What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
LLP - That's tough mate - hope things can work out again for you, and good to know you have two of the best left. I have neither of those now, but it's all good.

A sad note - my clones of the Oaxacan all failed, so I no longer have it anymore - I have a plant that's about two weeks from finishing though, and it's probably the best one yet, so no biggie. I finally got some seeds (pollen by JLo) to form too - not loads, but enough, so I'm being tough about it, despite the loss.

On the upside, the three Bilberry plants are having to be chopped back regularly, just to keep them down - should have gone into flower a while ago, but there's just no room yet, but a couple more weeks and I reckon I can get them all in - in Airpots too, so could be monsters...;)

cannaboy

E man I orderd some 15 ltr for flower but I had to make a few trips there on the next run going to see if 30 ltr pots or 15 ltr airpots are best but my root are always killer.. I think they do amazingly well in 1ltr and 3 /6 ltr but I am unsure on the bigon's,, I find no matter what pot except these with a clone as there is no taproot you always get a clump of un used soil that doesn't help the flush. I am thinking that because the one I used ages ago as a trial in 6 ltr and it was better than a room of square pots,, and didn't have this un used bit like others will it save on time and a few other things?? Im gonna go coco tho with http://www.twowests.co.uk/TwoWestsSite/pages/product/product.asp?prod=TBN&cookie_test=1

And chill..

cheep as chips!!!

cannaboy

OGKA.
picture.php

cannaboy

Cannaboy how did you find the OGKA to root I remember having a few problems.

I end up throwing some away to be safe it has problems in its genetic make up, it has a desire to go nitrogen deficient through rooting but a healthy mother fed well adding P a week before helps and make cuts with many 45's and you will get results in jiffy 7's its good smoke for some,, I find it works best under HPS shorter internode distance and b9 will keep it shorter too,, Funky where can we buy B9???

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skrum :yes:

Ooh, that one looks very leafy and the resin production is well down from the pure KC, strange. Outdoor KC is really frosty and produces decent sized hard nugs.

attachment.php

The KC is pretty stable, I grew 5 S1s of it and they were all very similar to the original mother, one did have somewhat thinner leaves and was more purple in the buds, but it smoked the same, same potency and taste. I also grew out the only other seed from the original bud the KC came from and I got it mixed up with the KC and lost it, was easy to mix em up as they were virtually identical. It's probably been grown from seed every year or more than once a year as Jamaica has multiple seasons, for how many years I dunno, I doubt it's originally from Jamaica, too indica, but when it was imported to Jamaica is anyone's guess.

Dude,, our ppl over-grew the KC ,,, fattest KC plants online...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Half the aim with GreenKnot Kush was to add resin heads to the bars... so we lives n learns.. life's a journey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQgB9MFTjE

funkymonkey

I don't think the KC lacks heads on it's glands.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not all crosses work out, such is life.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF0059.jpg
    DSCF0059.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0063.jpg
    DSCF0063.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1451.jpg
    DSCF1451.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0066.jpg
    DSCF0066.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF1412.jpg
    DSCF1412.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1613.jpg
    DSCF1613.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 6

verge

That looks sick! Those foxtails make it look like a claw lol.
Hows the smoke? Origins, genetics?

I will second that Dr D.

Throw us a calyx verge. HEHE.

Cheers guys. Its oldtimes x es and I have never sampled anything like it, deep musky and spicey with a ceilingless high, very potent indeed. Not quite on a par with her mother es but she's fully cooked in 9 rather than 13+ wks with very little compromise. Strictly for the connoisseur with a very complex high and a truly distinct terpene profile, proper old school weed made for grown ups.

Couple more pics..

theherbalizor

Veteran
Sounds divine. Forgive me but what is ES? My favourite bud structure that.

Edit

ES (clone)....................... ...........................old nigerian x skunk cross (Oldtimer's cut)

I thought ES was Nigerian x Kenyan? Not too sure why I thought that mind!

ESB is ES x Blueberry... A few people still have mothers of it I think....

cannaboy

Your nuggs funkey are kinda small not medicinal enough for me or grow properly with time care.. Big buds are allways better more resin I can see all the fuckups. Also some of these buds have no trics,, E mans Kc online is SMALL!!! VERY SMALL!!! For A KC PLANT FLOWERED and photo'd YOUR'S WAS POINTLESS to grow other than a few pics and a merit at another site!! Doc do's the work so many of us don't have to! Verge's bud thats cured looks very cured well enough.. That bud isn'nowt special just hype,, like the blues bud its crap, just 1 in a batch I'm sure it is nice compared to other strains,, but honestly I call you bluff send a sample to the I cup,,

Bet you can't win hand down try me!!!

I'll put in for a clone of that next Verge cheers!!

Next time someone sends guys round my ends try harder want a pic of your boy???

Stick to being a published writer and leave the growing to growers keep you plants out of soft secrets and Ic mag and leave it to better growers..

Tie em and tape em HANDS AND FACE!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh6-o9Be_4k

verge

So what is ESB? I have heard bits and bobs about it.... never seen or sampled it. Does it still exist?

ot1 still grows it and also has seed in cold store, im sure a few others will also.
I personally prefer the oldtimes, here's what ot1 said back in '06. :)

I made two lots of esb the first in 97 and the second from reselected males in 98. I gave them away mainly to charity auctions but also friends. About 3000 in the first lot and 7000 in the second lot. It was/has and still is being grown all over the world, several seed makers have somehow obtained stock, whether pure or hacks I don’t know, they have made crosses with it including in Holland.

Depending on what its crossed with will depend on what the cross is like, they won’t be esb even if this is what they call them, they will carry some of the blood line though, so may have some of its traits, who knows, they may even be better.

Finally, no I’m not going to remake esb even though I still have the original gene lines, ie I have been there and done it.

Your nuggs funkey are kinda small not medicinal enough for me or grow properly with time care.. Big buds are allways better more resin I can see all the fuckups. Also some of these buds have no trics,, E mans Kc online is SMALL!!! VERY SMALL!!! For A KC PLANT FLOWERED and photo'd YOUR'S WAS POINTLESS to grow other than a few pics and a merit at another site!! Doc do's the work so many of us don't have to! Verge's bud thats cured looks very cured well enough.. That bud isn'nowt special just hype,, like the blues bud its crap, just 1 in a batch I'm sure it is nice compared to other strains,, but honestly I call you bluff send a sample to the I cup,,

Stick to being a published writer and leave the growing to growers keep you plants out of soft secrets and Ic mag and leave it to better growers..

cannaboy what are you still doing here? stop diluting this thread with your inane drivel, I have never read so much bullshit from a single poster as I have from you in this thread in almost 10 years of reading cannabis forums! your plants dont look too healthy, you pass on fake clones, try to talk like some wannabe gangster and post 100% bullshit! since when are you qualified to make negative comments about anyone's bud? your just ruining this thread.

funkymonkey

cannaboy what are you still doing here? stop diluting this thread with your inane drivel, I have never read so much bullshit from a single poster as I have from you in this thread in almost 10 years of reading cannabis forums! your plants dont look too healthy, you pass on fake clones, try to talk like some wannabe gangster and post 100% bullshit! since when are you qualified to make negative comments about anyone's bud? your just ruining this thread.

Couldn't have said it better myself. cannajuveniledelinquent is on my ignore list so I don't see his posts unless someone quotes them, he doesn't say anything worth responding to so I'm glad I have him on ignore.

I've tasted ESB, very nice stuff indeed. I think the only other thing I've tasted from ot1's group is an old NL5 x Haze cutting and that was amazingly nice.

I've just popped some Kentish Creme x Highland Oaxacan Gold/Purple Afghan seeds in to germ, hoping to find something KC dom but with improved yield.

E

edgey

are you for real ???

everyone has already established your full of shit but ffs get a grip , better yet get a life away from your pc...

you are starting to sound like a teenage wannabe gangsta , first it was "bluesgate" then hiring guns now this ....

try meeting a female other than a plant because you really need to get out more!!!!!

edgey

haha

llp we have spoke and im gutted for you but im glad your ok and unscathed and only wish the worst on them mofukers!! move out now and set up shop/home somewhere else...i know easier said than done but pls do fella...all them bits you have lost...hit me up i got em the mentalx's etc chxwr etc etc ;) you need anything as i said call me.. bsafe ukcultivators's

funkymonkey

Sad to say it, but now LLP has been robbed once at that location it is no longer safe or wise to grow there and moving is the best option. It's an awful situation and my heart bleeds for ya mate.

shafty420

no doubt about it in my mind movings deffo best option in long run but if you gotta stay llp invest in security need any advice bell me my brother works close protection/security so if need to secure a house i can ask him and point you in right direction because they will be back

p.s they only rob grow? find that v suspicious loose lips sink ships?

C

cheesey

a heads up to all ukers ... john goodman has just been banned for something about trading , it looks like KharmaGirl is on a banning misson so maybe best too stop the chat about clone/seed swaps .

Status
Not open for further replies.