What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
:off2: I actually had some nice hash that a mate got which i imediatly told him, to shove it up his ars thinking it was soap.It had a 1 small bit of plastic/clingfilm inside it but after burning and smelling it i thought why not,as it didn't smell like the usual soap/diesel fuel chemically flavoured shit,it smelt like hash pure and simple,good old skool morrocan soap/rocky of yesteryear and it tasted real nice to and got you stoned from THC and not the chemicals you get in normal low grade shyt.
I got my mate to ask the guy what it was and he said it had "no7" pressed into the 9 bar.

Anyone else come across/sampled this ??

gamehaze

peeps around here are selling the lemon cut (haze hybrid) for 20 quid for 1.7 but its dry cut at 10 weeks and fed organic i feel its a good deal compared to the same cut grown by the vietnams sold at 1 gram 10s which is wet, cut early not flushed.
after my cut of the weed if i want more ill happilly pay 200 for the ounce cos id rather do that than me bargain for it and they cut it earlier or something i can get the viet version for 140 but id rather pay the 200.
im gonna start giving out the diesel cuts then its gonna be more worth my while!!!
i could get jamaican high grade for 220 an ounce but ill leave that for emergencies if it wasnt for growing and these options id truly give up smoking rather than smoke the bullshit

ive heard there is good thai around i havent checked it cos i havent seen the proper 1 for years you know the 1 where when you crumble it the insides are like hash rather then weed.
elevator man which string one are you somking that is good????

will21

Hey does anyone know if there are any American clones floating around? as in Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Purple Urkle etc

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the lemon cut is like kalimist....very tasty

i got some hash with a 21 stamped into it......it came in 100g blocks and was from spain,,the stamps are more to do with the area it is sent to...the stamp is not allways relevent to the grade

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Red thread at the moment - these are flattened like a giant Weetabix - about 4 ounces each, and dark/choco/vanilla type. Last week there was some bright orange thread, and more golden in color, with a more fruity, cinnamon smell - that one was more speedy, but they're both well-balanced generally, and very strong.

It's quite funny watching folks who're only used to green weed deal with this stuff, as they think it's 'just commercial', being brown. And they're totally unprepared for the type of high, the length of onset and overall duration - all much more than they were expecting.

I've never known such consistently high-quality imported weed being available for so long - it'll be two years in November since I got the first one, and it's been pretty much all the time since then.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
englishrick - There's a couple of pics on my outdoor growthread from buttyrekka that might look familar - BBCheese and NL. I'm even more convinced all these are from the same 'family' now.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1888078#post1888078

Incidentally, one other thing I forgot to mention about the Mystery smelly one is that it's quite susceptible to spider-mite, even outdoors. That plant out there is the only one to currently show any signs of damage...

mellofello

A mate of a mate has just harvested some psychosis so I should have abit to try in a few days. It'll be the first of the UK elites I've tried. Geezer don't seem to wanna send a cut my way mind. I keep searchin!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Swowie Skunk , from da bloodz in da hoodz , photo by hs

W.Widow x Free Tibet [So7omon Seeds] , photo by hs

Last edited:

lovelightpower

Veteran
wow that Swowie Skunk is really well flushed, i really want to get mine like that.

do people start reducing the nitrogen really early on?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such a large plant in such a relatively small pot of soil tends to flush itself,,

Also stoping feeding at 4-5weeks of 12/12 helps. :wink:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes. Allowing 3-4 weeks at the end of flowering without feed is normal practise with organics. This helps draw chlorophyll from the leafs,, and increases essential oil production in the buds.

lovelightpower

Veteran
i knew about the chlorophyll, but had no idea it increases oil production.
i flush at the moment with 1tsp per gallon of molasses.
do you use plain water.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh man ....on nft hydro oil and smell go through the roof if you feed "short" towards the end... 10 day "short" feed...7 day flush

i go from canna aqua floras to ghe ripen in the 10 days "short" feed

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With afghans we feed only a small cup of cold water each day towards the end of flowering,, with sativa crosses we increase the watering using tepid water,, every other day.

Hope this helps

lovelightpower

Veteran
cheers doc good tips man, what kind of nutrients do you use?

think i done a cycle of pretty much everthing, including making my own compost tea. now i'm back on the bio-bizz stuff, i use cannazyme and bio-rhyzotonic too.

hey rick, don't sweat the small stuff, what you gonna do when you get it?
thats just ego man, no ones better than anyone else here, despite what anyone thinks.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i get one it shows ive achived something and im a nice guy....an i just like the look of it ....id be proud of myself

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rick - Badges are worn pon shoulder... Merit is something we earn. We've been donating seeds to this place since joining,, admin. just noticed the names on the labels... that's all.. :D

No big deal .. stand proud to yourself anyway!! :wink:

Here's some Strawberry Cheesel [Suburban Seeds]

peace peace peace

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know ....your right

your tag enspired me to donate......

when jews give "sadaka"....we are given a red string as tradition...the red string encourages more people to "give back".......it is also a sign of achivement...i like the red string..maybe i can inspire someone to achive, like you have...

i should have been a rabi...

......................................................................................................
the rabi at the lubervich said this..."if you go to burger king, your a bad person"...lol.......i burst out laughing...spit my vodka all over my herring....even the rabi started laughing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.