What's new

UFC 110 - TONIGHT!!! FREE! :D

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Mate I absolutely LOVE this very kind service you provide, but I must say that last time I had to abandon watching when the links became overloaded...

it's totally your call but in any event, thanks for your efforts :)

j :)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
ah thats what the trouble was then, because previously I had excellent quality streaming for 3 or 4 full events...

shame that someone would take such an obvious liberty.

boolmag

I'm in as well if you go the pm route please...The site I used to subscribe to for the past year put up a notice today they won't be streaming anymore ufcs...I guess ufc is making good on their promise to crack down on unauthorized streams. Funny how I posted about the upcoming legal threats on that site less than a month ago & I got laughed at :moon:

Nicoli

Veteran
Alright im just takin names on whos replying, and send the link via PM when it starts here in 2 hours... Im gonna see if in the future Gypsy would set me up a private social group where we can join and share it freely without having to worry about thousands of guests using it.

Peace.

boolmag

Just another idea here...It depends on how everything is set up & all, also the size of the service & how many others have access to this... The site I was on offered a pay service. Basically you paid $3.50/24hrs, but the stream was super high quality & if it never went down. I wouldn't mind paying a buck or two for a decent stream, that would also weed out the excess if too many ppl watching causes the stream to go down...

Latest posts

Latest posts