What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greendog*0069

Blueberry Clone Mother !10 years old .. * Green dog .UK THC 24% Banging.

cheese is amazing, a beautiful strain in every respect!
but there's are other clone only (and british bred) strains in the uk that are of just as good quality.
i would love to hear about any other uk legendary strains.
please educate me, what you got? :joint:

british clone only strains;
AK47(clone)cherry pheno.............................(john goodman)
The Apple(clone)........................................lemonxkali mist
Bin Laden(clone).........................................ak47?, available throughout Hackney
Blue Cheese aka stilton(clone).......................not Big Buddah's, clone circulates Luton..etc
Blue Ice (clone)..........................................found in wales
The Blues or livers(clone).............................possibly an old Northern Lights X Big Bud
Bristol black kush(clone)..............................90`s HK sport pheno
Bristol Creme(clone)....................................Devon/Exeter/Bristol SouthWest
Capirihauna(clone).......................................Grime x ?Sativa
Cheese (clone)........................................... exodus skunk No.1 clone
cheesexnorthernlights(clone).........................from Luton
cola/kola(clone)..........................................midlands strain
"The Dunk*(clone)...................................... 98`s g13 pucka type
El Yucateca(clone)......................................(ganja pasha)
ES (clone)..................................................old nigerian x skunk cross (Oldtimer's cut)
FatSat(clone).............................................NL5xHaze x Transkei Lime from Bristol area circa '95
G or G-force(clone).....................................smuggled from the dam (Graham)
GrapefruitKush (clone).................................Sensi Hindu Kush f2 pre'90
Grime(clone)...............................................? x Stan
Jordan(clone).............................................SuperSkunk x ? from westlondon
Jack herer.ukv1(clone)................................. sat dom.
kali mist.....................................................old phenotype, london
Kali "pre98"(clone)........................................sativa dom. not seed stock!
kalishnapple(clone)tropicanna pheno................kalimist x pineapple(Sonic)
Ka$hi(clone)................................................source of info; verge
Kentish Creme(clone)....................................bagseed from Jamaica
krowberry(clone)..........................................blackberry x grand daddy purple
Lemon(clone)...............................................haze hybrid cut
lemonade(clone)..........................................from the Midlands
Lemon&Lime(clone)......................................'87 citral xHawaiian
london pink(clone)........................................london clone
Lot 5(clone).................................................(oldtimer1)
mind control(clone).......................................source of info; verge
MudHaze or 'Maze(clone)................................grown since '89..'87, Haze?cut x SOIL (Earthy DurbanPxSk#1), Norfolk
Mystery strain(clone)....................................( elevator man)
Nap(clone)..................................................clone only indica strain (Banana Man)
navinder(clone)............................................british breed
No Name(aka John Doh)(clone)........................(Sonic)
Old Boy Blue (clone)......................................East Anglia
Orange Skelter(clone)...................................Sk1 x CaliOxSk1 Circa '87 from Harrow area
Peng(clone).................................................Nottinghamshire
Rudebwoy(clone)..........................................'85 JA xSkunk1, South London
Rumpole Stiltskin(clone).................................london, indica
Peng (clone)................................................ssh oldschool pheno, london
Pineapple(clone)...........................................skunk 1 x alaskan jamaican (Sonic)
Pr1(clone)...................................................from preston
Psychosis(clone) .........................................possibly old superskunk pheno handled by exodus crew
Purple Afghan(clone)..................................... (ganja pasha)
Purple pineapple(clone).................................. purple pineapple skunk
Safe House(clone)........................................(Sonic)
Shaker(or Five Times)(clone)...........................90s NL#5XHaze been around West Country for 10yrs+
smurf berry..................................................galactic smurf x haze santa maria x krowberrry
SKOB(clone)................................................'89 MalawiCob xSuperSunk from Cornwall & CapeTown
Stan(clone).................................................Oldskool Affy that stank like Floor cleaner with Phat Greasy budz,sadly lost
Stella Blue(clone)..........................................(sonic)
Strawberries and Cream (clone).......................Brum
SugarPuffs(clone).........................................WhiteWidow(firstbatch) X 1/2STAN (Afghan) and 1/4 each Mysore and MudSkunk.(kelogdog)
super silver sour diesel haze(clone)..................(found by ojd)
swa swa(clone) ...........................................backcross?
Sweet p(clone)............................................sweet tooth x power plant
Tooti-Fruity(clone)........................................south-east midlands
Top44 sport (clone).......................................(EddieShoestring)
Viking(clone)................................................originally from holland
WeeBubble(clone).........................................'90 BG selection from Glasgow outskirts
White Cheese(clone)..................................... cheese x white widow, circulates Norfolk

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I left the window open too far last night, it got really windy while I was asleep and the place was freezing this morning. However, most of the stink has gone, and the buds are incredibly dry for two days hanging - should be able to give them the final trim today, and I usually do that at day three. I might try this method again! But yeah, touch the buds, and the funk returns, like an evil cloud...:)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeker's Cheese (aka Cheese x NL#5xHaze) ... :dance:

picture.php

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I left the window open too far last night, it got really windy while I was asleep and the place was freezing this morning.

hehe, I feel you there - woke up in the middle of the night FREEZING MY TITS OFF with rain coming through the windows! Such a shame after Sunday's scorcher..

