucks that I have work on wednesday :(

R

REDEYE_420

GOOD IDEA-SPREAD THE WORD!

GOOD IDEA-SPREAD THE WORD!

Thanks for the court date info redeye420, I will be sure to spread the knowledge around to drum up support. Sucks that I have work on wednesday :(

No problem tribe! Make sure you do spread the word, the more people that stand up to this bullshit, the harder it is for them to send us on a vacation to sunny old HMP!

I mean the courts can only deal with so many people, same with the prisons too LOL!

Peace.

tribe

No problem tribe! Make sure you do spread the word, the more people that stand up to this bullshit, the harder it is for them to send us on a vacation to sunny old HMP!

I mean the courts can only deal with so many people, same with the prisons too LOL!

Peace.

Exactly! I was thinking could we not just overrun them? I think there are less than 800 places left in prison at any time at the mo, maybe less, that's why the dickhead labour let loads of criminals go last year and "accidentally" hundreds the years before aswell. If we could get more than say a 1000 people at hero edwin's next court date (not wed) to stand outside the court, we sign a petition that we all are equally responsible, then we procede to be seen smoking and selling ganja to each other, then march past westminster smoking and selling ganja to each other. They cannot try 1000 people, let alone put us all in jail without huge expenses and huge media attention on this unjust law. If they want to try us all, we ALL take the same path as edwin and we are sure to win!! Lets see how wednesday goes, and if it doesn't go our way lets get organised! :D

El Toker

Exactly! I was thinking could we not just overrun them? I think there are less than 800 places left in prison at any time at the mo, maybe less, that's why the dickhead labour let loads of criminals go last year and "accidentally" hundreds the years before aswell. If we could get more than say a 1000 people at hero edwin's next court date (not wed) to stand outside the court, we sign a petition that we all are equally responsible, then we procede to be seen smoking and selling ganja to each other, then march past westminster smoking and selling ganja to each other. They cannot try 1000 people, let alone put us all in jail without huge expenses and huge media attention on this unjust law. If they want to try us all, we ALL take the same path as edwin and we are sure to win!! Lets see how wednesday goes, and if it doesn't go our way lets get organised! :D
You can't even get most cannabis users to go to a regular demo, I doubt there'd be much of a turnout when the aim is to get arrested.

little will

Shame i live in the midlands or i would defo be there. The world needs people like Eddie to stand up an fight the government bullshit, or if they dont ALL of our rights will be taken away from us, the world leaders want us to be passive, brainwashed robots, with no thoughts that come from us, sheep following the shepherd.

Well done Eddie and good look Wednesday

tribe

You can't even get most cannabis users to go to a regular demo, I doubt there'd be much of a turnout when the aim is to get arrested.

Haha too true el toker... maybe we need to entice them with super amazing free ganja and promises of legality and lots of boobs....:dance013:

Though my point was that hopefully they'd be too many of us to arrest us all, but if they called marshall law or something and we did all get arrested somehow, we'd just follow in edwins footsteps... though you never know with our police nowadays, knowing them and peaceful protests of us just expressing our freedom (hahahahaha) of speech, they'll probably just surround us, stop us from pissing and getting water etc, wait until we weaken and then beat us unnecessarily in the stomach on the sly, all for no reason other than they were told to or are power hungry power-ranger-wannabes (I think all police, like alot of people, are under the disillusion of obedience of authority, and lack the ability of self-decision making, see link below)... bloody police have an important job in society, they need to stop being robots and think for themselves and see the bigger picture, see the world from all sides not just from behind blue flashing lights, get some morals, common sense, heart and soul rather than a big fat rulebook written by imperialists. I bet if all the police did their own research into this PLANT and its benefits most would end up being on our side and march with us... :D

check this out http://www.age-of-the-sage.org/psychology/milgram_obedience_experiment.html, especially the video at the bottom. I personally feel this plant opens our eyes to stop being such a fuckin tool which is the REAL reason it's illegal...

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

An hour to go. Best of luck Edwin. Shame I cannot be there, but I am in spirit.

No media coverage as yet....shame !

R

REDEYE_420

2pm time slot now.

2pm time slot now.

The court time has been moved to now-2pm!

Eddie has apparently had a positive interview with the BBC, however I don't think it will be broadcast until September from what I hear?

Hopefully some reporters will turn up at court too.

I hope plenty of people showed up to show their support :)

All the best Eddie.

As soon as there is an update I'll post it up.

Peace all.

R

REDEYE_420

Eddie walked into court about 20 minutes ago with around 12 supporters and press.....

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Cheers Redeye thanks for the info. Just hope it gets attention from the media quicker than September.....ummm why September?

R

REDEYE_420

Not sure skunkfunk, that was my initial thought. There were reporters at court, so something should make the news tonight or maybe the papers tomorrow.

NEWS JUST IN....

Eddie received a 3 month suspended sentence and a £500 fine. As soon as I hear more I'll let you know. Eddie is sure to take this to the next level of appealing the decision.

Peace.

R

REDEYE_420

Originally Posted by Eddie Stratton:
Thanks! I've been 3 monthed off, 12 suspended, 500 quid and a conditional - I cannot own any hydroponic equipment for one year. Obviously, if I grow in soil the suspension of voided and I go to prison, so why the conditional? A bit perplexed...

When Eddie formulates his next steps and makes them known I will post them up.

Peace.