What's new

UFC Live: Hardy vs. Lytle

P

pineolene

the ref should stand them back up and make them fight if they aren't actually wrestling correctly. That's cheap shit in my opinion to sit on the person preventing them from getting up because you're scared/tired, so you just whale on their head while laying or sitting on them. If you wanna throw punches stand your ass up and go at it. If you go on the ground then it should be wrestle/submissions only.

I don't like when they go to the ground and hug and hold each other. The ones who are actually good at submissions are ok but I prefer when they stand and fight.

yo, sorry the mma rules don't match what you want to see... not. I <3 ground and pound!

Ickis

Veteran
I think they should still be able to knee them in the head when they are down. Like Dan Severn would do. Not allowing it takes away a weapon from the wrestlers. It allows the Silva's time to get lucky with a triangle choke. If Sonnen could have used knees Silva would have been TKO'd.

That was a decent fight, but Hardy should retire. He can't compete in UFC. Too one dimensional and no ground skills.

Gotta disagree with you fella. Hardy is a good fighter, yes his groundwork needs to improve, but it ain't all bad..
In the UK we used to get taught boxing at School, so as a result us Brits love a good stand-up battle!!

I love watching Hardy fights, always plenty of action!!