What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Diesel

Attachments

• IMG00073-20110303-1029.jpg
    IMG00073-20110303-1029.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 14

bigwity

Veteran
makes awesome hash too

can i ask why it makes a awsome hash is it the flavour or the high, im on a hash making mission atm ive got the method down now im searching for the right strain or a combination of strains im going to use ssh and cheese x nl for my next run and maybe some psyco x sd.

i am starting to prefer hash rather than weed tbh

C

cheesey

just put my new hood (blockbuster)up ready for the next grow show . fits like a glove ... will be putting the ss2 up in my mum room over the weekend .

H

Hazyfontazy

can i ask why it makes a awsome hash is it the flavour or the high, im on a hash making mission atm ive got the method down now im searching for the right strain or a combination of strains im going to use ssh and cheese x nl for my next run and maybe some psyco x sd.

i am starting to prefer hash rather than weed tbh

taste carries over and the 73 melts nicely giving a great high ,energentic and lasts well.....

for a great combination ,try mixing super silver with kushage ,,then if u really adventurous mix that with non melting 73 powerplant and turning it to oil ,,that really hit the spot hehe

chizzleonetime

suppose mango x (g13 widow x nl heaths local cut) is clone only now as i have ran out of seeds and the male died of abuse along time ago ,,, just recentely got a cut back off a friend :)
imagine that sweaty arse smell of g13 with an intense mango background :)
here are some picks grown out in the us outdoors and in from another site
suposedly rapid finishers gonna have to throw a cut or two out this year havent tested them myself outdoors !
outdoors USA grown by rollin2techno about 40 lat
picture.php

then indoors
picture.php

my guy got a 7 week pheno , most of the phenos i ran took 8 to 10 week
finished product
picture.php

prolly would of took it an extra week my self ,,,,, pheno i have is a bit bigger budded too

chizzleonetime

also got cuts rooting of grape k x blues special pheno and a old skool nl5 x sk that smells and tastes spot on like refreshers if any one remembers what a refreshers is ?

C

cheesey

EDGEYS PSYCHOCINDY S1S

EDGEYS PSYCHOCINDY S1S

heres a cpl of shots of 1 of edgeys psychocindy s1s . for a very small plant she dont half stink . cant wait to get her into flower

bigwity

Veteran
also got cuts rooting of grape k x blues special pheno and a old skool nl5 x sk that smells and tastes spot on like refreshers if any one remembers what a refreshers is ?

grape k x blues omg what a lush sounding strain chizz, i cant wait to see what she turns out like. everyday i find another strain i wanna run lol time to buy a wearhouse.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks mate - I'd lost my cable-release for the first couple, so they were a bit more 'bouncy' than I'd like, but I found it again for the last one!

The bubblehash from these three is stupendous - strong blueberry smell when unwrapped, smooth, fruity taste and instant high - and not narcotic at all. Even I'm getting red-eye from it, and I have a very high tolerance indeed. Gonna try and hang onto this stuff for a while if I can manage to resist it ;)

bigwity

Veteran
i love your strain elevator they are just what im searching for i cant wait for the jlo to get going them i might buy a flo if i can find one im getting so done in with mongyness, maybe the vietnow testers and the strawberry haze will be what im after

Aardwolf

picture.php

Jacky P...just going red,, grown with WATER!

Jacky p (f1)The Dunk(ukG13 clone The Dunk(clone)-98`s g13 pucka type,) x JackHerer (male) Courtesy of M@rg. via the Fairy!!

Oh yeah. Taste is fizzy like sprite or 7up nothing else is quite like it. Not tasted this taste in weed before its not the Jack H taste and I don't know what G13 tastes like to be honest,

lovelightpower

Veteran
f#ck, i've got to get around to running that jackie p properly.
i've only managed 1 half arsed attempt a couple years back, but i got spider mite and it got harvested early.
how many days of flowering does it take to finish it properly?
and f#ck, how much of a git is it to keep it in veg state eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.