What's new

UFC 124

Green lung

Veteran
He is not that bad all that was to hype up the fight

Gimme a break.......Did you see where GSP tricked that clown into picking the wrong guy first in TUF......pffffffft that was classic.

Koscheck isn't the shaprest knife in the drawer.........He's out there playing checkers while GSP is playing Chess.

cfo

I used to despise GSP until the reality show. Koschek, whether it was hype or not, was an asshole on the show. I'd like to see an Anderson Silva vs GSP matchup someday.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually, I did watch the fight, I was hoping for Sonnen to win. He almost did, til he got submitted, I wonder if Sonnen could have put up such a good fight if he wasn't using steroids. He was suspended after the match for testing positive for steroids.
So, I just I should have said, they don't have any competition from clean fighters, yet.
:ying:All pro fighters use steroids in one way or another!!!!when you take roids you take them i cycles and for Sonnen he just cycled his wrong!!!!!In this day and age you need to take pharmies to stay ahead of the compitition!!!!So stop blamin roids because its the worst excuse out there for losin!!!!!!!!!!!:tiphat: We PAY to see monsters out there fighting and when we catch them being monsters we punish them ??????I dont get it!!!!!!AMERICAN PRO SPORTS=STERIODS

Darth Fader

:ying:All pro fighters use steroids in one way or another!!!!when you take roids you take them i cycles and for Sonnen he just cycled his wrong!!!!!In this day and age you need to take pharmies to stay ahead of the compitition!!!!So stop blamin roids because its the worst excuse out there for losin!!!!!!!!!!!:tiphat: We PAY to see monsters out there fighting and when we catch them being monsters we punish them ??????I dont get it!!!!!!AMERICAN PRO SPORTS=STERIODS

LOL, that's true. Everyone should see "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" to gain some perspective.

pokergod

I have to disagree with you generalization. Look at ultimate fighter winner, Roy"big country" Nelson, look how uncut he is and tell me he is on steroids, look at Anderson Silva,Lyoto Machida and I could list many more. To state that all pro fighters are on steroids is a very uninformed view.

Latest posts

Latest posts