Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I'm one of the 6 that voted for Dillashaw...

Team Alpha male is a great gym with top contenders in every weight class they fight...

I really wasn't surprised to see an upset. But we all know - you're not really the champ until you've had to defend the belt.

And as much as I like Hendo, let's be real...as soon as he had to come off the TRT...you could pretty much expect to see a decline in his performances. Especially now that he is one of the oldest fighters in the cage.

dank.Frank

you should have put money on dillashaw. with the odds being what they were, you would be rich haha

S

Spider Crab

Henderson must be a little bit punch drunk for continuing of fighting...... save your brains.....

Denial is not just a river in afrcia. :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah putting money on TJ would of been a frigging dream come true, at the odds he was on, it would of been super easy money :whee:

Frank I agree with you bro, Hendo is a living legend but once the TRT was taken away so was any real chance of him taking the LHW Belt. He has one of the best chins in the cage ever and has a nuclear bomb loaded in both hands but you need more than that to really be a serious contender these days as you have to be multi-skilled in all aspects of MMA and DC showed/proved that to the world by rag dolling and beat Hendo up on the ground for 3 rounds.

I just want to see someone smash the smug prick Jones, just like Gustafasson did a few months ago :dance013:
:blowbubbles:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you should have put money on dillashaw. with the odds being what they were, you would be rich haha

I don't gamble. And even if I did, the measly amount of spare change I have wouldn't have amounted to much...

Turn that $30 in to $200...OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. ;)

dank.Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.