What's new

UFC 113: Machida vs Shogun 2 - TONIGHT! LIVE!

dbuzz

Veteran
Franklin Mcneil checked in to analyze a few fights, and then broke the news that he's learned that Shogun's left knee is less than 100%, and that it affected his training camp. It's hard to know how much to put into a report like this, but it's something to look for in tonight's main event.

that sucks.

dman16

its not for me i appreciate the help though ill keep messing with ti. it has always worked before.
says host cant accept anymore access or something like that.

Nicoli

Veteran
fyi the main link is FULL.. you may have to try alternates or keep trying the main link. (i would recommend the veetle one)

BubsNugs

lol im a asshat i had it up n runnin on vlc but decided to resrtart my internet see if i could get better speed n now ive lost my place in the feed lol

sheesh /me smacks self

Peace

O ya TNKS Nicoli!!!!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Huge UFC fan but I am getting a little fed up with Dana White. Used to be the best fighter won now Dana wont let the wrestlers fight unless they do standup. I guess its what the fans want but I want the best style of fighting and fighter to win. Can you believe GSP had to say he was sorry he didn’t finish the fight against Hardy come on you know that was totally a Dana White thing. If someone doesn’t get knocked out or bloodied up he is afraid he will loose money. It’s getting ridiculous and very close to how dirty boxing is (Huge boxing fan also or at least was).

You never have the two best fighters in the ring just the best match up for the fans. Put a good athlete against the Spider and he will loose I will give you odds on that but hell no he gets good match ups for his abilities. Can someone name one good wrestler in his weight class that he has fought I haven’t seen one. Please tell me how Forest Griffen gets so many fights come on its because he will take a beating and that’s what Dana wants. He doesn’t deserve half the fights he gets.

Again I absolutely love Mixed Martial Arts but not one fighter has his own promoter and there is no other game in town Dana has bought most of the other fighting bodies so you have no where else to go. Wrestlers (by the way I was never one) are by far the best athletes on earth a combination of power and cardio. Josh Koschek was winning fights just on his wrestling skills but was forced to do more stand up or get no fights. I guess I am a purest lets see what style of fighting is really the best rather than what makes the most money.
:yeahthats
But im still excited about tonite's matchups.

Nicoli

Veteran
you can retry the link until ya can get in.. that's all the bandwidth there is... lol..

btw i'll pick belcher for this fight.

lukevega

WOW! 400, and how many people are actually posting on here??? does the link get posted on any other sites?

Latest posts

Latest posts