What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheesey

just spent a 2 hours cleaning the flowering tent and repotting some plants .
the 2 lonestars killer queen are in air pots so is the cheeses (jahs cut not that brightside watered down cut ) and the gh jackherer is in a 6.5 sq pot .
ill give them a week to bed in the roots then flower ..

jack herer

cheese

lonestars killer queen

the killer queen is fast in veg , very branchy aswell .. but shes very slow rooting . when i repotted the root ball was weak ....

funkymonkey

Indi-dom Jack Herer? Not seen or heard or seen of such a beast before, let's hope she's a nice plant and doesn't turn lady boy!

Definitely doesn't look like OG Kush, really beyond me how doc and his child followers can have the gall to carry on with further BS about that cutting, it's childish and pathetic.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack Herer is far from stable and gives some NL type plants in lineage. It sounds like Franco used the 58-65 day clone that circulates about in Amsterdam to make these feminized seeds from.... like this

7253Jh0012.jpg

Last edited:
C

cheesey

Jack Herer is far from stable and gives some NL type plants in lineage. It sounds like Franco used the 58-65 day clone that circulates about in Amsterdam to make these feminized seeds from.... like this

7253Jh0012.jpg

no . he used seeds from the gh seed stash from years ago . and picked the fem what they used the sts on .

funkymonkey

Seeds from the stash, hmm, maybe he found an old pack of Jack and selfed the best female out of the pack. Shocking how far the standards have fallen since the 90s, Nevil picked the plants to make Jack from 1000s, Franco probably picked his 'Jack' from a handful of seeds. GHS SSH is fake crap so it doesn't fill me with hope for their Jack.

K

Karma Genetics

ha ha ha maybe he used the karma's jack i gave him with the 420 in 2008 hi hi.........

I think she looks good cheesy, looks like the faster pheno's in my jack line. Producing a more compact rounded bud, with a pappery kind of taste, I like them they are fast and give the kind of herb that normaly needs longer flowering, Jack is also a very good yielder.

Last edited:

funkymonkey

Quite possibly.

Whatever the truth, it will differ from what franco and Arjan say. Only docleaf is stupid enough to believe those two! lol

C

cheesey

heres what francoman said ...

JH is a sativa indica cross. The original from Sensi was never sativa dominant....
there were several sativa doiminant phenos around in the late 1990s and early 2000s, because people isolated those as mothers (proice per kg higher in the Dam...), but if you got 1000 seeds and check for variations, more than 50% are sat-ind very balanced 50/50, some sativa dom and some indica dom (and yours is for sure more towards the indica dom)
the photo is a cutting from the selected mom that I used to reverse and make the beans I am selling now.

2bh it looks more like superskunk to me ...

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Nice plants cheesey :thank you:
I will be looking for updates.
I`m interested to see hot that GH Jack will grow.
Its tiring to frequently read peoples comments on GH, Franco and etc...
Always bashing.. and from what I see most of them haven`t even tried growing them..

B

Buffoonman

Think Karma girl may have been right. Funky Monkey half your posts are negative or slagging somebody off, how old are you?

funkymonkey

The exact lineage of Jack Herer is a mystery. The mother half was a selected NL5xHzC X SK1HzC, that cutting was entered in the cup in 95 as Jack Herer and was used to make the seeds sold as Jack Herer

MNS SSH is NL5HzC crossed to SK1HzC : (NL5xHzC X SK1HzC) so you can say that the JH (original female plant) was basically a selected SSH female if you will.

I can see why cheesey thinks that looks like a superskunk, it definitely looks like a skunk/indica mix of some sort and not like any Jack Herer I've seen.

lovelightpower

Veteran
love and respect to all crew,
hope to be back in England soon.
me vans broke down by the side of the road at the mo, but hope to be on the road soon, lol.

good to see this threads still pumpin.
play nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.