• Cain Velasquez

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junior dos Santos

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RetroGrow

Veteran
That was a great fight. Junior finally knocked himself out falling on his head after attempting a choke which might have worked if the fighters weren't so slimy with blood & sweat. Incredible heart for Junior, and a big smile on his swollen face for the interview: "he beat me up" he said, laughing.....the guy's incredible, and so is Caine. I could not believe the punches those guys took and remained standing. No one else is going to give Velasquez a fight like that. They said Verdum, but I think Junior will fight him again. Like to see Gonzaga fight him too. Great card tonight.

Really enjoyed the card, one of the best ever UFC events IMO, would have preferred some different results, I'm A big fan of big country although he does need to cut up to compete at the highest level and I also think junior deserves a big shout for the what he puts into the fight. Got to say Sanchez vs Melendez was a great slug fest. Thanks to Mr B. for these great threads.

Cainea

I thought the same thing when I looked @ the lines. Odds all too long on favorites. Gonzaga is the only good "Bet" there @ +155. I'm picking him to win by submission. His jiu jitso is good. I haven't seen the other dude, so didn't bet. +200 is really good. Where did you get that? What book? I saw + 155, so +200 tempts me.....

Sorry for the late reply, I got the line pretty early at paddypower.com, it later went down to before the event +175

RetroGrow

Veteran
Sorry for the late reply, I got the line pretty early at paddypower.com, it later went down to before the event +175

Yeah, that was a good bet. A guy from the NFL with only a few fights, against a former world champion who is a black belt in BJJ, and has been in with all the toughest guys in the world. When I saw that, my eyes lit up, but I wasted too much time trying to search for online bookies. They all have different policies, and some give big sign up bonuses, which look good until you find out you have to make thousands of dollars worth of bets before you can collect. I didn't want my funds tied up like that, so i never got a bet down. Gonzaga was great in his previous fight, and he looked good last night. He has upped his game. Don't know how he could be an underdog to a newcomer.
Does Paddy pay off right away, or do they hold your money for a while?

Cainea

Yeah, that was a good bet. A guy from the NFL with only a few fights, against a former world champion who is a black belt in BJJ, and has been in with all the toughest guys in the world. When I saw that, my eyes lit up, but I wasted too much time trying to search for online bookies. They all have different policies, and some give big sign up bonuses, which look good until you find out you have to make thousands of dollars worth of bets before you can collect. I didn't want my funds tied up like that, so i never got a bet down. Gonzaga was great in his previous fight, and he looked good last night. He has upped his game. Don't know how he could be an underdog to a newcomer.
Does Paddy pay off right away, or do they hold your money for a while?

Takes them about a day to transfer the money to my account, took about 3 days the first time though cause I had to prove that I actually was me :p

Standard procedure though.

Personally I rarely use those signup bonuses due to the huge turnover rules, no way I'll risk my money 30-50 times to get some free money. You can usually just talk to customer service and tell them you dont want the bonus if they autoapply it

S

SPG*

Cv Closing the Space like he Did had Positive Results for Someone of his Strenth.

Cv vs Cormier! Team mate battle

Latest posts

Latest posts