What's new

UFC Primetime Mir vs. Dos Santos

Danks2005

I'm watching the ufc primetime, and Big Nog says that Mir's Jui Jitsu is "simple". This coming from the guy who's shoulder was ripped to pieces by Mir after Mir reversed his choke attempt. I'm not partial to Mir, but if your calling his ground game simple, you're speaking with emotion not rationality.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I'm watching the ufc primetime, and Big Nog says that Mir's Jui Jitsu is "simple". This coming from the guy who's shoulder was ripped to pieces by Mir after Mir reversed his choke attempt. I'm not partial to Mir, but if your calling his ground game simple, you're speaking with emotion not rationality.

Big Nog is also perma punch drunk

and they also say what they are told to the camera, it is a semi scripted routine every time. This is not new, every time the UFC does any sort of promo it follows the same schtick.

Glad to know there are MMA fans here though, I don't have many friends at all who share this interest with me.

~DIDM

I'm not a fan of Mir's - genuine ass, 1st degree.

But what he did to Nog was inhuman, and Mir scares the shit outta me. One of the great finishes of all time that last fight.

I thought he was done after his moto accident - he lost fights in comeback, but he's looking like a monster now.

dbuzz

Veteran
I always enjoy behind the scenes type stuff from Primetime and DanaWhite/fighter vlogs.

D

DeftoneSmoker

mir looks humble and in peace where as dos santos seems to be arrogant and cocky. Im afraid that dos santos is gettin the big head. He better take mir seriously or the straps coming back to us.

Coming from a martial artist, calling someone's technique simple is a complement. In nature the truth is always the simplest answer. Nobody knows this better than a martial artist.

dbuzz

Veteran
But what he did to Nog was inhuman, and Mir scares the shit outta me. One of the great finishes of all time that last fight.

Big Nog did that to himself though. He knows it's tap or snap. Dos Santos wins this on paper, only bc it starts standing. He's way faster than Mir. But I'm pulling for Mir just because.

hammalamma

Veteran
Nog shouldn't have any thing to say about Mir period, he got his ass whooped twice. Knocked out and arm broke, what else does he want done to him?
This might be Mir's last chance at a title, I would love to see him get it. The guy looks like monster these days. There is not many guys I am scared of in this world but Frank is near, if not at, the top of that list.

If the fight goes to the ground Mir will probably win, He's aiming to fuck up limbs.. If Dos Santos can defend his take downs and stay on his feet, he will out box Mir no doubt in my mind

Latest posts

Latest posts