What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkymonkey

Where do we draw the line between international and UK?

I reckon things like Chemdawg, Bubba, ECSD count as international.

However, anything grown from seed here such as herb's Chem DD, cheesey's NMK, which are derivations of internationals should be counted as UK.

Cheese is a UK cut, the genes came from Cali via Holland and the seed was grown here, so the NMK should be considered a UK cut too as it's genes from Cali but the seed was grown here.

So I think it should be like this - if the cut was imported as a cut, it's international, but if it comes from a seed grown here, it's UK.

theherbalizor

Veteran
I kinda see it that this thread should only have UK created strains in it... Or strains found in the UK that can no longer be (easily) found within seed packs.

So I agree that the ChemD, Bubba, ECSD etc should be international.. but then so really should be the Chem 4 x Chem D as these are Rez release and can still be purchased and created?

funkymonkey

I kinda see it that this thread should only have UK created strains in it... Or strains found in the UK that can no longer be (easily) found within seed packs.

So I agree that the ChemD, Bubba, ECSD etc should be international.. but then so really should be the Chem 4 x Chem D as these are Rez release and can still be purchased and created?

Good point. I guess if we discount things you can still buy in seed form, that still leaves a load of things that count as UK.

Most of what is posted in this thread is made here, like the BSB and Snoe Sleepa (god I hate that name! lol) so I don't see a problem with 99% of what gets posted here. If mods are gonna delete posts about international cuts that's fine, or maybe they can move them to the international thread?

If we're gonna exclude international cuts, I think we should also exclude people who make seeds to sell on icmag from posting pics of their work in this thread, they should start their own thread in the breeders section and leave this thread for cuts in general circulation, I certainly wouldn't miss the endless spamming some people do of their latest crappy hybrid.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just wish i grew more strains that are relevent to this thread so i could post pics!

im nearly through my backlog of bought in seeds now and will start concentrating on my own crosses before long (already made loads but not grown many out yet).

it sucks having such a small-ass grow sometimes!

hope you all good

VG

C

cheesey

so happy i got the cheese cut back, clones not looking to good but they will be tip top in a week or 2 .

funkymonkey

Arrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Cheese! Oh nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horses for courses and all that but I wouldn't have that skunk in my garden if I had things like the NMK and LV to grow instead! lol

I found a pack of Skunk seeds I got from a guy in Cali that are about 5 gens of open pollination away from the 1978 Cali Skunk, before it went to Holland and got highly inbred. Might be some highly stinky Cheese-like plant among em I suppose.

I'll donate em to someone who like stinky skunks got god knows I don't! lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Send em into seedbay as freebies then funky, I'm sure theyd be well recieved by a lucky few.

C

cheesey

Arrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Cheese! Oh nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horses for courses and all that but I wouldn't have that skunk in my garden if I had things like the NMK and LV to grow instead! lol

I found a pack of Skunk seeds I got from a guy in Cali that are about 5 gens of open pollination away from the 1978 Cali Skunk, before it went to Holland and got highly inbred. Might be some highly stinky Cheese-like plant among em I suppose.

I'll donate em to someone who like stinky skunks got god knows I don't! lol

lol . the cheese is for when i do some polen chucking next yr .

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i quite like the cheese high. bit mongy at first but then it levels out into quite an uplifting buzz without being racy. havent grown any in 6 months or so but it still smells very strong out of the jar. i just like as many different types of weed to choose from as possible :D
ive got a nice hash collection too (home-made) but most of it is just too strong for everyday use! i must be a bit of a lightweight lol. i tend to only smoke in the evenings so i dont build up much tolerance.

VG

funkymonkey

Don't mind me, I'm just a weirdo who doesn't like Cheese, feel free to mock me for saying 'non' to 'la fromage' lol

Just made some 75 micron dry sift from the Deep Chunk hybrids I just grew, pressed it and put it away for xmas. I hate xmas with a passion so I always make sure I have some strong smoke at hand at that time of year!

C

cheesey

i quite like the cheese high. bit mongy at first but then it levels out into quite an uplifting buzz without being racy. havent grown any in 6 months or so but it still smells very strong out of the jar. i just like as many different types of weed to choose from as possible :D
ive got a nice hasg collection too (home-made) but most of it is just too strong for everyday use! i must be a bit of a lightweight lol. i tend to only smoke in the evenings so i dont build up much tolerance.

VG

same as me VG i wont smoke the hash i make lol toooo strong for me and i only smoke at night as well to help me sleep and if my guts is playing up . (ive ibs and colitis) it works wonders . im glad im a lightweight as a oz lasts me for ever lol

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no weed or hash really helps me sleep - i wish it did but i just lie there thinking
thought the herijuana would be the one for that but no - its an awesome smoke though - maybe if i let it go longer - i gave it 60 odd days i think.

tbh cheese isnt my favorite, but one reason i like it is that its not as strong as some, i like the blueberry for the same reason. nice taste etc.

heri, KC, lemon thai are all awesome but really f'in strong. sometimes im really stoned and want another smoke - thats when cheese is good.
blueberry is one of the only ones i ever smoke daytime. lovely high and nobody would know you are stoned - very functional. im running my Bb cut atm. it must stretch for 4 weeks and get to about 5 times its height!

VG

funkymonkey

I like hash for breakfast. I've always wished I was more of a lightweight because I smoke way too much way too often, which wouldn't be a problem if I had a larger grow, but as I'm stuck with a small space and one light I often get worried I'm gonna run out!

Herijuana, let it go 70 days and it will definitely make ya sleep. You can take it at 55 and then it's just a very strong stony indica, but let her go 70 and she becomes a total knockout.

Ramius

Veteran
I'm the type of person to start tripping because I've eaten too many edibles and then eat more because I've got munchies. Wake up a week later with no memory

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol ramius. i tend to puke quite easily. one time when in the wilds in scotland i ate some hash soup or something like that and then puked it up. i felt really guilty because the local sheepdog came and ate it :D - it seemed ok though when i saw it the next day.

funky, yeah the heri is one that certainly lives up to the hype. cant wait to run that again.

lovelightpower

Veteran
seems this thread is rather heavily policed atm (by mods, etc..)

I am not so fussy though, it seems to me whether this thread is on topic or off topic, (ie; uk clone/bred or not) as long as it isn't bothering me why should it matter. if I was filling someone elses thread with off topic stuff and it was bothering them, and I paid no notice, then fair enough mods should step in.

this thread is for uk clone onlys and British bred strains.
that means any clone in the uk that is circulating, or any strain bred in Britain.
those are the parameters for the thread.
any seeds sprouted in this country and a keeper mother selected and cloned, can be considered a uk clone. as that is all cheese is, our classic uk clone.

peace, love and respect to all,
no disrespect to anyone is meant by this post.

cannaboy

So about the cheese.. HMMMpFFF!! I B SQITTING IT AT PRESENT!!!

Stinkers at 65 days trying to brave the 80 can smell them down the shops!!!!

Paranoid is the understatment,, molasses at week 5 seemed to pour the stink more than ever!!!

Just got a bud of Jackie P from ML that was 3.4 g ha its so nice!!!

1 thing I say about cheese is its a sturdy grower!! Stronger than any other I seen grow.
one example is that and big bud I have clones in the same week/stage at present the cheese is far ahead of the critical its well robust but flowered now the critical will yield more!! If you veg it it will out yield most try the 80 ltr bins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.