Lovely looking plant, Brother Monk.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Are there any "Clone-only" outdoor strains suitable for the UK?:chin:

If you're looking for something that will work in the UK, try zenseeds strains. They're bred in Denmark, further north that most parts of the UK, so anything that finishes for them should finish for us too. They even have outdoor Cheese crosses, if that's what floats your boat..

B

buddymate

I have something that finishes,check my gallery,I was just interested in any clone only outdoor strains,always room for more plants in the field.:wink:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I have something that finishes,check my gallery,I was just interested in any clone only outdoor strains,always room for more plants in the field.:wink:

Niceness, should check these things before I open my mouth :noway::laughing:

What are you running there out of curiousity?

I've got a few varieties going, my first year outdoors so everything is from seed this year.

Elevator Man's outdoor thread is a good education, as he's been trying all manner of strains and clones in the great UK countryside over the past couple of years.

B

buddymate

I will check out elevator mans grow thanks,I have close to 200 plants out at the moment,mostly affie crosses,I got the seeds last time I was in NWFP area,crosses them with dutch strains,they finish here,what are you growing outdoors this year?

Dr. D

Veteran
If you're looking for something that will work in the UK, try zenseeds strains. They're bred in Denmark, further north that most parts of the UK, so anything that finishes for them should finish for us too. They even have outdoor Cheese crosses, if that's what floats your boat..
Anyone grown out any of their stuff? iv got some of the Dansk Diesel to try out, was wandering what the quality will be like....Peace

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
At the moment I've got vegging..

Karma's Jamil Sayyida (Leb 27 x esbe)
esbe's Guerilla's Gold x Danish Passion
esbe's (HTC Deep Chunk x (eroc x Danish Passion)) x b3n7 erdpurt
esbe's Arne's Blue Kush

Also some midsummer Diesel Ryders for the craic.

Dr D, I'm flowering some of the Blue Kush indoors atm too, so should have a decent answer to your question in a couple of months, in terms of quality under HPS anyway.. whether our own UK halide is up to the job is anyone's guess lol.. other people seem to really rate the far north genetics, so fingers crossed. Some of my outdoor beasties are backyard jobbies too, so at least part of my haul should survive the summer, as far as security is concerned at least. I'll definately get some pics up later in the summer.

I'd quite like to see some more UK clone onlys and british bred strains crossed to these Danish genes too. Surely we've got our own breeders that could come with something early finishing and potent..

B

buddymate

I have only ever seen a few of Esbe's beans grown out,didnt impress to be truthfull,werent heavyweight enough,I normally manage triple figure grows outdoors and do ok.Its always nice to have something extra to experiment with however.

Attachments

• Harvest uk. 004.jpg
    Harvest uk. 004.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Harvest uk. 027.jpg
    Harvest uk. 027.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Plants,UK outdoor guerilla. 001 (Medium).jpg
    Plants,UK outdoor guerilla. 001 (Medium).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 8

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I have only ever seen a few of Esbe's beans grown out,didnt impress to be truthfull,werent heavyweight enough,I normally manage triple figure grows outdoors and do ok.Its always nice to have something extra to experiment with however.

How do you get on with mold? Have read Afghans have good resistance.

I figured the reason the Danish stuff is the way it is, is because those fluffy buds won't rot anywhere near as easily as something big, fat and heavy. I'm willing to compromise a bit if I can sleep easier when we get some rain in late summer/autumn.

Sorry for diverting this thread off topic a bit guys!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Cheese and the Mystery Strain both just about finish in the UK, so the blues would too, as it's pretty much the same genetics. I don't have another clone of it now, or I'd stick one out, but got more important things to test out - like the Blue Satellites.

I've got one as large as a cabbage sat in my living-room window right now to stretch out some cloning branches before planting out - it's ridiculously big and obvious as hell (those shade leaves are bigger than my hand), but as long as only friends come over the next couple of days I should be OK...gulp...:(

B

buddymate

They resist mould better than most thankfully as the buds are dense which is a rarity in the UK outdoors,I dont like loose airy buds,take forever to trim.
picture.php

C

CMoon

I can't work the new pic controls-doh

peace

Hi JG-good to see you're still at it

:woohoo::woohoo: bangin job now eye sees it:laughing:

you still mowing the lawn nights on that shit?:laughing: it got me back training after a decade on couch:woohoo:

baklobus reveg 7 weeks after harvest
picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd quite like to see some more UK clone onlys and british bred strains crossed to these Danish genes too. Surely we've got our own breeders that could come with something early finishing and potent..

Yep,, everyone's on it :wink:

Jah bless ESBE for keeping it the **** real :yes:

Next season we should see some nice new outdoor Danish x UK crosses:canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's plenty unity,, it's a global happening,, OG,, refugees,, n all that. The UK just needs to pick up the pace an start ibl'in UK ting' and return some favours back to those that help us with fresh flavours:friends:

Btw,, I n I think that this global attrition against erb users is a global happening,, so we all in it together type thing.. one for all and all for one ,,, still tis positive thing to see UK growers and breeders making contributions to the UK/global scene ,, :yes: I n I sure that this thread only reflects a slim proportion of what's really happening in the UK anyhow .. excellent :D

one love :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts