What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC on Fox: Evans vs. Davis

UFC on Fox: Evans vs. Davis

• Rashad Evans

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Phil Davis

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billy Jack

Good to see the usual fans. Thanks, as always, to BongJangles.

I hope Davis smothers Evans and it's always a pleasure to watch Maia's mastery of bjj. Sonnen v. Bisping should be a fun fight to watch and I hope they destroy each other. Bisping has great hips and Sonnen is clearly a beast but I haven't seen him fight since he tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. Regardless it will be a good one despite the "Fox format".

Bunz

I like how they failed to show the highlight of the Bisping/Henderson fight............lol

JWP

sonnen beat the sh!t out of silva for 5 rounds i'm sure he can do it to bisbing too.

i hope they both break each others gaws so we dont have to hear from them for a while lol

Billy Jack

Bispings signature pitter patter combos will not be enough offense I think. He hopes Chael gasses and he gets with by a decision.

Latest posts

Latest posts