What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those Rainbow Kush are dub-plate material for sure,, some years we grow 30-50 varieties out just to test the market and 4 the fun of it :canabis: 30-40% end up on the compost heap before fruition.. :no:
These rainbow Kush got i n i eye first,, now got our fully expressed attention... renegade fashion... :yes:

Treat em mean,, keep em keen cannaboy.. all the way with this one.. any signs of over fert will shoot str8 to the tips day after,, so nah over fert, lit-soil mix style. We've seen plenty nuff nice strain like this,, from PsychoxPure to Sensi Star!

If you got it dub it! More fire ... :dance:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
guys cant you all just stop the argy bargy ?
between everyone here there is a lot of knowledge, and i would prefer that knowledge base to stay as complete as possible with you all trying to out each other and chase each other away. where else am i gonna learn about brit cuts/strains if you're all too busy backbiting :D

you sound like a bunch of cali clone hoarders in the last few pages. (no offense meant to anyone lucky enough to live in cali - but you know what i mean)

VG

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you sound like a bunch of cali clone hoarders in the last few pages. (no offense meant to anyone lucky enough to live in cali - but you know what i mean)

VG

:D :yes:

I n I share all seeds, seedlings, plants and cuts out with :friends: every time (so we personally begrudge that comment,, just slightly) :D These growers often flower them out before we do.. dam them.. lol :canabis:

We agree that this thread ups the game and anti.. but it shouldn't turn into a Gollum fest. Civility is the key to understanding , which leads to wisdom and happiness.

On with the LoveLightPower's UK Clone only and British Bred Strain list we say (it needs updating btw buddy),, these cats are on it all over ,,documenting of all the excellent looking plants this side of the pond and now that side of the ocean (we shared them) that ppl are breeding and growing and enjoying. Full credit to you,, for bring the scene to the forefront of the worlds attention... this thread really is where the stem of new seeds (not clones) meets soil/nft table in Europe IMO :yes:

One love!

Show us more photos ppl,, we love seeing them!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fair play to you doc i wasnt actually calling anyone a clone hoarder - indeed everyone here is actually very generous - its just all the bickering... its not very cool and its not very british ;)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not the Stiffer-Upper-Lipped material we expect,,, i agree!

Now,, please,, back onto the ganja growing UK crew,, we knowz youz all do that part well!

Dr. D

Veteran
Sour Poison

Sour Poison

Pollinated by the Sour Poison dad.....

picture.php

picture.php

These are the two mums no3 and no6

picture.php

I took these pics a couple weeks ago they will be goin into flush very soon should have a good amount of seeds to test out the next generation.... Peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool BEANS :yes: leave em to ripen up (not trying to preach to ya) :canabis:

It's all pretty,, like a #3 and a #6 should be,, (haha) it all looks GOOD :yes:

Keep it green :rasta:

Dr. D

Veteran
Thanks Doc, they'l be at about 70 days when they come down.
Heres a couple of Gh33se phenos that came down last night quite cheese leaning and one smells putrid...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Woo - looks like I missed all the fun.

Anyway, I've got these Appalachia X JLos in mid-flower now, and very nice they're looking too. I'll take a few pics tonight if I can.
And I'm finally starting some 'Bilberry' seeds today, now I've cleared a bit of space - they're made from a sativa-leaning but fast f3 Blueberry, with the most beautiful smell of all time, but with light and fluffy buds, crossed with 'Overflow', which was the Mystery Strain X Flo, which both produce dense and quite resiny buds.

For those who don't know, the Mystery Strain is another (IMO better) variant of the 'family' that produced 'the blues'. The male was a dead-ringer for the MS, and had the same smelling resin all over it too, so I have high hopes for this one. Should be a bit random first gen, but that's OK - bound to be some goodies pop out.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Word up J Goodman :canabis:

Anyway, I've got these Appalachia X JLos in mid-flower now, and very nice they're looking too. I'll take a few pics tonight if I can.
And I'm finally starting some 'Bilberry' seeds today, now I've cleared a bit of space - they're made from a sativa-leaning but fast f3 Blueberry, with the most beautiful smell of all time, but with light and fluffy buds, crossed with 'Overflow', which was the Mystery Strain X Flo, which both produce dense and quite resiny buds.

Fruity cerebral flavours happening your sides E-Man :yes: bless up :canabis:

We saw a Painted Lady today,, and a suspect male Rainbow Kush in the next garden both looking keener with stems like sticks-of-rock :D Dem LGA cats are already queing up to cross this over their Cheese clone gardens (ready n waiting). The fastest cats to dub-plate flavour in the UK are still those with an eye on paper IMO,, and so us hobbyists can't really contest/compete with it :no: :yes:

I n I got a feeling the UK scene is about to kick-off again,, in a good way,, last few years have been (yawn) boring IMO,, all the stuff that grows about is from 2005-8 stock. So hopefully these times (new decade) will bring forth revolutionary genetic change this side of the Atlantic and North Sea :canabis:

peace n green :D

Dr. D

Veteran
I n I got a feeling the UK scene is about to kick-off again,, in a good way,, last few years have been (yawn) boring IMO,, all the stuff that grows about is from 2005-8 stock. So hopefully these times (new decade) will bring forth revolutionary genetic change this side of the Atlantic and North Sea :canabis:

peace n green :D

I hear that, i got some unreleased Shanti stock from around '95 its a Rhino mother crossed to an MK father and another to a diff father that i think maybe the father of white widow il have to verify the code with Shanti on that one, cant wait to see what comes out of em. Got quite a few seeds too:)

H

Hoover_lungz

Tricky that lemon looks well nice bruv:) i cant wait to put mine into flowering but i got to take a few cuts of her 1st and i better not mix up the cuts like my wierd friend says lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts