• Glover Teixeira

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GSPfan

Veteran
Cormier has the best wrestling credentials in all of mma and was favored to win gold in the Olympics but his body shut down from a bad weight cut and he missed his Olympic chance. He is the main training partner of Cain Velasquez and would be fighting for the hw belt if Cain wasn't the champ. He has a power, speed and a huge wrestling advantage over anyone at lhw. Dude is a serious force to be reckoned with and he just keeps getting better. Anyways, he's definitely not mediocre.

MIMedHead

Cormier is an amazing wrestler but Hector Lombard has him beat. Pretty sure he medaled in the Olympics for wrestling

Still think Jones will beat DC when they fight. You guys hear DC begging Jones to skip Gus and fight him last night kinda pathetic when he is signed up to fight Hendo.

S

SPG*

Re CG.Check out his MMA achievements at DIFFERENT weights.Guy is Super Strong

"Another Vocal character" lol.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Cormier has the best wrestling credentials in all of mma and was favored to win gold in the Olympics but his body shut down from a bad weight cut and he missed his Olympic chance. He is the main training partner of Cain Velasquez and would be fighting for the hw belt if Cain wasn't the champ. He has a power, speed and a huge wrestling advantage over anyone at lhw. Dude is a serious force to be reckoned with and he just keeps getting better. Anyways, he's definitely not mediocre.

Thats great and all. But theres been plenty of world class wrestlers ect.. you need it all. Jon jones won at community college level and hes considered by some as best lb for lb.

Dan Henderson was an olympic wrestler but youd bever mention him with jon jones would you? No becayse his right hand is his only weapon and if anyone who knows what a gameplan is can easily counter that
Cormier is decent ill give him that. Butif youre saying he anything more like.. he can beat JJ... ill just wait til they fight, if they do. But i have a suspicion the dudes pretty medipcre. Just another challenge i guess.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
A gustafson rematch is much more neeed that a cormier fight. And i wrote him off. So what do i know?

Never really watched Cormier or Gustafson.

If Jon Jones wins both of those fights. And maybe one against Anthony Johnson.. he needs to go to HW. Shits gonna be legit.

Cannabis

Veteran
I didn't know about his snitching on potheads.
May he rot from the bones inside him,
out to the snitch hide he wears if that's true.

I'll never say another good word about the son of a b***.

S

SPG*

Jones's (main) attributes were at least equalled/neutralized by Gustafson Cormier would have to grapple to be successful!

Nice how jones was honest and he did snitch yrs ago! I forgive him :D. HEY.. A few minutes more!?!?!?. !! Eh? lol :D lmao

Cannabis

Veteran
I softened my post. It seemed kind of rude to curse anybody who even gives him a drink of water.

Maybe he's gonna get an honorary Jr. G-man badge from Obama, the way Elvis got from Nixon.

Whatever.

I buried both those pricks smoking a bowl.

Elvis died from dope.
Nixon was an alchoholic who beat his wife.
I see Jon's already got a D.U.I, - good.

He seems to be keeping perfect time with his heroes in the "start dehumanizing your fellow human beings, in school early, so you'll matter!" program

the Federal Government set up

to help people hate their neighbor.

We'll see if the I.R.S. likes him so much they forgive him for not turning over about 4/5ths of everything he makes in back taxes,

once they find out he's a "lifetime drunken snitch" alumnus with Elvis and Dick.

MIMedHead

Wtf cannabis your post has nothing to do with Mma. Who cares what these guys do or have done in their spare time let's talk about their skills in the cage.

Caregiver, cormeir is far from Mediocre. He smoked heavyweights and would be top contender at heavyweight if his best bud and training partner wasnt Cain Velasquez. No one wants to fight cormeire for a reason.

I agree I don't think he will beat Jon Jones but like I thought with Anderson Silva I dont think anyone will beat JJ. Someday someone special will dethrone Bones but idk if that person is In the UFC yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.