What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lovelightpower said:
hey docleaf, how are you guys doing your selfing.

By sending clones to kerbdog.. lol (he's a hydro monster,, treats plants like shit to get them to grow BIG!!!)

The easiest way to self a plant is to stress it like hell, with extreme variations in light cycle and temps.. try sticking a clone next to an intake or out take vent!! then give it 2 hours sleep and 26 hours veg, then slap it back into 12/12 the next day... maybe chop the top off or twist a nice stem too hard. Plants that self easy are usually the result of poor (unstable) genetics,, or plants that descend from bag-seed already,,, and those with Thai heritage.

The s1 (selfed) seed we are exploring right now came from what we've called the Kerbdog Mix... all random seed we collected from Saturday morning sensimilla smoke outs with the hounds @ the pound :joint:

Anything that was nice,, including, Armageddon 47, 'Old Boy Blue', and Jack Herer self-sets were thrown into a box/baggie for a rainy day... since then the mix went to So7omon,, and back again,,to us since we knew there was some nice sativa based genetics in pack :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EddieShoestring said:
another one is The Tops. It is a Top44 sport. When the guy first introduced us to it some of my bros took the piss a bit before they tried it :bashhead: because Top44 has a terrible rep around my way.
But this weed is superheavy-it smells very strong-on one occasion i smelt a bag of it in my friends pocket BEFORE i'd even opened the door to him.
The hit is hypnotic but not sleepy or v stoney. Everytime i smoke it i feel an odd pressure on my temples and my eyes feel wierd. It's been going around for years-it is the legendary T44 cut that peeps don't believe exists-but trust me -it does

oh yeah and it finishes with massive yield in 7

yo
eddieS

Spot on Eddy :yes:

Top 44 takes 45 days on mature plants... it's 'Viking x Skunk'.. when fresh the flowers are really smelly and dense,, red hairs,, like golf-ball buds when dried,, works well on scrog... the buzz develops a tolerance after a few days smoking,, hence the reason people (dealers) dislike the strain. Works best when grown on long in veg. (photos lost to OG) :canabis:

peace
dLeaf :joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
okay, i got a question e-rick... on your list you have jackie psd as a clone only. i recently got m@rgs freebies which were called jackie psd :confused: the description says (98 jack herer x g13ukclone) x sour diesel. right above it you have jackie p which is jack x the dunk, is the dunk the g13 clone or what? i think its kinda funny to have seeds on a listed clone only, but i guess im just lucky :muahaha: can you give me any insight?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
m@rg will put som jacky and cross picks on.. i think m@rg has a soft spot for the jackys......

if you find something wrong with the list bro,,for gods sake,please change it!!! make it good by all means...

hopefully this list can be of some good use, one day!!

yeh..... the uk g13 is "THE DUNK".....from what i have come to know, this is true

and i think the jacky psd might have been done before m@rg did it....so maybe there is v1 psd and v2 psd....???

anyone like to comment.....m@rg??

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
change is good!!

change is good!!

Psychosis(clone) ............................."possibly old superskunk pheno handled by exodus crew"
Elevator mans mystery(clone)............."elevator man, he liked it, he found it"..
Strawberry Cheesel (f1)..................... "Cheese x Strawberry Diesel (Suburban Seeds)
Kali "pre98"(clone)..........................."sativa dom. not seed stock! you will like this"
Pineapple(clone).............................." the hill`s pinapple aka sonic ".defo tastes good compared to cheese.
Saxon Axe (f1 and clone).................."NL x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)
Spicy cheese.(f1 and f2).................. "Spice x BBCheese" [So7omon Seeds]
Cheese (clone)................................."exodus clone"
SugarPuffs(clone).............................by "kelogdog"
THE DUNK(clone).............................."98`s g13.. pucka type"
Bristol black kush(clone)....................."90`s HK sport pheno"
Bristol Creme (clone).........................."SouthWest"
Peng (clone)....................................."Notts/the hill"
Old Boy Blue (clone)..........................."East Anglia"
Strawberries and Cream (clone)............"Brum"
Kachina(clone)................................ "HotHouseFlowers"
Floater x Lifesaver(multi-parent F1 seedline).."BeAn"
Jordan(clone)..................................."?/westlondon"
Jacky p(clone).................................."jackherer(male)x THE DUNK(G13)"
Jackie psd(clone).............................."sour diesel(male) x jackie p"
Back to cheese(f1`s and clone)..........." by brightside"
Jack herer.ukv1(clone)......................."sat dom. not a brit but born in britan"
Purple Afghan(clone)........................."ganja pasha"
GrapefruitKush (clone)......................."?"
Purple pineapple(clone)......................"?"
Pr1(clone)......................................."?"
Devon cream (clone)........................."?"
Bubble Axe.(f1`s).............................."saxon axe x bubbledust" (fritillary seeds)
Marbled white (f1)............................." White Pearl x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)
BB cheese .(f1`s.and clone)..............."bbseeds"
BB bluecheese (f1`s.and clone)..........."bbseeds"
FreeTibet x WW................................"HS`s pineapple pheno"
Landing Zone (f1)............................ "Jack Herer x Durban Poison" (fritillary seed)
Blue Ice (clone)................................"found in wales"
Tooti-Fruity(clone)...south-east midlands, supposedly bred in a little village not far from here...
Hawaiian Maui Wowie Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk..."Jolly Green Giant"
Swazi Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk ......................."Jolly Green Giant"
Viking(clone).............................................?
Top44 sport (clone).....................................?
Lemon stinky (sensi star x chronic)............................Crazy x seed's
Malonica(malawi gold x chronic).................................Crazy x seed's
Big haze(original Haze x chronic).................................Crazy x seed's
malahazi (original haze x malawi gold)............................Crazy x seed's

Keep growin' dem bombaclaat Ganja plants, UK big up, stand strong...nuff respect!!

love up me breadbins! breadbins unite!!!

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey love light , rick:wave:
ok i obtained a cutting a long time ago with the name of g13 ,every one called it the "dunk"
smellyest plant ive ever known ,still to this day . u couldnt take it no were
well i lost it ,women lol
managed to pollenate her with a 1998 sensi jackherer, made shit loads of seeds
this was still 98 at the time i gave every one i knew seeds by the hundereds.
they still come to me for my clone ,so i think shes best pheno, clone only
she only needs bx ing a few times and sheel be untouchable lol

crossed my jackie p cutting to a sour diesel male = jackie psd
currently in veg ,very uniformed, out growing all other strains
u can see the s.d in the leaves,so i hope this has put a bit of indica influence into her

only ever ran her to 100 days ,but she def will do more,never tasted her more than 10%amber
in my eyes jackiep is a top smoke and is very strong, but it really does go down to personal taste preference

i mean i know some one that dont like the cheese lol - nutter
and ive heard a rumour tonight off a mate that the g13 is back around by me,but well have too see

and to every one that has got my jackie psd seeds i wish u best of luck with them :respect:

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
m@rg.......... you are making this DUNK and jacky p sound very interesting!!!..

where is "THE DUNK"......jacky p sounds wickid....it looks crazy!!....

the shit you cant take outside, coz it stinks to much...!!! i love them ones....i smell of cheese 24/7 ...people can smell ME some distance away...some call me "the skunk man".. and most times im not even carrying it!...some are convinced im holdin sometimes ....and im just not!!...... i stink of it myself!!

so you made jacky p and jacky psd ????..... you fukin gangsta m@rg!!..

send some of your gang culture this way?...your stuff is sh1t hot!!

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THE DUNK(clone)............................."98`s g13.. pucka type"...will someone find where this cut is?
Psychosis(clone) ............................."possibly old superskunk pheno handled by exodus crew"
Elevator mans mystery(clone)............."elevator man, he liked it, he found it"..
Strawberry Cheesel (f1)..................... "Cheese x Strawberry Diesel (Suburban Seeds)
Kali "pre98"(clone)..........................."sativa dom. not seed stock! you will like this"
Pineapple(clone).............................." the hill`s pinapple aka sonic ".defo tastes good compared to cheese.
Saxon Axe (f1 and clone).................."NL x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)
Jacky p(clone)................................."jackherer(male)x THE DUNK(G13)"
Jackie psd(f1 and clone)............................."sour diesel(male) x m@rg`s jackie p"
Spicy cheese.(f1 and f2).................. "Spice x BBCheese" [So7omon Seeds]
Cheese (clone)................................."exodus clone"
SugarPuffs(clone).............................by "kelogdog"
Bristol black kush(clone)..................."90`s HK sport pheno"
Bristol Creme (clone)........................."SouthWest"
Peng (clone).................................."Notts/the hill"
Old Boy Blue (clone)........................"East Anglia"
Strawberries and Cream (clone)........."Brum"
Kachina(clone).............................. "HotHouseFlowers"
Floater x Lifesaver(multi-parent F1 seedline).."BeAn"
Jordan(clone)..................................."?/westlondon"
Back to cheese(f1`s and clone).........." by brightside"
Jack herer.ukv1(clone)......................"sat dom. not a brit but born in britan"
Purple Afghan(clone)........................."ganja pasha"
GrapefruitKush (clone)......................."?"
Purple pineapple(clone)....................."?"
Pr1(clone)......................................"?"
Devon cream (clone)........................"?"
Bubble Axe.(f1`s)............................."saxon axe x bubbledust" (fritillary seeds)
Marbled white (f1)............................" White Pearl x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)
BB cheese .(f1`s.and clone)..............."bbseeds"
BB bluecheese (f1`s.and clone)..........."bbseeds"
FreeTibet x WW................................"HS`s pineapple pheno"
Landing Zone (f1)............................ "Jack Herer x Durban Poison" (fritillary seed)
Blue Ice (clone)................................"found in wales"
Tooti-Fruity(clone)...south-east midlands, supposedly bred in a little village not far from here...
Hawaiian Maui Wowie Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk..."Jolly Green Giant"
Swazi Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk ......................."Jolly Green Giant"
Viking(clone).............................................?
Top44 sport (clone)......................?
Lemon stinky (sensi star x chronic).........Crazy x seed's
Malonica(malawi gold x chronic)..............Crazy x seed's
Big haze(original Haze x chronic).............Crazy x seed's
malahazi (original haze x malawi gold)..........Crazy x seed's

Keep growin' dem bombaclaat Ganja plants, UK big up, stand strong...nuff respect!!

love up me breadbins! breadbins unite!!!

Last edited:

lovelightpower

Veteran
british clone only strains;

Blue Ice (clone)..........................................found in wales
The Blues or livers(clone).............................possibly an old Northern Lights X Big Bud
Bristol black kush(clone)..............................90`s HK sport pheno
Bristol Creme(clone)....................................Devon/Exeter/Bristol SouthWest
Bristol black kush(clone)..............................90`s HK sport pheno
Bristol Creme (clone)...................................SouthWest
Cheese (clone)...........................................exodus skunk No.1 clone
cheesexnorthernlights(clone).........................from Luton
cola/kola(clone)..........................................midlands strain
"The Dunk*(clone)......................................98`s g13 pucka type
El Yucateca(clone)......................................(ganja pasha)
ES (clone)..................................................30 year old nigerian x skunk cross (Oldtimer's cut)
FatSat(clone).............................................NL5xHaze x Transkei Lime from Bristol area circa '95
FreeTibet x WW(clone)................................(HS`s pineapple pheno)
G or G-force(clone).....................................smuggled from the dam(Graham)
GrapefruitKush (clone).................................Sensi Hindu Kush f2 pre'90
Jordan(clone).............................................SuperSkunk x ? from westlondon
Jack herer.ukv1(clone).................................sat dom.
Kali "pre98"(clone)........................................sativa dom. not seed stock!
kalishnapple(clone)tropicanna pheno................kalimist x pineapple
krowberry(clone)..........................................blackberry x grand daddy purple
lemonade(clone)..........................................from the Midlands
Lemon&Lime(clone)......................................'87 citral xHawaiian
Lot 5(clone).................................................(oldtimer1)
MudHaze or 'Maze(clone)................................from Norfolk grown since '89..'87Haze?cut x SOIL(Earthy DurbanPxSk#1)
Mystery strain(clone).....................................(elevator man)
Nap(clone)...................................................clone only indica strain
navinder......................................................british breed
Old Boy Blue (clone)......................................East Anglia
Orange Skelter(clone)...................................Sk1 x CaliOxSk1 Circa '87 from Harrow area
Peng(clone).................................................Nottinghamshire
Rudebwoy(clone)..........................................'85 JA xSkunk1 with sensi smell from South London
Peng (clone)................................................Notts/the hill
Pineapple(clone)...........................................skunk 1 x alaskan jamaican
Pr1(clone)...................................................from preston
Psychosis(clone) .........................................possibly old superskunk pheno handled by exodus crew
Purple Afghan(clone).....................................(ganja pasha)
Purple pineapple(clone)..................................Sensi NL5xSK#1?
Shaker(or Five Times)(clone)...........................90s NL#5XHaze been around West Country for 10yrs+
SKOB(clone)................................................'89 MalawiCob xSuperSunk from Cornwall & CapeTown
Strawberries and Cream (clone).......................Brum
SugarPuffs(clone).........................................(kelogdog)
Tooti-Fruity(clone)........................................south-east midlands
Top44 sport (clone).......................................(EddieShoestring)
Viking(clone)................................................originally from holland
WeeBubble...................................................'90 BG selection from Glasgow outskirts

british bred strains;

Back to cheese(f1`s and clone)........................(brightside)
BB cheese....................................................cheesexafgan(big buddah seeds)
BB bluecheese...............................................(cheesexafgan)xblueberry (big buddah seeds)
Big haze(f1)..................................................original Haze x chronic (Crazy x seeds)
Bubble Axe.(f1)..............................................saxon axe x bubbledust (fritillary seeds)
(cheesexNL) x strawberry haze(f1)....................(lovelightpower)
Floater x Lifesaver(multi-parent F1 seedline)........(BeAn)
FreeTibet x WW(f1)........................................(So7omon seeds)
G-bomb(s1)...................................................(big buddah seeds)
Hawaiian Maui Wowie Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk(f1)(Jolly Green Giant)
Jacky p(f1)....................................................jackherer(male) x The Dunk(ukG13 clone) (m@rg)
Jackie psd(f1)................................................sour diesel(male) x jackie p"(m@rg)
Kachina(f1 and clone)......................................(HotHouseFlowers)
Landing Zone(f1)............................................Jack Herer x Durban Poison (fritillary seed)
Lemon stinky(f1).............................................sensi star x chronic(Crazy x seed's)
Malonica(f1)...................................................malawi gold x chronic(Crazy x seed's)
malahazi(f1)....................................................original haze x malawi gold(Crazy x seed's)
mantis(f1).......................................................nap x haze x santa maria
Marbled white (f1)............................................White Pearl x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)
pineapple x shimla(f1)........................................(banana man)
Saxon Axe (f1 and clone)...................................NL x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)
Spicy cheese.(f1 and f2)...................................Spice x BBCheese (So7omon Seeds)
Strawberry Cheesel (f1)....................................Cheese x Strawberry Diesel (Suburban Seeds)
Swazi Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk(f1)..........(Jolly Green Giant)
Swowie Skunk(f1)............................................(Bloodz in da Hoodz)
WW x FreeTibet(f1) .........................................(So7omon Seeds)

love up me breadbins! breadbins unite!!! :joint:

Last edited:

lovelightpower

Veteran
the list is in alphabetical order now, and i've obviously seperated clone onlys from british bred strain. hope this makes it a little easier to use.
please correct me if any of this information is incorrect.

respect to everyone that has contributed to this list!
keepin' it real like a glockenspiel!

the original \Positronic seed bank in the 90's. Its a genuine 7 week strain originally used by the dutch commercial/outdoor growers.

ez eddy :) i see you running a few b@kobudz selection ..from the highlands but repping them in south ;)

LDN..u got some beauties m8 :)

i get some pics of the sweet p soon ;) sweet tooth x power plant and swa swa ;) a backcross i thinks ?? i can get more details

G

Ah, about time someone mentioned Pineapple, from the samples I tried, I'd say it's one of the best around, I think it's similar to Cheese in many ways but more fruity, I loved it a lot. Sadly I killed the clone I had trying to root it, but I'll run her sometime in future and be very chuffed to have her in me garden!

Getting back to the Mystery Strain of Elevator Man's, I had to chop mine early at 53 days due to personal problmes, and my cheese came down at the same time, also a bit early at 57 days, but they should both smoke good enough, I really hate cutting plants early, but sometimes needs must...

Cheese is the top one, Mystery Strain is the bottom one, definite similarities:

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

Cheese:

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0095.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

Mystery Strain:

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wickid.....i love teamwork!!,,,,,,ALL YOU GUYS ARE WICKID.....

bannanaman....please tell us more of the pineaple...maybe the hills pineaple is a pineapple punch from (TFD).....might need to seperate them 2

good to see you on this thread bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts