What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloneman

Veteran
RR's pic of Smellyberry

RR's pic of Smellyberry

Here you go

Smellyberry (Blues x Blueberry) 60 days:

picture.php

B

BB420

didn't head seeds make a Chemdog d x casey jones and im sure that connoisseur genetics did a chem jones its all confusing ! I got a pack of chem jones to go through !

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Head's is Chem D clone x Casey Jones male.

CSG Chemmyjones is True's cut of Casey Jones x Chem BX2 male.

That CSG Chem male passes on crazy potency and chem odors from my experience with her.

Peace

Road_Runner

That smile looks real nice Roadrunner what kind of flavours/smells you getting?

Peace

Hi Piff,

I have two Smile keepers, this one is best at 8 weeks but can be taken at 7 if you want it more rushy.

Smells are very complex, not really lile anything Ive come accross before. Its subtle, needs a good cure to bring it out but its mainly floral, with a sweet fruity hash undertone.

Its not really got a strong flavour, mainly get hash, pine, musk and berries. So smooth though.

I dont grow this for flavour, its not what its about. I keep it because I get a clear, energetic sativa high, with no edgyness in 8 weeks. Resin production is out of this world and makes amazing hash. Its my staple strain for the day when I need to be focused.

RR

Psyco G

So what are the main strains people are loving in the uk atm. I'm now running some pure gooey, papaya x purple princess and some golf ball gooey, as well as the standard psycosis.

Psyco G

How long do you take your psyco bruva? I like to leave mine 11 weeks but sometimes cut her at ten. I used to flower exodus for 9 weeks, most people only took her 8 but I found that extra week made all the difference. I'm running killerqueen atm to

I take the the both at 10 weeks . Especially the exo I like that bang it gives you on the chops lololol & the fox tailing . 1. Problem with the psycho is I really build a tolerance with it very quick I never experiance this problem with any other strain I have had . It's quite strange . BUT she will always have a place in my garden . Amazing smoke & plant

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
True when's your TK x SFV/Chem dropping bro?

Some people are still running your Chemmyjones cut, and it has been bred with Chem D to produce the Dog Jones cut that's now circulating.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.