What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwity

Veteran
ive also got a few light edges on my sugar leafs the fucked up leaves are the new growth ones in the bud i cant get a pic of them my cam isnt good enough. tbh its only happened on my cheese x nl and psyco x sd so it may be a traight

Attachments

• 16012011203.jpg
    16012011203.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 7

Ganja baba

Veteran
here another cross i made in 2000 , this clone was from the last seed of this strain , now clone only

this is 1980ssk1 x jamaican alaska x dynamite
she flowers in 71/2 weeks very squat plant . tastes amazing like fruity rhibina or blackcurrrants mixed with skunk and a milky tinge , shes one of my favourites and very potent .
this plant was left till week 81/2 much to long but makes it extra potent

H

Hoover_lungz

cut 8 to 9 weeks ? u chopped too early . it needs to go 11 to 12 for the KO high ...

Sour Diesel is no way ready on 8-9 weeks, she has been chopped way too early. Cheesey ive never seen Sour D clone 8-9 weeks flower and if it is out there i would love a cut lol, hands down Sour d is banging and i would love to try anything better:)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hoover_lungz

here another cross i made in 2000 , this clone was from the last seed of this strain , now clone only

this is 1980ssk1 x jamaican alaska x dynamite
she flowers in 71/2 weeks very squat plant . tastes amazing like fruity rhibina or blackcurrrants mixed with skunk and a milky tinge , shes one of my favourites and very potent .
this plant was left till week 81/2 much to long but makes it extra potent

Ganja Baba has every flavour you can think of:dance013:

Ganaj baba im renaming you FLAVOUR FLAVOUR:laughing: my good friend lol

THC4SIM

Jah, seriously mate the one hazy has is the best ECSD ive grown out and smoked..., have you not try'd hazy's???

:dance013:

that 8-9 weeks is prob more like 10-11 if you count from when the light went 12-12 but i usually count from when it is starting to flower properly...

nice pic's peesh!!!! :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
Jah, seriously mate the one hazy has is the best ECSD ive grown out and smoked..., have you not try'd hazy's???

that 8-9 weeks is prob more like 10-11 if you count from when the light went 12-12 but i usually count from when it is starting to flower properly...

Isn't the cut Hazy has the original ecsd?

H

Hoover_lungz

Hey th4sim, I have never tried Hazy's cut and only heard of it from Hazy and a few peepz on here that is better than the cc and xx cut.

Sim i never count the 1st week of flowering and always take the sour d to 11 weeks, i would like to try Hazy sour d cut as you guys are talking so much about it lol, i cant knock it until ive tried it bruv:)

Why isnt Hazy Sour d cut used in the seed projects by our UK breeders friends?? i thought the best version of sour d would be used?

theherbalizor

Veteran
I think this SD thing is quite simple.

I have not tried hazys cut for sure, but his must be the one that gets the old lips smacking, the CC cut is the closest to this cut, but it seams a watered down version.

The xx cut is completely different and I do not think should be compared to the CC or Hazy cut. Very different smokes imo.

The xx cut has loads more body than usual ECSD. I feel that the Hazy cut is the one I have been looking to get back in the garden for years.

Sour D should stink out the cheese.... non of the cuts I have at the mo do. Infact the stinkiest cuts are either the Chem 4 x D or the TWOG from Jimmy Nitz (this one is just a joke... it smells so dam nasty)

theherbalizor

Veteran
Oh and on whats best... out of the 2 I have atm. The CC and xx. Its level peggin. Some folk love the ECSD while others love the xx SD. I personally love the hit from the xx SD best and love both of the cuts tastes. Its just the CC cut dissapoints me. But I will not trash her until I can get better.

H

Hoover_lungz

Oh and on whats best... out of the 2 I have atm. The CC and xx. Its level peggin. Some folk love the ECSD while others love the xx SD. I personally love the hit from the xx SD best and love both of the cuts tastes. Its just the CC cut dissapoints me. But I will not trash her until I can get better.

Whats up old friend:) I would love to try Hazy's Sour D, if Sim says its sumthing special then its worth trying out to see whats the fuss about:)

All i can say if its stronger than the xx cut then it has to be very special coz i havent seen or smoked anything good as the xx Sour D cut to this day and would love to smoke anything better in anways than the xx Sour D cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.