What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

uble Finding Quality Organic Soil Grown Meds I am happy with

MiMedicalMJ

First off

1) I am NOT trying to bag on anyone whose growing, you all are stepping up to the plate and that is GREAT! I respect everyone whose doing this for the right reasons! (sorry those of you who are rushing and just care about the cash in your pocket and nothing else will not last)

2) I am NOT expecting anyone to give anything away... I know the time and effort as well as expense in properly growing quality soil based organic meds and am willing to fairly compensate people for their time and effort.

OK
I belong and go to a couple of the CC's
I have been to a couple of the dispensaries
I have gone to a couple of the private events.

Medicine is out there that is not the issue.

Quality medicine is.

I do not know if the long timers are still staying in their network underground or
the clubs and dispensaries keep that under the table for themselves and close friends.
but seems everything I am finding is:

1) Hydro which I have always found to be a bit harsher on the throat (even when flushed properly)
2) Most of what I have found is not flushed as people get excited and all of the sudden get $ signs in their eyes and rush
3) Most is harvested too soon, many are not checking their trichomes
4) Trimming..... WOW I know its a pain from when I did grow in college but its soooo important to do
5) Curing, this goes back to the rushing due the the dollar signs or patients pushing to get medicine as they are in need.

Its funny, in the past year I will admit the access to medicine has become much easier but the access to the quality I always used to get has vanished for me.

I am wondering have others noticed this at all?
Lets hear what you have noticed?

If there is anyone who can help me with this issue please let me know.... PM me

Please do not get me wrong, I am not slamming the current growers... I applaud them all for starting the learning curve and I know the genuine people will learn to be patient and not rush for the dollar... Those are the ones who survive not people only out for the all mighty dollar.
I applaud the current growers for getting out there and doing it, taking the risk I am not willing to do with the current way the LE is handling things since they are so new. I am unable to put my business, house and family on the line.... It is not fair to my family. I hope things change soon so I do not have to be paranoid.

As for a CG, I am my own as well as for two friends who are patients and deserve the best (MS and Cancer) but that is going to take a few mths as all of you know so I am looking for a bit of help for myself and my patients in the time being.... I am giving them free meds (they give me whatever they want I never ask or expect anything!) sure I am losing money now but to me it is worth it as the only reason I took on these two is that they are long close friends whove been screwed over by past caregivers.... They know my situation but said if they do not appoint
me they arent going to appoint anyone but themselves this time (and they wont actually grow) due to privacy and trust. So I agreed as I do not want to see them without the quality they deserve and they do not have the time or network to find it (nor do they want to be in the open due to their jobs)

Thanks!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If there is anyone who can help me with this issue please let me know.... PM me

Well, if I were you...simply due to the TOU of this site...ANY and ALL attempts to solicit or gain cannabis or it's by products from the members of this site is strictly prohibited. That being said....anyone that does offer anything to you...well, if you were worried about LEO before...hmmmm, enough said.

Secondly....there are those of us out here that ARE doing it properly, within the confines of the law...and doing it right.

In response to your overall question, I think the quality is the same as it has always been in the surrounding areas...only difference now is everyone thinks they have something with a name, and everyone seems to think that if it is the same good stuff they always had, and because it is better than most, they attempt to call it "medical"...and well, there is the problem. Because there is still a drastic difference between the street $60's and TRUE medical grade cannabis. People, for the most part, have no clue.

These are MI meds...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3637922#post3637922

Welcome to ICmag....learn from here and as your own caregiver, you'll learn to address all of the issues your concerned about yourself... ;)

dank.Frank

Last edited: