What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hoover_lungz

I don't want to call it anything, just saying it doesn't look like the original ECSD that I've had for nearly 5 years now and is the same as Capt Crip and Sunsimulator had. There's no doubt in my mind that the one we've had all this time is the original and this DNA one is different, no idea what the DNA one is, but it's not ECSD, that's obvious. Sunsimulator sent me his ECSD cut 2 year ago and it was the same one as I already had, Capt Crip got his ECSD from Sunsimulator, until this DNA one came along there was no confusion, there was only one ECSD. I wouldn't trust DNA one inch, if they said the sky was blue I'd go outside and check. Remember, before they got banned from just about every forum around that they were posting pics of Reeferman's Mexican grows and claiming them as their own and were posting pics of Aqualab's hash run in Mexico and claiming the pics were of themselves making hash, they are proven liars. I'm referring to the hash run where Aqualab put it through a meat grinder to see what would happen, it ruined the hash so it got used to make 'Potcorn' at the following HTCC. DNA even had the gall to use those pics in their seminars and posted a video on their website of said seminar, absolutely shameless liars.

DnA are not the only peepz who told me its the real Sour d, last 420 cup the big Bear also said its the real deal when we was chilling upstairs in Dampkring down harlaam straat and as far as i know he is highly respected and knows his shit and i would take his word over yours anyday. Funky come to the cup m8 and we will test smoke all these sour d and see whats good:)

bigwity

Veteran
chill jah mate,who cares what cut it is if you want a sour d cut i have one its llp's so its easily remedyed. we all need to take a chill pill or a sativa bong

the bitchin is begining to take this thread over. l
its really hard not to take stuff personal myself included please try and keep some good old british decorum. then i think the shit hot info this thread is renouned for will start to shine through

funkymonkey

Doesn't matter how sound Bear is, and he is very sound indeed, it's very hard to identify positively from a bud sample. Fact is, the original ECSD cut is well known and has been widely circulated in the UK for a few years now, it is definitely the original, no arguments about that, it simply is the original, real deal ECSD. This DNA one is a newcomer and is different, by the mere fact it's different means it's not ECSD, simple as. It is very good, having smoked it from two different gardens, but it's not the same, a friend had the DNA cut alongside the ECSD recently, I'll have to ask him if he has any pics of them together to have a reference as they are definitely not the same thing.

bigwity

Veteran
i think its just a case of people having to name somthing they just have to. its a bit nit picky if you ask me if its that close you cant tell from a bud sample then pffft. ive given clone to some people and had different tasteing bud back. i understand that we all want the real deal but if it looks like x smokes like x smells like x then fuck it, its x. sorry for the rant im real high.
maximum respect to you all specially funky and jah

funkymonkey

ECSD by og******:

172SD_day_69.JPG

Headband by m. steelers:

3634OriginalDiesel_3_6146.jpg

Those are from the Chemdog 101 thread.

I just think it's important to keep things straight, regardless of people's egos.

K

Karma Genetics

Could it be that the DNA cut is the AJ cut ?

LEts stop this we will see at the 420 cup, They are for shure all very nice and not the same in my eye's. No matter what they are. they are all defantly SD.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we don't really care about DNA or Sour Diesel,, neither are anything to do with the UK :D

there's loads of clones grown in the UK that aren't from the UK ,, yo could start a separate thread :D

this threads about UK Clone only and British Bred ... and i dont see many folks doing that,,, this isnt negative,, i'm just saying , come on ppl let's raise and promote the UK scene.. and the UK standard will grow better, stronger, and more positive

peace n love

K

Karma Genetics

No problem, Doc, i will just be looking from now on. But i must leave this commend then, That there aint that much UK breeds, all started from Dutch and US mostly.

PS no bad intension in this post.

funkymonkey

If you care about standards then one of the things we should try to do is keep track of what's what so that people can't make things up. Up until 5-6 years ago there was one Cheese cutting, how many are there now? Then there's this fake Blues BS, and now Sour Diesel, it's really annoying and we should try to draw a line somewhere, surely that is what this thread is all about - cataloging the cuts common in the UK and Sour Diesel is pretty common, lots of people have it and grow it. I'm not saying this DNA cut isn't similar to the original SD cut or that it is inferior, all I'm saying is it's different to the original and we need to recognise this in order to be able to keep things in some kind of logical order. No-one tries to claim Big Buddha's Cheese cutting (from his seedline) is the original, we recognise that it's a Cheese derivation and a good cutting in it's own right, surely we should do the same with this DNA SD cutting and recognise it as what it is - a Sour Diesel variant of unknown provenance?

Baba Ku

Veteran
Much respect to our British friends and the karma they bring to the canna world.

I just viewed a movie last week and wondering if any of you chaps had seen it? It was named Harry Brown, starring Michael Caine. There was a huge room in the show that was being run right in the middle of the "estate".
Being a yank, I am a bit confused. Is an estate what we yanks would call "the projects"?

Did anyone see this film, and is it a true representation of things in the big city?

Sorry, I am not meaning to dislodge the discussion at all, I just felt you blokes could satisfy my curiosity.

funkymonkey

Not seen that film. An estate usually refers to a area of council housing of standard design, so yeah, similar to what you would call 'the projects'.

A council estate would be a common place to find a grow op, for sure.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem, Doc, i will just be looking from now on. But i must leave this commend then, That there aint that much UK breeds, all started from Dutch and US mostly.

PS no bad intension in this post.

Yo brother,, i was speaking in general terms,, my comments weren't aimed at you or anyone specifically. Please keep posting :D I also agree a lot of stuff is from USA, Dutch, and Spanish sources, but slowly things are evolving into their own things over here.

peace n love

K

Karma Genetics

I love the UK grow movement, And been there a few times, know a few of you in person.

Compared to most dutch growers you guys got passion,

That already died here in the movement, because of politics.

No pun taken Doc.

Keep it green, and defantly keep doing all you do in the UK movment.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man this is geting crazy

first of

every sour d cut ive tried in the uk was dank
ive tried 4 difererent 1's

dna
capt crip
another 1
hazy's cut

all were very good weed and i would be very happy to have any of the above

i myself have not been to the us so dont like to say which is the original
my friends have been there and tried it with people like crazy composer rez and abunch of other well known people over there so i take his word for it

ive also noticed alot of the big usa guys also have diferent cuts so no wonder we dont know which is which
it seems there are at least 2 official cuts floating around

i dont know why people are geting so bent over this
we just need to whitle it down to the best 1 or 2 and spread them about

the dna cut could be the aj cut like karma says,

lets work together not against each other to find out the wholy grail,because face it thats what we all want

1 luv

peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the UK grow movement, And been there a few times, know a few of you in person.

Compared to most dutch growers you guys got passion,

That already died here in the movement, because of politics.

No pun taken Doc.

Keep it green, and defantly keep doing all you do in the UK movment.

Thanks for the positive words.

I think/fear the same is true over here. 2005-2008 was a great period of development for the UK movement, prompted by BigBuddha who made the pipe-dream of breeding in the UK into a reality. There where new and exciting breeders everywhere, cups, lots of passion and love in the community. This isn't to discredit the new-school of breeders since, but in the past few years the movement has become more and more stagnant... plenty talk, little action (there's also been less communication happening between the refugees,, it's as if everyone got bored and moved onto something else).

Obviously there's still a UK movement out there,, it's just not as represented as it once was. What we see in Czech Republic, Romania, and Poland just now really excites us.. they're on the move. Hopefully the next generation of UK movement will now wake up and blow us elders out the water with a new generation of hybrids (not S1 / fem. / or clones)... we want real seed plants made by real ppl... just like yourself Karma :canabis:

One love

Last edited:
H

Hoover_lungz

man this is geting crazy

first of

every sour d cut ive tried in the uk was dank
ive tried 4 difererent 1's

dna
capt crip
another 1
hazy's cut

all were very good weed and i would be very happy to have any of the above

i myself have not been to the us so dont like to say which is the original
my friends have been there and tried it with people like crazy composer rez and abunch of other well known people over there so i take his word for it

ive also noticed alot of the big usa guys also have diferent cuts so no wonder we dont know which is which
it seems there are at least 2 official cuts floating around

i dont know why people are geting so bent over this
we just need to whitle it down to the best 1 or 2 and spread them about

the dna cut could be the aj cut like karma says,

lets work together not against each other to find out the wholy grail,because face it thats what we all want

1 luv

peace

Ojd you know what your talking about bruv, you hit it bang on bro we need to compare all these Sour D cuts and find the Holy Grail:ying:

No point posting on here guys bring your sour d buds to the 420 cup and lets see which is the best cut available in the uk.

mr cheese

Thanks for the positive words.

I think/fear the same is true over here. 2005-2008 was a great period of development for the UK movement, prompted by BigBuddha who made the pipe-dream of breeding in the UK into a reality. There where new and exciting breeders everywhere, cups, lots of passion and love in the community. This isn't to discredit the new-school of breeders since, but in the past few years the movement has become more and more stagnant... plenty talk, little action (there's also been less communication happening between the refugees,, it's as if everyone got bored and moved onto something else).

Obviously there's still a UK movement out there,, it's just not as represented as it once was. What we see in Czech Republic, Romania, and Poland just now really excites us.. they're on the move. Hopefully the next generation of UK movement will now wake up and blow us elders out the water with a new generation of hybrids (not S1 / fem. / or clones)... we want real seed plants made by real ppl... just like yourself Karma :canabis:

One love

couldnt agree more! only trouble is its a lot harder to stay safe these days, here in the midlands theirs gangs that go looking for grows to rob, had it done to me so it just makes breeding that much harder.. people are lot more clued up these days, you only have to be seen taking bag soil into ur house n ill get haters booting off your door thinking your growing, wheir 5 yrs ago takin bag soil into ur house wouldnt raise an eye lid... think this has a lot to do with the uk scene disappearing...

Status
Not open for further replies.