What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche

UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche

• Ronda Rousey

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liz Carmouche

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RetroGrow

Veteran
What would happen if some got their next snapped and died with a face crank or neck crank?

Would they be charged with murder?

There has already been one death in a cage fight. I think it was in Arizona, but not UFC. Of course it's not murder. Many guys have been killed in the boxing ring. I was at a fight in Madison Square Garden @ ringside when Emille Griffith killed Benny "the kid" Paret. Paret was pinned in the corner, and Griffith's uppercuts kept Paret from falling, and he must have taken close to 100 punches before the ref stepped in. The ref was @ fault, as the fight should have been stopped. It was a terrible thing to see a man get beaten to death, and I will never forget it. Someone will be killed in the UFC some day from a head kick to the temple. It's only a matter of time.

Last edited:
Did you guys stay on to watch the bermudez grice fight after they aired the main. Those guys straight up brawled. Made hendo machica look like old queers. Seriously though the co main was crap

burns1n209

i watched the bermudez fight, i think it should win fight of the night. such a beating they took dont know how the hell other dude didnt go down. They were all pretty good fights tonight faber match was a good one and the girl fight was a whole lot better then what i thought it was gonna be.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Did you guys stay on to watch the bermudez grice fight after they aired the main. Those guys straight up brawled. Made hendo machica look like old queers. Seriously though the co main was crap

I saw it. Fight of the night. I have said before, I don't know how guys take that much punishment and remain conscious/standing. Both of those guys could have easily gone down from the punishment they took.

B

blue green

There has already been one death in a cage fight. I think it was in Arizona, but not UFC. Of course it's not murder. Many guys have been killed in the boxing ring. I was at a fight in Madison Square Garden @ ringside when Emille Griffith killed Benny "the kid" Paret. Paret was pinned in the corner, and Griffith's uppercuts kept Paret from falling, and he must have taken close to 100 punches before the ref stepped in. The ref was @ fault, as the fight should have been stopped. It was a terrible thing to see a man get beaten to death, and I will never forget it. Someone will be killed in the UFC some day from a head kick to the temple. It's only a matter of time.

Would they win the Knockout of the Night bonus then, instead of Manslaughter or Murder? lol

G

GreenPlant

Women fighting in UFC !? :|

Shouldn't be IMO...

That girls real pretty,smile etc
Don't know what happened with Rhonda! :D. Np

:smoke:

"Herb":)D), made a refereeing error with the koshcheck fight for sure ...

"HERB". Lol. Np.

Latest posts

Latest posts