What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 107 - TONIGHT LIVE! FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks, Barney.
Make sure you let us know when you're loading a bowl too, we can have a synchronized smoke-off. Nothing like watching two animals beating the hell out of each other while im stoned out of my gourd... :rasta:

BoB91

Thanks again....

Thanks again....

Mr. or Mrs. Barney Fife! Count me in. Im a little under the weather today. My wife picked up some smoke for us but alas I cant partake. How shi--y! So please smoke a bowl for me please.:santa1::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::smokeit:

G

gogoplata420

i would bet the farm on diego!!!!

how do you see this one playing out? cuz i dont see how diegos going to win. he hasnt impressed me at 155, he decisioned joe stevenson in a boxing match and couldnt finish clay guida... meh

on the flipside to that you could chop those fights down to diego needing to get adjusted to 155 but still c'mon its bj fucking penn.

Status
Not open for further replies.