What's new

U.S. drug czar finally gives concrete details on plans to prosecute in CO and WA

Preacher

On a serious note,
how do you think that the clowns who, their whole life, have believed in the prohibition of that evil weed, have busted teenagers and sent young adults to prison for cannabis or psychedelics.
how do you think those hardline oldschool muthafuckas can look at themselves and think they are right, now?
for a joke(scary), put yourself in their shoes(in your mind), try to think how they could gather that much evil and vile hatred in their hearts, and trust me, it is hatred...but how can they now know how wrong and stupid they are?
sorry, they disgust me for real, cokcksuckin evil hating bastards who search out peaceful people and destroy thir lives because they can because thats thier job
They either have abandoned morality, or have rationalized and justified their actions through a truly astonishing amount of willpower if they believe they're moral actors still. Nobody does evil because they believe their actions are evil. If the hard-line prohibitionist motherfuckers were to ever realize just how much harm they've spent their whole lives dedicated to doing, the cognitive dissonance would break them and they'd either kill themselves or go insane.

I think Gil is a good example of the R&J crowd (his official White House reply on the topic shows that he thinks he's logically right), and Anslinger for the abandonment crowd (he confided his personal opinion about cannabis, which is he doesn't give one hot fuck one way or another about the issue, he was just in it for political profit).

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
A lot of people are going to move FROM colorado.

I wish them the best of luck with their ignorant beliefs.

Stay Safe! :tiphat:

watts

ohms
Veteran
feds are just waiting for the people in these "legal" states to start collecting that money before they bust in and take it.