• Jon Jones

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Rashad Evans

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

guest3871

Jones' thin legs may be his only 'weakness'.

Can you imagine a Pat Barry leg kick on Jones' legs?
But, on the flip side, Jones' range can keep him out of reach and then his thin legs are like Kali Sticks. Not good for Evans.

I don't want to proclaim my MMA wisdom (i'm only a casual fan), but after his Brandon Vera fight, i knew Jones was something special.
I really enjoy watching his matches.

Good luck all.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
big pimpin y'all. i gots me a hdmi cord and im gonna patch it onto my bigscreen for the first time. ya boy is livin large ova hur. word to ya mutha.

Few more hours and all our questions will be answered. Cant wait!

All kidding aside, I also do think Jones is something very special indeed, and fighters like him do not come around that often. I am no expert or anything but I have watched every single event since UFC 1

If Jones stays healthy and he should because he is so young, he will be the champ for a very long time.

If you guys remember Tito Ortiz when he first started he crushed all opponents, then he injured his back and was never the same again. As long as something like that doesnt happen to Jones he will stay on top IMHO.

Pinkladyeater

I'm feeling this is going to be a real good fight, I think Dan Henderson gets the winner. I wonder if Joe Rogan will be back commentating with Goldie. It seems like he’s only doing the American PPV shows lately.

The whole card isn't bad either, should be a good one. Thanks goes out to Mr. Bongjangles for starting this really cool tradition of UFC and Bellator threads. Always worth the read with the group that posts in them.

dbuzz

Veteran
It'd be cool to see Evans to land a big right but at this point I expect Jones to Search and Destroy.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
krunch is a balls to the wall dude and $300 is pizza money to him so it is worth the odds evans is paying

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Man,that heel hook did some damage that hell be feelin tomarrow.Lotta dudes woulda tapped to that ,but he wasnt tryin to lose to a HH.

Billy Jack

Just woke up from an early afternoon beer buzz to catch Brown v. Thompson, damn good fight from Matt Brown.

Tonights going to be fun Gents.

That Griggs guy is a joke! ROFL!! Easy picks/money huh krunchbubble??? ROFL!!!

I sure hope he does have plenty of money to lose!! ROFL!!