• Carlos Condit

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stolen fresh from reddit user (with an excellent name) smokebudsmoke, we have video of the last 9 Nick Diaz fights -

Diaz vs Thomas Denny, EliteXC

Diaz vs Frank Shamrock, strikeforce (watch this shit if you haven't before)

Diaz vs Scott Smith

Diaz v Zaromskis for the strikeforce ww belt. watch this shit.

Diaz vs Sakurai, dream

Diaz vs Noons 2 (lost first fight cus eyebrow cuts)

diaz vs cyborg

Diaz vs Paul Daley

Diaz vs BJ Penn

Thought you guys might enjoy watching a few of these before the big show tonight :D

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
damn. i had almost forgotten how exciting diaz is to watch. i was also very impressed with his post fight conduct and display of good sportsmanship. i can understand his whole" hate the other guy" attitude before the fight as im sure it contributes alot to his mental game. i think him and gsp will be one of the best fights in a long time and dare i say it is anyones fight.

Bluenote

Nick Diaz is the popular pick for this fight, and for good reason

his striking and BJJ are better than Condit's. Both guys have iron chins so it should be a war, but i predict Diaz winning a decision. GSP gets the winner of this fight too, so that should add some incentive. Especially for Condit who has been waiting for a title shot for a year now.

I'm also picking Werdum and Koscheck

Caceres vs. Figueroa should be a great fight if y'all happen to catch it.

Unless the winner is Diaz , then GSP will make another excuse.

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
i went to firstrow and it had homeland security and fbi logos saying they seized the site. am i smoking meth?

billy_big_bud!

Veteran
no. meth is not involved. they have seized first row and the swat team is at my front door. no cancel that. no swat team but yes seized firstrow. who is down to ride? i got the ak with banana clip. soowoo!

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no. meth is not involved. they have seized first row and the swat team is at my front door. no cancel that. no swat team but yes seized firstrow. who is down to ride? i got the ak with banana clip. soowoo!

You have the old site which was siezed... Use the new site link above, same firstrow, new domain :D

huh? its on?

Facebook prelims were on then, FX prelims just started.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Watching prelims on TV
having trouble with a bloody stream though :dunno:
gunna try again :D
:smoke out:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice one brown did what his corner told him combos and end with the overhead right :D

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Cheers Mr.B :tiphat: all good now bruz :D
Got the TV going with the internet stream running @ about 25secs behind the TV stream
:smoke out: