What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We prefer Psychosis these ends,, its more "vooody" (as Franco would say :D) :friends: and has wicked nodal branches,, the high is nice and the dope last longest :bandit: :canabis:

That Blues stuff ,, can be over-rated whack,, depends on how it's grown,, can be excellent and fruity,, IMO.. whereas Cheese is just peng.. ppl up/down the road think there's a party happening everytime they smell a spliff,, the best inscense (n bubblehash) is Exodus Cheese still,, for real, lamps n outdoor. ,, but some of the Cheese crosses are more refined in high/taste IME ,, like seeker's cheese ,, that stuff was great :yes: everyone that grew it, smoked it, liked it :joint:

We still think cheese is a really nice plant for making new hybrids with sativa males from,, jah bless Sam the Skunkman :canabis:

peace peace peace

funkymonkey

Nothing to thank Sam for, he deliberately bred the stinky side out of Skunk, Cheese is rare as a pheno from Sam's Skunk version, but pretty typical in terms of stink power for an original Skunk which was bred by a cadre of 6 guys who were part of Sacred Seeds, Sam just took the seeds to Holland and claimed it as his own work after the Sacred Seeds bust. I just gave my pack of ohsogreen's 1978 Mendocino Joe Skunk to a friend to grow, I hate Cheese and Skunk in general so better to let somone else have em.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jah not trying to dis you but

if your cheese is the original and your from there and all
why did you have to go back to dam to get your cut back(knowbody had it in your area??)

also i remeber us talking about cheese/phycosis and all cheese crosses and you said they are all the same
also you have been known to mix up cuts and not label things properly

ive grown your cut it was ok but nothing on the brightside cut

round here there are so many cheeses floating around but whenever i give the cheese cut to someone they always comment on how much beter it is

trust me people if you want the real deal it is the brightside cut
this guy has had cheese for as long as ive heard about cheese and longer

the best cheese i evere smoked was grown by truecanabliss(brightside cut)

brightside cut is the best cheese ive smoked hands down

i say bring on this smoke test

peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo dudes and dudesses ,,, there is a UK Cheese thread :wave:

This thread sits in contrast to Cheese and Cheese talk... :D

btw.. my cheese is better than yours..! lol :dance:

(i dont keep cheese)

peace, exodus, peace

H

Hoover_lungz

why did you have to go back to dam to get your cut back(knowbody had it in your area??)

also i remeber us talking about cheese/phycosis and all cheese crosses and you said they are all the same
also you have been known to mix up cuts and not label things properly

ive grown your cut it was ok but nothing on the brightside cut

round here there are so many cheeses floating around but whenever i give the cheese cut to someone they always comment on how much beter it is

trust me people if you want the real deal it is the brightside cut
this guy has had cheese for as long as ive heard about cheese and longer

the best cheese i evere smoked was grown by truecanabliss(brightside cut)

brightside cut is the best cheese ive smoked hands down

i say bring on this smoke test

peace

I had to go to Dam to collect my cut back again because i dont asosciate with the local growers anymore and i have moved to the country. What makes me laugh OJD is you say my cheese is blue cheese now lol, youve never ever said that before and ive known you for over 2yrs now lol..I even had to get the kc jones cut from Amsterdam coz people promise you clones that they never ever give. Ive never said they are all the same, i said they are similar in smells, get your fatcs right m8.

(OJD)

why did you have to go back to dam to get your cut back(knowbody had it in your area??)Now tell me OJD how did my cut get to dam in the first place?

(Jah)
Im the person who sent it to dam and you know that! so what are you trying to say mate??the only reason i had to go dam to get it is cause non of the fuckers i gave it to here looked after it and i do not asosciate with the locals growers either due to security!but you already know that so what are you tryin to imply? it seems that you are trying to discredit me?whats that about?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...and 'Arms' 'Biggs' and 'Bouncer' (we watched a few videos about them) :dance: :yes:
That Elaine Jenkins,, has converted us ,, she's one hot kitty :cathug:

peace n flowers

C

cheesey

nightmare kush in the green house ...

5ft 4 inch tall 3 and a half foot round .

when the hiddenroom is empty the kightmare kush will be lsted and flowered with 1000w .

funkymonkey

What's the makeup of that one cheesey?

Seems everyone's going Kush mad these days, makes a nice change from Cheese.

I was given a cut the other day of something called 'Mango Kush' which I'm told is the old Positronics Mango crossed to an OG of some sort. I'm told it's like a bigger yielding SFV but more indica looking and with the lemon taste twisted into more of a lime/mango. I gave em the Mango cut a few years back, so nice to see they thought it worthy of using. I lost the original Mango when I left the missus in charge while I went to Spannabis, I was only away a week and she decided to water my mums every day cos it was hot and gave most of em root rot, most recovered but the Mango didn't. I'm hoping this Mango Kush has lots of Mango influence cos I loved that cut, bigtime producer too.

C

cheesey

What's the makeup of that one cheesey?

Seems everyone's going Kush mad these days, makes a nice change from Cheese.

I was given a cut the other day of something called 'Mango Kush' which I'm told is the old Positronics Mango crossed to an OG of some sort. I'm told it's like a bigger yielding SFV but more indica looking and with the lemon taste twisted into more of a lime/mango. I gave em the Mango cut a few years back, so nice to see they thought it worthy of using. I lost the original Mango when I left the missus in charge while I went to Spannabis, I was only away a week and she decided to water my mums every day cos it was hot and gave most of em root rot, most recovered but the Mango didn't. I'm hoping this Mango Kush has lots of Mango influence cos I loved that cut, bigtime producer too.

indifferant u know what it is . i sent u a small bud when i sent u a pack of autos to test and take photos of .what didnt happen as your other user name was B A N N E D

B

blackburngrower

heres a cross me and a friend made from my alaskan ice mother and a pot of gold male he had chosen from five males shes best out of the seeds a popped and flowered revegged her took lots of cuts and have handed about 50 cuts out to friends to see wot they think

funkymonkey

It's an old cutting that gets hyped to death, it's just a boring stinky pheno of Skunk#1 from 1988 stock from Sensi Seeds. Nowadays there are loads of cuttings circulating that have been called Cheese, some better, some worse, but all stink and have a boring, dull high, popular with council estate chavs, windowlickers and wannabe white rastas.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah rasta we know likes Cheese!! they like African lambsbread,, food for the mind sein,, not "poison" ,, sein :rasta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAFec-Orq00

p.s. dont want to sound silly....but whats this cheese your all talking about....?? sorry if im missing somthing...:)

Here... Cheese ... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13663&highlight=Cheese+Clone

Now please,, no more speak of the forbidden milk in this thread,, otherwise the chavs might come and jack you ALL for it,, like Dairylea did,, sein!!!

Away cheese-heds,, away,, shooo-with-you! This thread is counter-cultural to the ras-ta-fari :D

Jah bless LLP :canabis: :dance: :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a cross me and a friend made from my alaskan ice mother and a pot of gold male he had chosen from five males shes best out of the seeds a popped and flowered revegged her took lots of cuts and have handed about 50 cuts out to friends to see wot they think

Nice Blackburngrower :yes: looks like a tribal spear-head :rasta:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man :rasta: a time for change now :yes:

Rainbow Kush (plant #2)

picture.php

and the anti troll flag...
picture.php

Plants #3 and #4 were sent to the fam-clan for independent/external testing :dance: :friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts