What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I n I dont keep clones in numbers,, mainly because we're too busy test sowing/growing seeds from new,, up-and-coming,, n underground breeders.
We dont have any space for many clones these ends... and invest time/space in those we really enjoy,, having worked with them before,, or perhaps having smoked them with :friends:

The only way for us to perpetuate the flavour we enjoy,, after sharing,, is to use them in programs of breeding these ends,, and mate them with suitable / selected males. Then put the seeds out... and see what might grow from them.

While still aiming to keep it real :D

peace n flowers all

cannaboy

Big up docLeaf,, Also ready soon is some of my pollen throwing (F berry's) a f13xBlueberry, bubbleberries, and blueberries..

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Quick question

Quick question

A couple of years ago a good friend left me a couple of BlackDomina mothers just before he went to Spain.
At the time he told me another mate of him gave him some cuttings long ago and that was the way this strain was grown.
Sadlly i lost track of my mate but i´ve never stoped growing his work:dance013:so i guess he still lives on with me every time i smoke some BD:ying:
But my question is. Is this true? There´s a UK BlackDomina strain that only goes around by cuttings?Or was this just a nice green tale?:laughing:
Anyway tales appart BD is yet one the most potent smokes that ever been part of my stash:ying:
A couple of pics from the next one in line

BlackDomina
picture.php

Can you see a male nana?!
picture.php

In all her glory at week 8
picture.php

Peace and Creation:wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool snizz :yes: yes,, some UK breeders used the clone you mention before. 1000's of different "clone-onlys" circulate the UK today :dance: mostly from old Dutch genetics (1990s) :canabis:

Nice cannaboy :yes: :canabis:

Big up BeAn on the landrace,, and ibl hybridization,, flex,, man be way head pon rest :rasta:

indifferent

Veteran
That looks like Black Domina to me, a nicer pheno than the cutting I had, mine yielded big , tasted of oranges and was lovely, but lacked the killer potency BD is supposed to have. Mine would throw the odd nanna too. I pollinated it the last time I ran it with a Purple Afghan male but for the life of me i cannot find those seeds.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh man,,,RESPECT to Doc,,,nice post`s back there,,,,i feel ya bro

i had/have a Black Domina clone,,,its done in 6 weeks and taste fruity,,,but its crap!!,,,,,,,,,iv never liked BlackDomina ,,,but maybe i didnt select a nice1

B

BeAn

<<Uk Clones...:)
<<Mexico x Nepal...:yummy:

Thanks to all those peeps who made this stuff possible, BodhiSeeds the mountain lion, and EM the man wit blue thumb...:)...never ahead on anyone, just doing what feels right to me...Jah love, guide and protect!!:rasta:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Thx guys!

Thx guys!

Thx guys for your input:thank you:
Mine BlackDomina is done in 8weeks , 9 if i want the couchlock effect:dance013:
A bit harsh on the taste if smoked pure but with a hint of citrus and grass...but im shite anyway at smoke reports...
Somethings i must teach myself to love so i don´t go easy with my first impressions...i´m always trying to bullshit myself:dance013:
Peace and Light:ying:

Last edited:

indifferent

Veteran
Dammit Bean, you crossed that Oaxacan to a nepalese? You evil genius you, now send me some of them beans, I'm doing an all Oaxacan run and the seeds just broke surface so get some of those Mexi x Nep to me and I'll do em proud for ya mate!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Hy-Pro Amnesia clone...

picture.php

... this clones like a bloody boomerang!!!

Versatile clone,, can be grown tall,,, supper-cropped,, and SOG like this... :dance:

indifferent

Veteran
It's a pheno of SSH so has all the same characteristics as SSH. It's best grown bushy to get a good yield if you need to keep plant numbers low. It is suited for a SOG too, but will get quite tall.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that a True F1 Bean??.....are you gona make a full polly?, or are you gona incross??

very cool...

bigwity

Veteran
can any1 direct me to a mega super mind numbingly strong strain as my strains lack that half a spliff high that im looking for ive tried a few different strains and still it iludes me. cheers uk bods nuff respect

indifferent

Veteran
If you like to get stoned, Herijuana, nothing stronger in my experience.

For sativas, dunno most of the commercial stuff isn't very sativa these days, maybe you can still find a pack of Female Seed's X-Line Zamal x Grapefruit, that one is killer.

B

BeAn

Rick, dunno mate you tell me...your the man with the head full of books...;)..suppose so, not like pure indica x pure sat, but distant enough not to be incest...id love space to inbreed, holding out for a bigger op soon, so i dunno, too busy making the next cross to line breed yet.:)

Blue, thanks man, not as happy as i am though, ive figured out that my old way was better with the allmix, mixing the soil along with some epsom salts, lime, blood n bone, more castings and some mollasses drenched cooking time, now i mix some cannacoco in too, so the funghi are in there and the roots love it, now i just water till the end, seeing how much to put in now is the key, if they are all clawed and burned in the end, then i know to put in less....seems the sugar peak stuff is a little to salty maybe, see how i get on with the p/k at the end if they need it, might just use carbs, the new catalyst is not as meaty as the original earth juice, still sniff the empty bottle, get better with age..haha...:)

Doc, that amniesia is a great plant man, shame i didnt get a male with these two!:respect:

Ind, ill see what i can do man..;)..i think little bit of X18 pollen has hit the mex and mex x nep, the paki boys are flowering in the greenhouse so ill make sure she preggo...:D

one luv uk crew, holding the torch high all day long...!!:rasta:

^^Heres the more nep leaning specimen...haggard..:nono:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,,,,,what i would do::::),ha,,,you gota be joking B:)

it depends if your happy with the dom an recessive traits allready displayed in the F1,,,,F1 will show less vaireation than a poly,,so maybe a polly might be too mutch work???,,,,,,but if you have 2 perfect F1 inderviduals ready WHY NOT!!!

is the F1 exibiting all the taits you want to incorperate into the line??,,,,,are you craving a recessive trait???,,,,,,,,are you missing any traits ???....do you think you picked up any negative recessiv`s,,,,,,,,,imo the only reason to incross at this point is to bring out the recessive traits and make the respective genes homozygote,

are you trying to make small scale magic like DJ Short did,??,,,,im asking because DJ made a mistakes an i think we should all know about them so we can learn,,,

indifferent

Veteran
Well, with the Nepalese and Mexican both being fairly stable lines, I would pick the best F1s and immediately make f2s as it is there that you will see the greatest variation. Grow out as many f2s as you can, and I would think 25-50 would be needed at least, to see all the variation, and then from the f2s make further selections, but keep a good stock of f2s at hand in case you decide you initial choice to make the f3s was flawed. F2 is where most of the recessives will pop out.

Is the Mexican the Oaxacan from Eman? If so, you are gonna have some hermies to deal with and most of the selection work will probably be to clean up the line of the hermie trait. There were only 2 plants from those seeds, the cut we all have now and a messed-up bad hermie, and the cut we have does put out some viable nanners, she will self-seed.

Beautiful though she is, she has nanners:

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts