What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganja baba

Veteran
Londinium said:
Sorry Hazy didn't notice that b4! I was smoking something called Lemonade last time maybe 3 years ago with a guy from somewhere in smalltown Midlands(sorry can't remember but he was just friend of a friend visiting) It was pretty nice stuff lemony but different from Citrals I've tried and much stronger body buzz. Reminded me of something called 'Sherbert' I smoked in Portugal for months in '96(can't remember portugeuse name now)that was sposed to be from South coast of England but I've not seen it here since,unfortunately. It was great stuff like Bubblegum x a good Lemon strain and it always made me sneeze as does the LemonLime from Brockley and some Citral I've tried.
Any of you guys have particular sneezing strains? because it wasn't pollen, I think its a small kinda allergy and my doc agreed(she's very openminded)but unfortunately I seem mildly allergic to the citrus types I like lots,its a bummer! Its another reason why I keep Grapefruit Kush around as its well citrus but no sneeze for me.Still at least I'm not allergic to Haze then I'd be really pissed off! Am I mad or is this something u fella's are aware of? JBo
:redface:

a friend of mine made a strain called lemonade , he is from london and it got about the countys .... it was sweet tooth x cant remember lol .....
sounds like you discribed it ... maybe its the same ...

lovelightpower

Veteran
i will ask around, may have an idea for a smokers meetup venue
norfolk area, so fairly deserted (no poo-lice).

also strain that i'm on at the minute which got passed down from the luton boys, is cheesexnorthernlights finishes slightly quicker than cheese, but still has to no tolerance build-up thing.
as it's gone through the generations of clones, i'm sure the taste has changed though.
i think gradually being dominated by the cheese.
always a nice smoke, clones well and easy to grow.
even friends that have completely muffed their grow up, or harvested far to early, have got something tasty to show at the end of it.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blues is like cheese with more gum, taste more blue hues...shit yeald......not as raw weed smelling, more blue than real blueberry..blues/cheese £200 is a cheap price...we payd £20 for 1.3 of the blues many times...... compulsive blues smokers..cluckin for a blue fix...blues /cheese is the standard now!!

i smoked something called lemon a few weeks ago.. atualy better than cheese could have swore it was a Kali...

if you want a camp site ive got a decent legal camp site for you guys ....ashy vally...devils drop is there..every now and again someone falls down?

a cuts and camp out party sounds classy...bar b q`s..yehhh

ive got a free party type of sound system ready... i think!!!

Last edited:

Ganja baba

Veteran
englishrick said:
yo...im a mank!!....

blues is like cheese with more gum, taste more blue hues...shit yeald......not as raw weed smelling, more blue than real blueberry..blues/cheese £200 is a cheap price...we payd £20 for 1.3 of the blues many times...from this guy in the old...ham ......the guy has everyone coming to him!.... compulsive blues smokers..cluckin for a blue fix...blues /cheese is the standard now!!

i smoked something called lemonade a few weeks ago.. atualy better than cheese could have swore it was a Kali...

if you want a camp site ive got a decent legal camp site for you guys in manchester....ashy vally...devils drop is there..every now and again someone falls down?

a cuts and camp out party sounds classy...bar b q`s..yehhh

ive got a free party type of sound system ready... i think!!!

the lemonade my friend made was sweet tooth x jack herer , so it could have been the one you smoke the other day ..... my friend has moved to china now . so i have no idea where to get the cut from ...
sounds like a nice smoke you had , i havnt tried any for a good 3 years .

chizzleonetime

nice 2 see another mank rick
'we payd £20 for 1.3 of the blues many times'
whoahhhhh we pay a tenner for 1.3 of the blues doesnt come round to often though ,

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you have a mate who wanted to go kashmere..he liked the fule out there?...one of the group had the blue/cheese..i think i know this jack..good to here from you guys..

blues could be phycosis!!...more fruit than cheese with all the smell..maybe or could b a coco cheese

il edit my list when you guys have had time to make all your good points

both of these crosses will be close to the top of the list soon sometime...

cheese will be "sport" pheno of sams sk x an afganni or some other male..im sure its nothing to do with a bigbud hybrid..its skunk put it that way..and that was one of the first pollyhybrid..it was all crap beffor the polly...

polly want a new flava...

i could be wrong tho

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just rememberd...cokecloa is a cut from around here too,, il add it soon!...the taste reminded me of the green house near damstraat...in 1999...simple but efective sweet flavour...not better than cheese but a nice change when avalable...not had it in awhile tho..

im realy enjoyin just readin you guys at the mo...il change the list tomoro tho!!

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
there is another West Country cut too-

Shaker. They call it Shaker because.....you guessed it.......it makes some people shake. It really does. They also call it Five Times because it is a 90s NL#5XHaze. It has been around for 10yrs+ and is really classy weed.

Tokermon

could u say the area you live in general? I really want to know what this insanely fruity strain was i had. didn't smell skunky at all just fruity like watermelon crossed with cherry sweets or something strange like that. the buds are solid, so solid the bud got rot inside but i salvaged what i could by making oil and it was golden gooey sweet goodness. only came across it once or twice though :badday:

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
never heard of s4...or starburst...must be newish.. we only changed juicy fruits to starburst a few years ago..

snickers used to be called marathon....they were the days!!

anyone heard of FFA..it stands for FREE FOR ALL..this one might be big...sounds like our sort of cut....people who have the chemd cut have this one too..watch out for FFA!!..

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Hey guys, how grows..:wave:

For the record, Floater x Lifesaver isnt a clone yet...its a line called "Belter" with 3 mothers, a Sativa JCB leaning pheno, a Thai/Afghan pheno and a Green mutant Thai/Colombian pheno.:D Both herm, not easy but enough for me to move on to somthing else, after a year and a half of testing the mothers(apart from the geen pheno which was chucked early) i decided to bin the Indy n Sat mums..(the smoke was awesome, i miss the Thai/Afghan most with her lemon taste, made the room smell like that real haze when ya burnt it...:yummy:)

Yet to test any of the progeny myself, so anyone is welcome to give them a go while im busy with other, more stable lines...:joint:..PM me.

Bless.. :rasta:

^^Cheese..:D

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

englishrick said:
1441310278AD2a.jpg

Nice pic Rick!

Peace

Last edited:

Ganja baba

Veteran
englishrick said:
just rememberd...cokecloa is a cut from around here too,, il add it soon!...the taste reminded me of the green house near damstraat...in 1999...simple but efective sweet flavour...not better than cheese but a nice change when avalable...not had it in awhile tho..

im realy enjoyin just readin you guys at the mo...il change the list tomoro tho!!

hey rick yeah i know a guy who knows the guy that germed the kola aka mc , its from robinhood ways and serounding countys , im getting the cut of 2 types today and some of the weed to compare it with . will let you kn ow what its saying .... i was smoking kola 11 years ago at least ... we still dont know what it was bought as though , he cant remember ...the name mc came before kola
they changed the name cause most people didnt like the mc as it was grown poorly so they started calling it kola , it does have a kola taste to it though ...

lovelightpower

Veteran
i smoked a load of the cola at a glastonbury festival,
the weed and some hash made from it.
got it off some guys in a tent making bread in a traditional bread oven.
those guys seemed serious about their bread!

Ganja baba

Veteran
just got some cuts of the kola and a sample , im a bit sad as it isnt the kola , mc , its just a spicy average weed i have been given as kola , the trouble is any weed that smells spicy gets called kola now days , by people with little strain knowledge . localy .

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is my frav pick of the alpha...its not my work tho!!...my stuff looks just as good tho....i give the guy allot of credit for this pick

i just bought chemDD and alpha.... i allready have the first straw d in the fridge..just prayin no bad hermis

Bean.....LGA paveing the way as usual...when you guys makin me a member???....get me workin!!/helpin!!...not met you yet!!..you allright Bean!!

lovelight....where did you get the icmag donator tag makes you look well cool...lol

ganja shame about the kola.....we might have been able to bank that one like cheese and phycosis

my mate has cola...i mean, it has like a cheap coke taste...sweet,,but with that broad undertone of cheap coke..not real coke taste.. cheap coke!!..real nice smoke!!...the guy dont want to swap cheese for it???.... he knows cheese is better...but hes a bit selfish...arnt you bro!!...8 weeks your happy..eh..fuck rick...lol

"belter" is sutch a uk term....what a belter!!!...i like it....

cant wait to try chemdd

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

A tip for you Rick - in almost all your pics, the leaves are too green by the end of flower, and the leaf tips are burnt - cut down on the ferts and give them a proper flush.

You'll notice a considerable improvement in the way they smoke, and you won't have to spend as much on ferts.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts