What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenfingerzB

im with you on that one funkymonky i myself am an essex boy and f*********k iv already caught the plaugee lol im trying to not let it over come me anymore... by just keeping myself to my self ;)

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
who are the good guys in the seed world

Welcome to the wonderful world of ICMag Greenfingaz-this thread makes my mouth water too-
the guys are right about Pukka/Esoteric/Doggies Nutz they are probably the doggy-est company in the WORLD-what an embarrisment that they're British. As for as the lineage of their strains-all one can say with any degree of certainty is that they are not what they say they are. But-you may, in Armageddon, have a decent pheno of something or other. If it is as super strong and heavy as you say hang onto it-you may regret letting it go in future-

as for decent seedbanks? Mr Nice are good

good luck
eddieS

edit-Pukka shut down-thank fuck for that

GreenfingerzB

Thanks ed. its great actually being able to see the pople of the uk show their magic with pots and soil!
i dont know were it came from could be anywere.. ill try and upload a pic of what my freind grew that was armageddon but due to mold had to cut early. and tbh in my very basic and limtited opinion i do think the plant i know as armageddon does quite resemble a cheese and could possibly be.. im proberbly wrong but its always good to question things i think.
i looked into mr nice but was reluctant as i dont kno any1 personally who had dealt with them i have read good and bad stuff about him tho..

what are people toking on at this very moment?
peece

GreenfingerzB

what actually is a skunk then?

and from what iv read it doesnt look like anybody knows what the original cut of cheese is lol...

im liking the phycosis that looks tasty is that a uk clone?

funkymonkey

Skunk is a strain, it's full name is Skunk #1, a highly worked and stabilised hybrid of Acapulco Gold x (Colombian Gold x Afghan), bred in the Bay Area around San Francisco in the early 70s by the Sacred Seeds Collective and later taken to Amsterdam by Sam the Skunkman.

Cheese is a pheno found in a pack of 1988 Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 by a guy called Mark living in the Chilterns, he passed it to the Exodus Collective in Luton in 1995 and they spread it around.

Psychosis is a UK clone, I think it's said to be Cheese x White Rhino, there is discussion of this many pages back in this thread.

To avoid asking obvious questions, I recommend starting at page 1 of this thread with a fat joint and reading it all, you will learn a ton.

bigwity

Veteran
yeah this is one of my all time top thread man what a ledgend ive read it from start to finish many times

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skunk is a strain, it's full name is Skunk #1, a highly worked and stabilised hybrid of Acapulco Gold x (Colombian Gold x Afghan), bred in the Bay Area around San Francisco in the early 70s by the Sacred Seeds Collective and later taken to Amsterdam by Sam the Skunkman.

Cheese is a pheno found in a pack of 1988 Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 by a guy called Mark living in the Chilterns, he passed it to the Exodus Collective in Luton in 1995 and they spread it around.

:yes:

Skunk #1 is stable for certain traits, like overall scent, bud structure,,, but not for size or yield from seed.

Armageddon is a Pukka Seeds strain its a cross of about 3 or for Sensi indicas including maple leaf indica. A freind grew it a while back, wasnt very good at all imo. Their stuff is way too overpriced.. Peace

The original Armageddon 47 was x4 Indian sativa x Skunk from Wernard / Positronics,, who later sourced Homegrown Fantaseed with the same line. We grew it several times from seed to mother to clone.. it worked well on hydro and coco mediums.. as well as soil :yes:

Pukka Seeds came much later... a completely different rip-off plant/name from a rip-off seed bank :no:

Hope this helps

Dr. D

Veteran
2885DSCF0072.JPG

Skunk no1 FlyingDutchmen Seeds, grew like clones from seed.
I grew that one in the greenhouse in '03 awesome summer, thats also the same fem i made the Skrum with....this is her a bit earlier in flower

2885DSCF0058.JPG

....Peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice photos :yes: Yeah Eddy's lines are tight,, they always produce good patterns IME. He's done much work stabilizing some good stuff over the years. Real breeder work / material.. like his Dutchman's Royal Orange :D

Anyhow we digress,,, whats happening UK?

Peace

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
lmao some pages look straight out of a mystery novel
yeah-by Jilly Cooper:blowbubbles:

SSHf2 (So7omon) kindly donated to the Western Union by Doc-:thank you:clonned the hell out of-and now being grown by nuff conoisseur types in the West Country:wave:

Dr.D-that TFD #1 that you showed looks way more Sat than Sensi's #1-great pic
cheers
eddieS

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Eddie, yeh i heard the Sensi one qas much more indica like i still have loads of Sam the skunkmans skunk no1's i may try em sometime they look broader in the leaf than the TFD too.
I dont know if TFD's is still like that is was pretty good smoke tbf and the colours were amazing purple, magenta, red speckles all over the sugar leaves. The buds dried off to a magenta colour.
2885DSCF0058.JPG

Its a shitty pic but you can see the colours a bit better ..

Heres another outdoor whilst were on the Skunk subject, from '05
MrNice Shit

2885outdoormold_004.jpg

Peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello

UK Cheese:

The cheese pheno wasn't discover in 1987 ????

Ciao

Nice cola :yes: Yes c.1988

- - - -

Nice one Eddy ,, looks like the Western Union are over-growing it :canabis:

- - - -

Dr D :D

Pure (aka Skunk #1) [Flying Dutchmen]

7253Pure.JPG

Psychosis x Pure [Suburban Seeds]

picture.php

peace peace peace

Status