What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Very nice pictures indifferent! Nice bloody strains too :) Jack Herer is a big fave of my, can't believe I didn't put that in the list a few posts of mine back. I did some of Paradise's Jacky White that turned out very well (JH x WW) I think. Def JH in there anyway. Is it me or is that a banana growing out of the top of the JH cola pictured?

Your purp ghani x OGKA sounds & looks very nice. Will be interested to see how that comes along... Nice genetics in your garden mate!

I need a new camera, mines shit! Any recomendations lads? Nothing too expensive mind :D

Here's a couple pics of my Blue Cheese 5 weeks in. They've had a bumpy ride with thrips and then stress from spraying em with thrip killer, but are cracking along all the same.

A british bred strain so I guess it fits the thread criteria.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers for the tips Indi........Lovin them pics...gotta get one of them lenses soon!

Lookin Good SHHH.......Nice ladys.......Where did you get ya Poly-pots(bag pots) from mate?

indifferent

Veteran
Hiya shhh, your blue cheese grow looks pretty tidy to me mate. Spraying for pests is a PITA and you can see some brown, dead pistils on my Jack from having to spray against Spider Mites.

My camera is a Fuji Finepix S5700, cost me 140 a couple of years ago. Fuji have updated the model once or twice since with more megapixels, so there is an S5800 and I think and S5900 now, for under 150 knicker I highly recommend them, the lens is really good for a cheap cam and the macro mode works a treat.

That suspicious protrusion on my Jack isn't a nanner, it's a seed. I pollinated the smaller branch of the three tops on the Jack with some Bubblegum dust cos all the Bubblegums I grew were male so I picked out the best most indica one. Some rogue pollen must have got on that main cola, either that or the Oaxacan I recently chopped produced a little bit of pollen out of the 3 or 4 nanners it grew in late flower.

Pics of the pollination and the seed in question.

Attachments

• DSCF2166.jpg
    DSCF2166.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1835.jpg
    DSCF1835.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF1836.jpg
    DSCF1836.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 9

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Thanks lads!

Londinium the poly bags were ordered from amazon, but ebay and alot of garden shops online usually stock them too. Think they costs £4 for 30 x 4L ones! Pretty good deal and they work very well, and can be stored hella easy!

Hey thanks for the recommendation indifferent, I'll have a look at that in a min...

OK, so u pollinated the Jack, good move... It usually produces stellar ofsprring if all the Jack relations I have toked were anything to go by. Bubblegum x Jack sounds great!

indifferent

Veteran
Something a bit on the sativa side from Africa

Attachments

• DSCF2184.jpg
    DSCF2184.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF2185.jpg
    DSCF2185.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF2186.jpg
    DSCF2186.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2187.jpg
    DSCF2187.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 8

chizzleonetime

U lucky liccle ras u chizzle :D, took me 8 x that amount to find it & yeah that looks like the little fella! I'll have to have a sift about my old pics and see if I can find one of it. Was a lovely smoke as u say rocket fuel, taste is present all the way to the last puff...

That pheno and lemon skunk in general is a very underated strain IMO. I am thinking about getting some of those SLH's, but I already have half a pack of AK47's, A few SSH I made from GH regular stock, some White Rhino I also made from GH's regular stock, some OG18 & OG Kush fems (S1's) from Rivera Previda or whatever they're called -essentially DNA, bunch of lemon skunk beans from one that hermied and some other stuff I picked out of stuff I bought etc.

Most have been waiting to be popped for at least 2 yrs :D I just keep getting clones instead as my patience is thin :D and space is at a premium. Will start popping a few from the next round though!

yeah i agree mate! everyone i know, before they tried that pheno thought lemon skunk was weak shit just a nice taste
I thought i might have been lucky lol

chizzleonetime

first things first i apologise for my vegging plants as only ventilation they have is a fan gf wont let me put a in/out in there as shes still pissed of about my flower room lol
from left ,,, ricks uk cheese (just getting the green back now :)), blues , blues,blue cheese, ice and the bottom two are my prized lemon skunk cuts that got took at 6 week flower (cos i forgot to take cuttings its was my second run of her )
picture.php

chizzleonetime

from left mystery cutting (not elevators smelly one just dont have a clue what it is) two on the right are heaths nl x g13widow
picture.php

heres a little project im working on my mango x heaths nl x g13 widow looking very vigorous :) the nl g13 widow cut is a slow grower and rooter so seeing improvements already lets hope the taste stays nlg13widow, im going to backross the most g13 leaning pheno back to the mango father
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

indifferent

Veteran
Appalachia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg*), 30 days 12/12 in a 3 litre coco fibre pot full of coarse coco, handwatered daily, this was a 7cm cutting in a jiffy that had just poked a couple of roots out of the plug when it was potted up and put into 12/12, she's now 55cm tall and I expect to yield 30g off her. I only added the tubes this week, she's been under a 400W HPS for the first 27 days.

attachment.php

God I love coco!

She has been fed mostly organics - Westland Nutri Organic Liquid feed (2-1-4), Chempak 5-6-8 seaweed feed, local brand seaweed extract, Grotek humic acid, NAF horse feed molasses, Jaggery Goor raw sugar cane. Only inorganics being a lil bit of liquid silicon and some AN Big Bud powder for the aminos and mild PK boost. The silicon definitely works, her stems are really thick and strong. I'll use some B'cuzz Blossom Booster Tabbz for the next 15 days as they really do induce prolific flowering and produce dense flowers then give just Molasses and Jaggery Goor for 7 days then just plain water for 8 days, harvesting after 60 days.

I just chopped a Jack Herer grown with the same feeding schedule and it's the tastiest example of this particular Jack cutting I've yet grown, better than my last run in soil with organics and yield is 30% bigger. I reckon the organics are the reason it tastes so good and the superior cation-ion exchange ratio of coco is why it yielded so much more. In coco, you can visibly see the increased flower production within a couple of days of beginning the PK boost from day 30 and the flowers are much denser too.

* Tres Dawg = Chemdawg D BX3

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She looks great Doc...got a couple of cuts of GF rooted nicely so gonna run her asap....maybe sooner than later now...lol! ;]

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not bad considering it's been grown on the windowsill in Feb.. lol
Under lamps Goldfinger performs much better. All the best with her :D

lovelightpower

Veteran
i did a decent size nft grow recently. 8 tanks, 10 plants to a tank.

i just bunged anything that i had rooted in there, loads of strains, didn't label any, and at this stage i've got a few cuts i haven't flowered yet, so i dont recognise them.

so there was this one cut that went almost completly purple, (due to the intense cold it went through) it smelled of a musky stench (maybe a little like the musk in cheese) with undertones of pine and frankensence which came out more in the cure, dominating the musk.

i'm thinking this cut was maybe goldfinger. what ever it was a wanna grow more of it, it's great, beautful flavour.

i really wanna find a plant which is pine and frankensence (maybe a little washing up liquid in there too) flavour/scent. any suggestions, i've heard some haze has a frankenscence aroma....

indifferent

Veteran
Pine would be found in Mexicans, frankinsence in Colombians. I expect some Hazes like Tom Hill's would have phenos with strong Mexi/Lumbo blood.

The Highland Oaxacan Gold cutting would be of interest to you for woodsy/incensey flavours I think.

Goldfinger can turn intensely purple, it is pretty musky too, the taste is complex and other tones it has include menthol and mushrooms, it's also pretty earthy and foisty. The flavour is divine, every toke can taste different.

chizzleonetime

'It's not bad considering it's been grown on the windowsill in Feb.. lol
Under lamps Goldfinger performs much better. All the best with her'
i dont know where you live doc mate but id have smackheads climbing up the drainpipes in shit if i had a plant on the sill

lovelightpower

Veteran
Pine would be found in Mexicans, frankinsence in Colombians. I expect some Hazes like Tom Hill's would have phenos with strong Mexi/Lumbo blood.

The Highland Oaxacan Gold cutting would be of interest to you for woodsy/incensey flavours I think.

Goldfinger can turn intensely purple, it is pretty musky too, the taste is complex and other tones it has include menthol and mushrooms, it's also pretty earthy and foisty. The flavour is divine, every toke can taste different.

thanks man, good info.

ok, cool. i have the Highland Oaxacan Gold cutting being passed around, i just haven't got round to running it yet.

yeah, menthol and mushrooms could discribe the flavour too. i gotta run some more as soon as possible.

also i've still got the cheese x Santa Marta Colombian Gold that i think i spoke about before. mad flavours and smells (fruit, gas leak, garbage, refresher sweets) nothing like cheese. really nice effects, very up, but with a element of being comfortably stoned. i dont like weeds where your so high you can't even tell if your stoned.

B

BeAn

'It's not bad considering it's been grown on the windowsill in Feb.. lol
Under lamps Goldfinger performs much better. All the best with her'
i dont know where you live doc mate but id have smackheads climbing up the drainpipes in shit if i had a plant on the sill

that would make good target practice, whack-a-crackhead.....:)

A

arvid b

Seeing as Doc's displaying his windowsill grow, here's my Skunk X Haze at 3 weeks flowering on the windowsill:

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts