• Nate Diaz

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Damn that was a good night of fights!!!

Henderson made Diaz look like a chump and after seeing that fight, I think Nate is a chump, so one dimensional its fucking ridiculous and will NEVER make him belt worthy...

Respect lost for Diaz....

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Me too krunch , man what a chump ,....he thinks he's thug life , maybe he has to lay off jah herb during training camps,.....could tell from when they where greasing him up he looked off sort of ?.....

TS

RetroGrow

Veteran
Damn that was a good night of fights!!!

Henderson made Diaz look like a chump and after seeing that fight, I think Nate is a chump, so one dimensional its fucking ridiculous and will NEVER make him belt worthy...

Respect lost for Diaz....

Henderson is extremely skilled & improving, and could make almost anyone look bad. Although I always thought Nate was a chump, Henderson certainly exposed him and proved it. Now maybe Nate will shut his mouth. Henderson seems to be in a class by himself in that division.
Now, I want to see the big Swede fight Jon Jones. That would be a great fight, because Jones would, for the first time, be at a reach disadvantage. And the Swede can take a punch. I believe he has a good chance against Jones.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diaz hung tough but was fighting a guy in a weight class above him and it showed. Henderson probably weighed about 175 lbs. when he entered the ring.

Henderson has very good skills now to go with the strength and athleticism he always had. GSP is another who is bigger than most of his opponents.

Rory McDonald was way bigger than Penn. I think I see a pattern here?

They should weigh these mofos when they enter the ring, that would tell the story.

Last edited:
A

Alfred

Henderson is extremely skilled & improving, and could make almost anyone look bad. Although I always thought Nate was a chump, Henderson certainly exposed him and proved it. Now maybe Nate will shut his mouth. Henderson seems to be in a class by himself in that division.
Now, I want to see the big Swede fight Jon Jones. That would be a great fight, because Jones would, for the first time, be at a reach disadvantage. And the Swede can take a punch. I believe he has a good chance against Jones.

I would like to see that match up too, but i think you are incorrect at saying that Jones will be at a reach disadvantage...

Jones is 6'4" but has an 84.5" (7'0.5") wingspan :biglaugh:, and Gustaffson is 6'5" but only has 76.5" wingspan.

Jones has the same reach as Stefan Struve who is 7'.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gustaffson beat Rua by a few points and Jones destroyed Rua, so I do not see a good fight. Jones would wreck Gustaffson.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Diaz hung tough but was fighting a guy in a weight class above him and it showed. Henderson probably weighed about 175 lbs. when he entered the ring.

Henderson has very good skills now to go with the strength and athleticism he always had. GSP is another who is bigger than most of his opponents.

They should weigh these mofos when they enter the ring, that would tell the story.
[YOUTUBEIF]7zDh5GT5AKU[/YOUTUBEIF]
images

size is an excuse.

diaz (as ive always said) is a bum.

Applesauce

Nate Diaz is top 10 in that division but Henderson is too good. It is tough because I've read something about him commenting on weed smokers in a negative tone but it is just ignorance and everyone is ignorant. He's a solid fighter and I'll be more apt to get excited over his fights after Saturday.

Diaz bros are no joke but I think the blueprint is out on them. Trying to fight them head on is not the way to do it. Condit did it right and Henderson improved on that method. The Diaz need to both focus on wrestling and adding strength which would result in a move up in weight class for both. Their BJJ is top notch as is their stand up for mma. Nate Diaz kept Benson Henderson in his guard very well I thought. The strength disparity was so obvious but the Diaz are survivors on the ground.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran

GSP is not the biggest WW
Benson is a big LW, but Nate was fighting at 170 not that long ago, so
Penn is the one that wanted to fight at 170. He gets owned by most anyone at 155 these days

part of the sport is cutting weight, get over it, that is what it is

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Ok, that settles it then. thanks.

About the Diaz bros adding strength, you might as well say start juicing. I look at them and think no they don't. Most of those mma guys do it.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I would like to see that match up too, but i think you are incorrect at saying that Jones will be at a reach disadvantage...

Jones is 6'4" but has an 84.5" (7'0.5") wingspan :biglaugh:, and Gustaffson is 6'5" but only has 76.5" wingspan.

Jones has the same reach as Stefan Struve who is 7'.

Jones is a freak, no doubt, but I was talking more about the reach from his legs for kicking, as that seems to be Gustaffson's strength. I believe his legs are longer @ 6'5", but I haven't measured them. Jones' legs are very skinny, and I would think they would be the target for anyone having to fight him. Jones uses his muai thai jab kicks to keep opponents at bay, but wouldn't be able to do that against a taller kick boxer. Would be an interesting fight, rather than watching him fight much smaller guys.

RetroGrow

Veteran
^^ Ok, that settles it then. thanks.

About the Diaz bros adding strength, you might as well say start juicing. I look at them and think no they don't. Most of those mma guys do it.

What makes you think they aren't juicing already?
As you said, most of those guys do.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ They look normal not like bodybuilders. They may take them as steroids give faster recovery times not just muscles.