Michael Bisping vs. Brian Stann
Matt Hamill vs. Roger Hollett
Charles Oliveira vs. Cub Swanson

Preliminary Card (FX) (8:00pm EST)
Vinny Magalhaes vs. Igor Pokrajac
Evan Dunham vs. T.J. Grant
Lance Benoist vs. Sean Pierson
Marcus Brimage vs. Jim Hettes

Preliminary Card (Facebook) (6:30pm EST)
Seth Baczynski vs. Simeon Thoresen
Mitch Gagnon vs. Walel Watson
Charlie Brenneman vs. Kyle Noke

Stream info:

Prelim Stream:
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/142420/1/watch-ufc-152:-preliminaries.html

Main Event Stream:
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/142421/1/watch-ufc-152:-jones-vs-belfort.html

Alternate Stream links:
http://www.nutjob.eu/
http://www.wiziwig.tv
http://www.vipbox.tv/
http://coolsport.tv/
http://www.thefirstrow.eu

557509_10151181163581276_751845434_n_large.jpg

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
God I HATE John Jones!!!

With the strongest passion of the utmost hate, I wish he would die the most violent of deaths, many times over....

Dickhole....

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i too think jon jones is a dispicable human being. lets not forget he still has drunk driving charges against him. i hope belfor kicks him in the nuts.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I want nothing more than to have the old Vitor come in for this fight and straight blitz JJ like he did to Wanderlei years ago. Unfortunately I see JJ closing the distance and getting a trip takedown early and GnPing the shit out of Vitor and getting a TKO in the first

fukndenny

great value on belfort in this fight, not saying he will win, but way undervalued at +605

anyone laying -905 on jon jones is downright crazy.

oddsmakers also have the current over/under rounds set at 1.5.

it would seem like there's a little value on the over too.

tamworthrope

I like Jones very unconventional fighter not sure why all the hate I have never seen anything other than a pretty humble kid. It cant be easy getting so famous so fast. DUI are you kidding me I had a DUI in my 20's how can that be held against this kid.

The one thing i am disappointed with is the fact that athleticism is a bigger weapon than 10-15 years of martial arts training. Until Jones i really thought being a well rounded fighter made a bigger difference or at least a equalizer but athleticism trumps all.

I have a buddy who has been in martial arts for over 30 years and the discipline of mind and body is a very honorable thing so i just wanted to believe this was the way to a championship.

The problem is by the time you reach you mixed martial arts prime you've passed your athletic prime. Younger people just recover so much faster whether it be physical or mental.

My biggest worry as a huge MMA fan is that these mammoth athletes will simply learn anti-MMA tactics and then overpower everyone. Unlike most fans I really enjoy a good, usually lighter weight classes, jujitsu chess match.

The one thing that pisses me off is Dana White. Come on Dana!!! you know wrestlers own the sport but you care nothing about who the best fighter is and more about what gives the best show.
Is this a true sport or a WWA match stop purposely forcing wrestlers to stand up!! What a crock of shit its about what technique works best. Funny there's a bonus for knockout of the night but none for takedown or tapout of the night seems fishy to me.

krunchbubble

Veteran
I like Jones very unconventional fighter not sure why all the hate I have never seen anything other than a pretty humble kid. It cant be easy getting so famous so fast. DUI are you kidding me I had a DUI in my 20's how can that be held against this kid.

The one thing i am disappointed with is the fact that athleticism is a bigger weapon than 10-15 years of martial arts training. Until Jones i really thought being a well rounded fighter made a bigger difference or at least a equalizer but athleticism trumps all.

I have a buddy who has been in martial arts for over 30 years and the discipline of mind and body is a very honorable thing so i just wanted to believe this was the way to a championship.

The problem is by the time you reach you mixed martial arts prime you've passed your athletic prime. Younger people just recover so much faster whether it be physical or mental.

My biggest worry as a huge MMA fan is that these mammoth athletes will simply learn anti-MMA tactics and then overpower everyone. Unlike most fans I really enjoy a good, usually lighter weight classes, jujitsu chess match.

The one thing that pisses me off is Dana White. Come on Dana!!! you know wrestlers own the sport but you care nothing about who the best fighter is and more about what gives the best show.
Is this a true sport or a WWA match stop purposely forcing wrestlers to stand up!! What a crock of shit its about what technique works best. Funny there's a bonus for knockout of the night but none for takedown or tapout of the night seems fishy to me.

JJ is the top hated mma fighter, on EVERY mma forum...

I started hating him when he said he snitched people out who smoked weed in school...

Just about everything that comes out of his mouth is so fucking arrogant, egotistical, delusional and he is SO full of himself its straight disgusting...

He compared himself to Jesus and what he went through, a week or so ago....

The way UFC 151 was handled, EVEN HIS TEAMMATE said he was an asshole and tweeted his address to JJ, so JJ could send his rent check. Cant pay your rent, if you don't fight.....

32 people didn't get a paycheck, because of John Motherfucking Jones. And that does not include all the people who bought plane tickets to the fight, or made hotel reservations...

What a dick....

A

Alfred

Whether you like him or not, Jones will brush Vitor aside like everyone else...

I hope Jones wins just so i can see him continue to fight top class oponents.
Sure, he is ego-tripping, but so does anyone who gets in a position like he is, but it will fade.

Talk about haters...

Yesca73

Ya I think Jones will win but hoping Belfort kicks his ass.
How is anybody on a weed forum gonna rout for a guy who snitched on kids for smoking herb?
Bisping vs Stann should be a good fight .

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I agree with everything krunch says about Jones, the prick is a snitch bitch and thinks his shite don't stink, ok the bastard can fight but he ain't no god that's for sure :nono:
That being said I am looking forward to watching all the fights on this card for once :D
:smoke out:

Yesca73

Ya I think Jones will win but hoping Belfort kicks his ass.
How is anybody on a weed forum gonna rout for a guy who snitched on kids for smoking herb?
Bisping vs Stann should be a good fight .

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yep bisping v stann hopefully will be some fireworks, I'm going with stann for that one :D

krunchbubble

Veteran
Yep bisping v stann hopefully will be some fireworks, I'm going with stann for that one :D

He looked SUPER sucked up at the weigh ins...

Hopefully its a 1 round fight, or he may gas badly...

War STANN.....

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
And it's been awhile since he's been in the octagon too but I think he has the power over bisping though
Haven't seen the weigh-ins, might go have a look :)