What's new

UFC 106 - Free Tonight!

ehonda187

Then People don't know who Rumble Johnson is....He brings a good fight ALL the time. Going to be great Barney!
I am interested the most in seeing how Tito does with this big ass break he's been on. Time to see how on his game he is tonight. :joint:

Barney! My man! I was really hoping I was gonna find this thread! U fuckin made my night AGAIN, brother! Im off to get a case of beer, then back to watch for updates. Ur the fuckin man barney!10TT

Barney Fife

Man u dont know how stoked i am for the forest/tito fight.. these fuggas been training HARD! Gonna be a lot of big shotsz!

I know it! I dont see why people are hating so much on this card, I think its stacked. And Tito I think is gonna be in his prime tonight, alot of people are saying hes washed up and old. I dont think so, I think he wins tonight.. Maybe im wrong :eek: :joint:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'll see if I can get it happening this time Barney on this slow-ass connection....

Keen to watch the Tito fight too!

.....now what do I have to do?.....hmmmm

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
if it's the same as last time, you'll just have to load a link in to vlc media player :)

(small friendly player from videolan.org)

I hope Tito smashes Forrest. Forrest used to be a cop, be nice to see that pig get beat on again.

They say u either hate tito or u love him.. Im not so sure what i Think about him.. I say let the best man win. They have obviously put in a lot of hard work, but who wants it the mos?. I admire forrest bc he has had to fight his way to the top.. He's got the battle scars to prove it.. He wants to be the champ, and he trains hard as fuck. So what if he is WAS a cop. A man's gotta do what he's gotta do to feed himself and his family.. Im not saying I like cops, bc I dont..just sayin.

This is def gonna be a great battle. fuckin adrenaline is pumpin like I just did a line of diesel.. Not saying i do that shit, just sayin..

zanedog

You admire him because he had to fight his way to the top? Pretty much every fighter except for Brock and Kimbo have gone that route. You must admire everyone at the top then.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
if it's the same as last time, you'll just have to load a link in to vlc media player :)

(small friendly player from videolan.org)

damn.....gonna take 17 mins to download that player....oh well at 12mbs......lets see if I can do it...lol

It should be a good main event considering the last one went all three rounds and tito won so both fighters have had time to learn new technichs etc. hopefully someone will be knocked out this time. Im watching prelims on spike now. thanks barney + rep for this thread dude peace