What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Doc, here's your SSH with a hint of Psychosis. Hoping for something a little lighter in stone, bit more creative would be nice as long as the taste doesn't get too funky

Decent yield with hardly any light at the edge of a 250w
The bugs lurve it tho.

Snizz Ryu :yes: This is Psychosis x SSH ? cool :D

Keep doing the do..

cannaboy

Anyway funky monkey as you Don't wanna know my uncles have grown for 30 + years and now there back in the uk I have acsess to seed stock that will make your eyes water,

Origional packs of m39 you wont like that but the swazi crosses might take your fancy or any of the m strains and sunlight systemns stuff

also the fat baggs of seeds from traveling for decades,, mexi/paki everywhere,,,

starting a seed company up for a laugh cos we got it all.

What old cuts you got I bet I have a lot more,, and am a better grower than you after 2 years,,

Lets see some old stuff then as this is the place to show and tell..

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I must say the world about the UK growing scene.
Been a heavy smoker for 25years and i must say that the best kept secrets are in the uk.
Who cares about money,fame and weight when we are having a nice cupper with the mates while smoking the real deal ;)
I´m not even british of any sort, just a dumb&laidback pork&cheese that had the luck and previlege of knowing some old school uk growers and grabbed the chance with both hands.
Much respect for all you guys work

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who cares about money,fame and weight when we are having a nice cupper with the mates while smoking the real deal ;)

Yo paulo73 ,, we are reading of the same hymn sheet here :yes:

There's plenty good stuff happening all over,, "East, West, it's like the scene went symmetrical".. you just gotta know where to find the center. Then again many of us are quite content doing our own thing thanks. Sorry if that offends anyone :canabis:

Peace n flowers all!

Dr. D

Veteran
Self congradulate( not even a word i may add) wankfests!! Cant beat em imo..

picture.php

Sour Poison, Bred in the UK 3rd place indica 2009 ic cup

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:

paulo73

Veteran
TS cum! TS cum!

TS cum! TS cum!

Just because i like you here´s a couple of pics from my BlackDominas, from a couple of cuttings given by a friend 3years ago:artist: After growing a couple more BlackDominas from seed, none could compare to the ones from my friends cuttings

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and Light:ying:

Last edited by a moderator:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stand proud UK ,, dont let anyone step us down,, there's loads of love in this thread... to and from the Uk and overseas,, :friends:

Let's not spoil it :D Full props to LLP every time :rasta: :canabis: :bandit:

Dr D : that Sour Poison looks mite bitten on the edges,, but tasty in the middle :canabis:

paulo73 : we like this plant,, looks frosty,, smoking Jack Herer x Black Domina just now,, it smells like peaches.

Peace n love ppl,,,,
DocLeaf :joint:

"dont pay no attention to the waste-man around you" [Farma G]

C

cheesey

Stand proud UK ,, dont let anyone step us down,, there's loads of love in this thread... to and from the Uk and overseas,, :friends:

Let's not spoil it :D Full props to LLP every time :rasta: :canabis: :bandit:

"dont pay no attention to the waste-man around you" [Farma G]

ill second that doc . cud do with a mod for this thread theres been a cpl of haters the past month or so and ive a feeling its the same person .

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatever,, onward , forward,,

Here's a stick of sticky bubble,, sourced from UK clone only / british bred strain trim-waste.. a la Max Lumens (one love)

picture.php

.. say what ya know,, show what ya grow,, UK all the way,, no matter how you do it,,

,,little diversity aids change,, like taste makes flavour!

paulo73

Veteran
She´s good, very good

She´s good, very good

Nice Paulo. She looks almost white:dance013: Hows she smoke i hear mixed things about the BD?

I´ve had to learn how to use/love her.
I prefer not to let her go all the way to maturation. Becomes to harsh on my lungs and can be too much couchlock for me.
But if harvested at around week8 and with a month cure is fruty&woody with a strong narcotic after-taste that by now i almost crave:dance013:cant be too greedy on the bowls size or else...:blowbubbles:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Painted lady (a) ,,, lower node...

picture.php

Anyone else crazy enough to be flowering their own genetics under natural sunlight in mid-summer,, for free,, shout out.. it would be nice to know we're not alone... lol

I prefer not to let her go all the way to maturation.

We are reading from the same score-sheet,, for personal we prefer harvesting at 50/50 orange hairs to give a more up day-time high,, for any cup-enteries / events then we wanna cane the crowd out,, so we'll leave the plant an few extra weeks on a cold water diet to beef things up a bit before harvesting :canabis:

Last edited:
C

cheesey

just found a cureing jar under my bed with a 8th of the nightmare kush aka whites#2 its been there for 4 months i smoked some about 4 weeks ago n forgot i still had a 8th left in the jar . haha bloody stoner . heres a cpl of photos .

around day 42

Dr. D

Veteran
I´ve had to learn how to use/love her.
I prefer not to let her go all the way to maturation. Becomes to harsh on my lungs and can be too much couchlock for me.
But if harvested at around week8 and with a month cure is fruty&woody with a strong narcotic after-taste that by now i almost crave:dance013:cant be too greedy on the bowls size or else...:blowbubbles:

Sounds awesome, i always wondered about her but never tried her. Nice work.

Doc she sure is a tasty one thats the no3 cut not as tasty as the no6 clone but more potent. I just pollinated both of them last night with the Sour Poison dad:artist: and yeh those spider mites are becoming a real bitch! But im waiting on some new stuff to clear that up..

Dr. D

Veteran
just found a cureing jar under my bed with a 8th of the nightmare kush aka whites#2 its been there for 4 months i smoked some about 4 weeks ago n forgot i still had a 8th left in the jar . haha bloody stoner . heres a cpl of photos .

around day 42

Oh shit cheesey that is impressive, serious frost.
Tell us more what are the parents? So frosty reminds me of what widow used to be like....Peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That's sick cheesey, I forgot how frosty that bitch was! I have some white x renee (highend) from legends, seeing that again is making me wanna pop em!

C

cheesey

Oh shit cheesey that is impressive, serious frost.
Tell us more what are the parents? So frosty reminds me of what widow used to be like....Peace

hey Dr.D i popped some white seeds and out of the 3 seeds this 1 was the keeper . she gets covered in frost at day 23 12/12 and finishes around day 53 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts