What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I only have one pic of the more Indica leaning pheno until I chop it tomorrow. Will add them then. Thought somebody maybe interested as I couldn't find any pics of Heath's V3 grown from seed anywhere online when I started them.

Indica leaning pheno

picture.php

Here's a couple pic of Cheesey's QoD and NMK S2's just before the axe fell on them yesterday.

QoD#4 @ 8 weeks

picture.php

After being untied!

picture.php

picture.php

NMK

picture.php

peace

9bar

I only have one pic of the more Indica leaning pheno until I chop it tomorrow. Will add them then. Thought somebody maybe interested as I couldn't find any pics of Heath's V3 grown from seed anywhere online when I started them.

Indica leaning pheno

View Image

Here's a couple pic of Cheesey's QoD and NMK S2's just before the axe fell on them yesterday.

QoD#4 @ 8 weeks

View Image

After being untied!

View Image

View Image

NMK

View Image

peace

stunning well done i bet cheesy is over the moon with the out come of the seeds .

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
Alright guys
Respect Ssh.
Anyone here growing James the 1st? I met James along time ago and heard about the strain he made which was Bristol kush x i forget. Was it 5 times? or Sage? or Sweetooth? The police labs analyzed it at 23% straight up. Now 8 years later a lad from Swindon tells me they are all growing James 1st.
far out
eddie

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
alright Piff
there was a superduper cut of 5times in Bristol\LDN, another name in Bristol was shaker.....because it made you shake. Ive gushed on about it before...but could never get a cut...i dont know about the current Sensi offering but would like to try them sometime
cheers
e

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Have read your scrawlings about the shaker in the past, sounds like amazing herb. I got Shantibaba's NLxHaze a while ago in the hope of a good pheno or two! Not had a chance to run them yet.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Have read your scrawlings about the shaker in the past, sounds like amazing herb. I got Shantibaba's NLxHaze a while ago in the hope of a good pheno or two! Not had a chance to run them yet.

Alright Mcsnappler?

Shanti's offering would def be your best bet.

The original NL#5 mother Nevil used in the cross is no longer alive, but Shanti managed to germ and select a new mother from the original seed stock that Nev selected his mother from.

Its not going to be the same as the original, but id say you'd have a better chance finding something similar in this line than in any other seed bank's offering.

Let me know when you do get round to running yours as im very interested in this line.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
alright Piff
there was a superduper cut of 5times in Bristol\LDN, another name in Bristol was shaker.....because it made you shake. Ive gushed on about it before...but could never get a cut...i dont know about the current Sensi offering but would like to try them sometime
cheers
e

I would stay away from sensi bro - their nl5xhz aint what it was when Nevil was working there.

Ive heard of this five times cut being a west country thing - didnt know it was about in london. I wish Londinium was still about as hes more familar with the older london cuts.

Peace

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody running any of the smelly ones at the minute to compare pictures and confirm Identification of the various Shiva types that grow about.

budseyeveiw

There's a few different versions - the 'blues' is the blueberry-smelling one, but I don't think it is Blueberry really, possibly an old NL - my friend grows it, and I'm going to get a cut soon, and run it against some f3s of some old DJ Short Blueberrys I've sprouted recently - allegedly from the '97 Delta 9 collection.
The 'livers' is another, danker, more earthy version of my 'Mystery Strain', or 'the smelly one', which has a more acetone, fruity solvent smell, and is very potent, and they've both been around since at least '92. There's been endless speculation about the origins of those clones for years - other candidates for them may be M39 or a really nice NL#5...:chin:

the real blues is the livers. its called livers because it was the surname of the guy who found it. alot of people say its a nl but dunno about that.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm growing some Black Domina and some Pink Kush.

has anyone grown them B4?

The bud is very nice and the yield is good.

What about A11 or M39 any one got them? They have been around in my area since 1983.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recently got a UK cut of NL#5/Haze that is around 8+ years old and is from the west country/Bristol area, anyone familiar with her?
Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Recently got a UK cut of NL#5/Haze that is around 8+ years old and is from the west country/Bristol area, anyone familiar with her?
Peace

Hello mate. Hope its that fivetimes eddie has mentioned.

I'd love a 90s cut of NL5xHazeC from when the original NL5 mother existed. I know its still held in holland so i bet someones got one over here.

Peace

mack 10

Veteran
Holla, A5 and C5 Haze, Ohh yeah! Hit me up if you find either of those gem's. Thats the super kill from back when. I too would of thought she/they are still around, but with 14-16 weeks flower, few tricks can have them in by 12, but i've seen crazy yielding grows with the a5.(over 1.5 gpw, also takes ec upto 2.4!! crazy for a haze. Good luck hunting. Mack.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Thats what im on about mate.

I know C5 is still about but dunno about A5, only see crosses of it these days.

Mexican haze from Dampkring has A5 as a mother and Nevils Haze uses a NL5xHazeA as a mother but not the legendary A5 cut, just a sister as far as I understand.

Peace.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been growing/smoking that strain a Decade Truecannabliss Hope you have much fun.

I know of strains locally that are of pre 90's genetics. One guy has a crazy Afghan male that is well hung. Over 25 years he has been crossing it.

Put some pics up of it Truecannabliss to see if it is the same NL#5xHaze clone.

shev

hi if anyone knows bradford west yorkshire its literally blues,blues and more blues here. its good to hear about it because me and my freinds have had so many conversations about what we think it is. i was wondering does anyone know anything about a type that was around a couple years back really strongly, super common in coming of leeds road.
a really spicy type of blues literally smelt like it had some curry powder or something thrown on it very dense buds and commonly had a slightly pinkish tone to it aswell as that bright green with a few orange hairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts