What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannaboy

If he was badman he'd be retired rinser like my driver LLP,,

I told you weeks back bigwity repremanded what???.. some of you are lucky I don't bann you for breaking YoT or whatever by posting PM over forums.

Call yourselves credible,,

lovelightpower

Veteran
fuck man! we don't want anyone bashing anyone, seen?

cannaboy I suggest you edit your post, innit. no need to cause a ting eh, cos that's all a post like that will do. gotta rise above mate, and set the scene for a new level.

respect

lovelightpower

Veteran
fuck man! we don't want anyone bashing anyone, seen?

cannaboy I suggest you edit your post, innit. no need to cause a ting eh, cos that's all a post like that will do. gotta rise above mate, and set the scene for a new level.

respect
every one should show each other the respect they deserve themselves.
but shit, everyone knows that already, innit!

cannaboy

picture.php

My camera skills suck but.. it is a nice cane cap!!

lovelightpower

Veteran
these are really useful my friend partially blinded himself, bending over and accidentally poking himself in the eye with a cane.

danger lurks round every corner...

cannaboy

some UK CLONE ONLY flowers The Perci rack. Oh mabe pk can't remember.. can't tell

picture.php

These racks are pretty good I've not used the hanging ones, but if you got a lot hang it in a tent and set the temps you can get a pound on a rack and mabe 10 in a tent,, Or string,, I've got some shanti style racks too but I dolike the box trick..

somtimes I wrap paper around them for protection and it helps them sweat out!!!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Well thanks for all the credits folks - good job my ego is firmly nailed to the floor, or I'd be off ordering a marble statue of myself to be carved and erected in the town square. I'll just apply some more basking lotion instead ;)

I finally got some pollen to stick to that Oaxacan at last - only had JLo in the freezer, but that's good enough for a new batch, and at least I got it in before she/he did! I was beginning to think the Oaxacan would only accept pollen from her own male flowers. But I got in at halfway - 6 weeks - and she doesn't normally start popping a few out till week 9, so at least I'll know which are the cross and which are selfed this time ;)

funkymonkey

Credit where credit is due man, if I state the facts in this thread then hopefully they will be noted and the truth can't be altered later, you did the hard work so you deserve the credit. You ain't got any ego about your work so I'm not worried about feeding any ego issues, just stating the truth in the hope it will become established and can't be altered.

The Oaxacan crosses okay in my experience, I managed to cross it to a Bubblegum male a while back, grew a few out, they were okay but very Oaxacan dominant and overgrew my space, they were even more extreme sativa in flower than the mother which was strange, they had broader leaves and were branchier, Bubblegum traits, but they were bastards in flower, very hard to get right and took forever to finish so I didn't bother with them after an initial seed run.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apologies,, didn't realise your Oaxacan genetics came from another grower / region... full props to Oaxaca Spice anyways... those seeds traveled the oceans :canabis:

we're all just servants to the cannabis deva.

Ganga ,, the goddess that bought nourishment to the world.

H

Hazyfontazy

but im not convinced they are the real deal ECSD that i've smoke with Rez, Crazy Composer and several
i agree ,,i tried both those cuts and they are different to the 1 was gifted which i believe is the same as rez's that u tried :tiphat:,,like u say though ,,both worth having and great smokes

C

cheesey

Here are the sour comparison shots as promised. Day 55

The Two. DNA left CC right

picture.php

CC cut

picture.php

picture.php

DNA cut

picture.php

picture.php

I know these aren't uk cuts as it were, but these are the ones being passed around UK as sour d.

lookin good herb . are u running them in a sog ? i found the dna cut is best lsted .

lower bud

main cola

group of colas

cannaboy

Looks like a good pheno of rez's there cheesey,, I always find nanners everywhere looking about his stuff its poor if you want my oppinion,, That plant looks dark tho cheesey I never will smoke diesel.. Unless soma skins up,, too pricey for a twats work,,

Id like to sross sour Ibl to SENSI STAR!!!

C

cheesey

Looks like a good pheno of rez's there cheesey,, I always find nanners everywhere looking about his stuff its poor if you want my oppinion,, That plant looks dark tho cheesey I never will smoke diesel.. Unless soma skins up,, too pricey for a twats work,,

Id like to sross sour Ibl to SENSI STAR!!!

not rez sd its the dna clone. didnt have 1 nanner,

H

Hazyfontazy

looks gorgeous and i wouldnt kick her out of bed ,,the headband grows better than the ecsd imo less stretchy and slightly quicker ,top strains

Status
Not open for further replies.