What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelightpower

Veteran
yeah looking ream bro. putting the beauties through their paces again mate.

glad your running the cheese x northern lights solid no one from dis crew has got that one going cept me. loads of commercial growers are loving it, big yields, shorter flower time, but still top notch stinking resinous buds. i also think the buzz is more interesting than cheese.

people down luton were charging £8 a cut for this strain. that was a few years ago.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Psycho Berry Cheesey ... :canabis:

Yeah cannaboy please post some up :yes:

Here's Seekers Cheese (aka Cheese x NL#5xHaze by Hazeseeker) :

picture.php

... flowered under natural sunlight. It's sure got some minerals...

Solidopc

Yea, i'm pretty chuffed i've still got a cheese cross going. Smoking up the last of some cheese cross i had for a while. Lost the mother in the rip down, and am glad it wont be my last taste of cheesey weed.

The two of them are doing well outside, the cheesexnl particulary, it seems bushier than the ffa. Am definatly going to take cuts from them, as they are looking very healthy. I thought they might be ifested with insects after being outside, but they look top notch. Shouldn't be long before they're big enough for clones.

Will have a picture of my jackie psd, which is on day 1 of 12/12 today. I'll be bending it under the light. It will have the 400watt all to itself, so i am hopeing it yields well. Was thinking of topping it, but am not sure how it takes to it, so will bend this first one horizontal below the light so the side branches can pop up to the canopy. Get a real killa smell of this plant allready even in veg. Smells nicer than the other two. That dont allways equate into the fininished product i know, but it can't be a bad sign.

Quick question on that, what's the stretch like on the jackie psd llp? Mines about 15inches tall or so right now. But has had the lowest 6 branches taken off for clones, so it kind of lollipopped, but not too much.

Should have some fat buds to show in a couple of months. Will update the pics here for these uk based cuts, (cheese x nl & jackie psd)

lovelightpower

Veteran
jackie psd; stretches bit more than cheese, bout same height as psycho, maybe a little bit taller.

in other words i'm not really sure.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i fucin love you doc...no bull sh1t!

your allways doing the right stufff:)

i fukin love you man..an you too bean!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seekers cheese looks da bomb Doc,Definately gonna make a name for itself....LGA leading the way,once again!
Looking good Cheesey,Im finding the Psychoberry needs a little less nutes than the Psycho I am used to growing,but early days 4 me...what about you mate? feel free to chime in anyone else... JBo

C

cheesey

Seekers cheese looks da bomb Doc,Definately gonna make a name for itself....LGA leading the way,once again!
Looking good Cheesey,Im finding the Psychoberry needs a little less nutes than the Psycho I am used to growing,but early days 4 me...what about you mate? feel free to chime in anyone else... JBo

ive fed the psychoberry the same as the psycho . veg upto ec 1.4 then flower 1.6 think the last week b4 flush when i added the pk13/14 i went to ec 1.8

C

cheesey

unplugged the 400w now . ive only flushing for 7 days(but pushed 3 ltrs a day per pot ) cant wait no longer going to chop tomorrow or sunday

psychosis

xkoodl.jpg

2isuu85.jpg

psychoberry

210hg5e.jpg

not long mr LLP till you get to taste the psycho hash lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the psycho looks like a good yealder from ere:),,,is it mutch better yealding than the Cheese clone?

Standaman

Anyone on here heard of space cheese or jacks cheese or even better grown it?
It's from The Dank Dairy whom i believe are new cos i ain't heard of them....... Anyone??

lovelightpower

Veteran
Anyone on here heard of space cheese or jacks cheese or even better grown it?
It's from The Dank Dairy whom i believe are new cos i ain't heard of them....... Anyone??

i've got some space cheeze seeds.
dank dairy are on another forum, so you wont hear bout them on this forum.
google dank dairy, i'm sure you'll find some info...

Standaman

Oh i know the one you mean well i think i do.

Have you grew any out yet? It's meant to be crossed with the proper cheese clone hence my interest finding someone who can enlighten me.

Thanks for the reply though mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts