What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannaboy

Hi Morg!! I wanted to chat to you but you've been absent for time dude good to see the light burning bright,, I've been running the jackie P and she is a beauty!!

funkymonkey

Bilberry, interesting eman, I've not grown that BB pure but smoked it a few times and grown some crosses of it, good stuff indeed.

All this 'my bud's the best' crap is schoolyard level, makes you sound like a bunch of kids, grow up, it disgusts me.

Ironically, I expect the guys who grow the best weed here are the most circumspect, modest and mature fellows like Elevator Man, Herbalizor and LLP, Eddie Shoestring, guys who been doing it for a long time for the love of it and for self medication purposes, the guys who shout their moves off I reckon are all on the younger side and suffering from that great affliction of youth - arrogance.

Cheese x Durban, long one, 12 weeks, just starting to give her plain water with a drop of molasses, coming down at 14 weeks, done or not cos I need the space, I made f2s by pollinating one lower bud which I just removed to gather the seeds, they look nice and mature. There was a quicker pheno that I took down a week ago, it's just dry enough to sample, it smells spicy and musky, hints of licourice and something more unpleasant.

Attachments

• DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0044.jpg
    DSCF0044.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0045.jpg
    DSCF0045.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0013.jpg
    DSCF0013.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 9

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Here's the mother of the Bilberry - fluffy as hell, so low-yielding, hence the introduction of the Mystery Strain/Flo mix, but the most sublime smell and taste yet - blueberry ice-cream with orange liqueur sauce...;)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo,,,has anyone seen that new stuff that looks like black ash,,,,is that what your talking about CannaB,,,,ive got a bag from the hydroshop but its not on sale yet,,,,,its a sample,,,its supposd to be magig,,,,similar to halo ...

halo is pretty magic too

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry guys for taking the bate

for someone to claim my bud is black ash and not flushed is just bullshit
i flush for 3 weeks and leaves are yellow through and through

ive never said im the best grower

i pride myself on tasty bud

rick i hear you,and would love to try this bud

im up for a grow challenge anytime(for fun)

id love for us ukers to have a bud grow off and we all send a nug to someone or meet up for a smoke
just so we can see what we have between us ukers

ive been doing this for years for the love of the bud never the $
i started growing just to satisfy my taste for all diferent strains and type of hashish
this is my life and im not stopping anytime

im not into the bad vibes just cant stand here while my name is geting pulled through the mud

1 luv to all growers worldwide

here are a few pics of my buds to keep it green

peace

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I'm still not sure where anyone did take the piss to be honest, unless this thread is getting severely edited backstage.

Ganja baba

Veteran
Here's the mother of the Bilberry - fluffy as hell, so low-yielding, hence the introduction of the Mystery Strain/Flo mix, but the most sublime smell and taste yet - blueberry ice-cream with orange liqueur sauce...;)

blueberry ice cream , with orange sauce sounds lush m8 , lovely looking buds can tell its unique and would have some thing different than the average going on ,

SuperConductor

Veteran
There's defnitely been some editing Elevatorman ;) Those Berry descriptions got me mouth watering.
Nothing exciting to show off just some early test buds off my cheese
[/url]
and som cheese x SSH I made a while ago and just getting round to testing, extreme vigor so far compared to other seeds.

cannaboy

E-man The new cross looks outa this world!! fatt colas!!!

I was just saying black ash is the pk not flushed but chem pk never organics, a propper organics yoiu can just pick it and dry and smoke no need to worry about the black ash!!

Whats this other black ash! I don't know him!! I've heard of black HASH..

funkymonkey

Feels like some sort of travelling freak show in my veg space at the mo, I got some freaky mutants popped up, but all of different strains, one is a Purpurea Ticinensis x E-Rocket/Danish Passion, one is a Colombian Gold, another is a Deep Chunk x E-Roc/DP, they ll have twisted leaves and have started branching crazily, really hard to describe and my cam isn't good enough to get a decent pic until the plants are bigger. Only mutagen can think of is the SB Plant Invigorator I've been spraying against mites. Anyone used SBPI and noticed mutations before?

On the black ash thing, I've never had that with my own buds and rarely seen it in other people's. I rarely see much commercial, so god knows wha that's like these days.

I'm hungover and my memory bad right now, but one of the main chemicals used in PK boosters is a fire/flame retardant and that is why buds don't burn if unflushed. Silicates are definitely fire retardent so you should always stop giving silica 3 weeks before harvest.

H

Hoover_lungz

some people make me laugh

my bud taste shit
so why did you change to 3 weeks flush
why did you always ring me asking if there buds
my buds tatse shit,oh so i won the cup with shit tasting bud did i
oh why is it all your good friends from dam always seem to like my bud(get compliments from your friends all the time)
jah your bud is beter since knowing me thats a fact
your buds were harsh until you adopted our 3 week flush and other advice over the years
but i guess you forget all that dont you
get over yourself you seem to think your the best grower these days

wait until the ic cup
then we can see who is the best until then stop trying to chat shit all the time,you look like an idiot
the people you keep chating shit to have all smoked my bud and complimented aswell

Im not denying you told me about the 3 week flush and i never said your bud is shit, i consider you to be a good grower and youve tought me alot of stuff i, you know your stuff ojd so im not debating that with you..Ive bigged you up bare times m8 and i dont go back on my word.. you are a good grower and have a big passion for weed. I would even by your seeds coz i know you wouldnt mix any shit. ojd your not the only one i know who smoke pure joints so chill out Mr Angry lmao

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Cannaboy - nah, that's the mother of the new cross, the sativa Blueberry f3. One of the best I've ever smoked, but also one of the lightest when dry - those buds weighed next to nothing, and that was the problem...;)

funkymonkey

I'd give my left testicle for the mother of that BB f3, I got to smoke it a few times and it was perhaps the tastiest weed I've ever smoked, really rocking balanced high too, proper party weed. Stank to high heavens, one of the smelliest plants ever.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive been wondering for ages if EM has preserved Dj`s lines better than Dj,,wouldnt supprize me,,im not knocking DJ but his lines have changed over the years,,id rather get something from EM than Dj anyday,,thats the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts