What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 111: St-Pierre vs Hardy - TONIGHT! LIVE!

Nicoli

Veteran
UFC 111: St-Pierre vs Hardy

The pre-lims will air live on Spike beginning at 9PM EST. The main PPV show starts at 10PM EST. :)

MAIN CARD
* Champ Georges St-Pierre vs. Dan Hardy (for welterweight title)
* Shane Carwin vs. Frank Mir (for interim heavyweight title)
* Jon Fitch vs. Ben Saunders
* Mark Bocek vs. Jim Miller
* Fabricio Camoes vs. Kurt Pellegrino

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
* Nate Diaz vs. Rory Markham
* Ricardo Almeida vs. Matt Brown

PRELIMINARY CARD (May not be broadcast)
* Jared Hamman vs. Rodney Wallace
* Tomasz Drwal vs. Rousimar Palhares
* Matthew Riddle vs. Greg Soto

Link to setting up Winamp properly for viewing H264 streams:
http://h264.mma-tv.net/index.php/WinAmp_H264_Upgrade

Stream Link:

*zap*

Alternate/Backup Streams:

*zap*

All stream information will be updated in THIS POST!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yehaaaaaaaa looking forward to this one....i hope GPS get knocked the fuck out,,,but lets be truthfull it aont going to happen is it lol,,,,,,well i suppose you never know it only take i punch.......

can wait to see what Frank Meir looks like aswell,,,hes gunning for Brock,,i think he will destroy Shane Carwin...but again you never know + Shane has a good record.............................

keep it green
highlander

Nicoli

Veteran
Frank mir looks like hes in SUPERB shape.. i will say that. but Carwin is a beast too, no doubt.

As far as hardy/gsp... guess we shall seeeee :eek:

lukevega

Nicoli, you are the greatest! if gsp is smart, and i hope he isn't, he will wrestle hardy, but i'd like to see his (GSP) head separated from his shoulders :)

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think GSP uses HGH. He's so much stronger than everyone else in his division.
Mir looks like he's taking something too. Put on 20+ lbs of mass in the last year, the better to handle Brock, assuming he gets the chance (also assuming Brock can still fight with half an intestine).

plur

Already got the ppv ordered. Can't wait hopefully Mir gets KTFO. Its a shame Alves had to pull out of the Fitch fight, that's the fight I was looking forward to the most, but apparently he's got a brain injury of some sort.