What's new

UK Cheese - Mandala Hashberry - Paradise Sensi Star

metamorf

Cmoon: Thanks a lot :D

Murderapolis, no it's the clone-only exodus UK Cheese. It's travelled quite a bit to get here.

G

guest5703

Dude I'm bummer I missed this grow, sweet macros you got!!!! Hell yea that cheese has always caught my eye, loos like your doing her proper! Good work on the sensi too, stuff looks sooo bomb and ready to blaze doooown. Keep up the green stuff! PEACE

metamorf

Okay, it's soon time to start round three i think, or is it round four? Provided they all show roots (within a few days), I have nine cheese cuts that are going to get 10 days of veg in a 6,5 lt pot with straight coco. After that, they go in to flowering in the same pots. No bending, no topping, just a little lollypopping.

I've got two sensi star ladies that have been vegging away for a good while now under weak-ass fluoros. I'm going to free up a 250W and throw in an MH bulb and give them 12lt pots to veg in for at least a month, maybe six weeks. They're allready topped and topped again so they should grow into very nice bushes. Plan is to start them flowering when the next round is in late flower (if I can fit them in), the stars will almost need the whole tent for themselves if they get the 12 lt pots and some veg time.

metamorf

caligreen said:
Dude I'm bummer I missed this grow, sweet macros you got!!!! Hell yea that cheese has always caught my eye, loos like your doing her proper! Good work on the sensi too, stuff looks sooo bomb and ready to blaze doooown. Keep up the green stuff! PEACE

Hey Cali, nice to see you. Yeah, that cheese is some nice nice smoke. I'm getting some purple this round it seems, that's gonna be a sweet sight :)
Yeah, you bet, I'm gonna keep it green and brightly lit! Wintertime is when it's possible to double or triple the wattage here without running any AC's :joint:

Allright, fresh pics coming soon right here.. Watch this spot!

B

bonecarver_OG

hey man :D yeah we gonna check out some place to buy the predatory mites :D u got any good stores online? pm me if ya know anywhere :D

peace :D

metamorf

bone, i ordered mine through a small local company but search for the name Entomite and you should be able to find a supplier somewhere, it's from a big company I think.

metamorf

Okay, picture update time. Long overdue, sorry, been way too stoned lately.

This is one of five cheese ladies that are like 6-7 weeks in flower. It's getting cold in there at night it seems. They are in 6,5 lt pots in straight coco. Canna Coco nutes and not much in the way of additives except a little cal + mag and some cannazym every once in a while.

32326IMG_3572.jpg

32326IMG_3576.jpg

32326IMG_3575.jpg

32326IMG_3565.jpg

32326IMG_3564.jpg

Peace all and thanks a lot for viewing and commenting!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
What up metamorf? that sensi star lookted bomb man. uk comin along too. Was wondering if the tip burn u got on the tops is from lack of food or heat stress? Jus wonderin cuz I have the same sort of crispy leaves it look like. I like you setup yo!

B

bonecarver_OG

get mo - lack of food will never ever give tip burn... - the reason will allways be the complete oposite :D flushing and lowering nute dosage is the only remedy, but burnt tips wont heal - so they stay around untill the end, even if nute dosage does get adjusted.

man, that cheese is begging to get cut hehe :D chop chop!

have fun!

peace all

metamorf

get mo: the burnt tips are from when I fed them booster + pk 13/14... bad idea. Thanks for stopping by :joint:

bone: no way, she's gonna go at least two more weeks if she's gonna come down on schedule... trichs are 50/50 clear/cloudy now, i want to see some amber in there first.. plus, see the fresh green in the foxtails? she's still growing, don't you think?

for next round there will be two sensi star trees, just gonna transplant them and throw them under MH instead of fluoros today

btw does anyone know how to change the thread title? i ain't running no more hashberry, unfortunately

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

wow - i just hope it doesnt go too far - it looks really mature to me :D but if u say too weeks more its gonna be fun to see how she looks then - instead of looking too much on trich colour a test nug is a sure proof of the best moment :D just a chop a tiny nug and u kno if u go too far :D

never grown sensi star - so it could most likelly look very different to what i expect :D hehe

peace

metamorf

Allright, the cheeses have gone as far as they will ever go, they're all yellow and purple, only a little green left closest to the buds. I cut one a couple of days ago (right after last update) and it smokes like a champ so the rest of them go down today. They have been flushed and then left without water for a couple of days so they've dried out a bit. Wish me luck, it's gonna be a couple of hours of stinky paranoid trimming tonight :joint:

Peace and thanks for stopping by guys, i really appreciate all your input!

Stoned m3t@

metamorf

They are supposed to be the real deal, yes. Allthough I have no way of verifying this, they do display the double serration and the other usual traits.

metamorf

I'm halfway through the chop, the place stinks like a skunk family just went postal in here. Well, they kinda did though, Skunk#1 family that is :)

My back aches, i'm transdermally stoned and a few hits from the bong didn't help either.
Two down, two to go, about an hour or thereabouts... Then, finally, hopefully, a shot of the chop and then off to the land of dreams. Or, well, yeah of course, there's the scissorhash, i'll do that for the goodnight hit :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts