What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
people are pissed about you sending a cut labeled as brightsides to a usa clone seller before you sent one in here, i get it,,without getting the old boys stamp,,it was bound to happen,, brightsides whole thing was sending it out for free ,,at first i was kinda winded,,

But thats by the by,,,it's been done now,,,the only thing that really matters now is checking it and making sure brightsides legacy is well kept,

my only concern now is that if you are incorrect and that cut is not brightsides,, then people will grow it chanting brightsides name and end up smoking something that is not his,,they won't get the appropriate impression,,,the appropriate impression is everything to me

bimblebrains_1

Thats exactly why I don't come on forums. And why i was incredibly reluctant to say anything. Not everyone sells the weed they grow or gives out clones willingly, Or even go on forums. Some just do there thing quietly ..There are hobbyists out here that keep cuts about purely for nostalgia.
Are you telling me you never seen cheese in Liverpool? Because it was in Manchester and Warrington 100% fact ...
Anyway save the bickering I feel myself getting drawn into it.
I will not give out the exact location of where the cut was from just for approval of some unknown Internet personalty. I'll get the cut to Rick and let the flowers do the talking. That's all anyone will here from me.
In peace
respect for trying to bring her back bro,thats all i'm trying to do as well....the cut i acquired infested me with pm and i had to kill off my christmas run this year and thus fuck up my rotations going forward ,so its cost me big time and dont even really wanna smoke any cheese tbh....i just stumbled across the cut,thought fuck this is more than likely it and thought it my duty almost to get on here,get it verified and shared with the community,.

bimblebrains_1

people are pissed about you sending a cut labeled as brightsides to a usa clone seller before you sent one in here, i get it,,without getting the old boys stamp,,it was bound to happen,, brightsides whole thing was sending it out for free ,,at first i was kinda winded,,

But thats by the by,,,it's been done now,,,the only thing that really matters now is checking it and making sure brightsides legacy is well kept,

my only concern now is that if you are incorrect and that cut is not brightsides,, then people will grow it chanting brightsides name and end up smoking something that is not his,,they won't get the appropriate impression,,,the appropriate impression is everything to me
hopefully it is it as man as like you say it will cause a whole lot more confusion going forward,we just need to get the real deal in peoples hands again so its never lost again and put this whole fiasco to bed lol.......this is why i'm on here too bro,no matter who comes from,the matter just needs dealing with once and for all

TheDarkStorm

Looks abit diffrent to brightsides...guess it might be an idea to see it in bloom.....some of brightsides clones started giving that orange spoting like on your pics....an has a very afghan skunk type of look to the leaves....with quite afew leaves having that double seration on the center finger half way up just 3 on one side of the finger an not the other....

TheDarkStorm

This cut is the sweeter version that smells like actual cheddar cheese but gives way to blues and looses it's funk. It's NOTHING like the real cheese cut which is just RAW, powerful, intrusive, putrid funk. The cut below is a nice plant but not what I was looking for.. displacing the double serrated myth here. Its environmental as you can see below. One plant three different environments View attachment 18798993 View attachment 18798995
View attachment 18798990

Im pretty certain this is one of the afghan cheese phenotypes that were coming out of the regular hgf cheese seed.....

HazyDaze420

Here's an Example of what darkstorm mentions about the centre middle finger serrations on the original.
20230107_182351.jpg

HazyDaze420

it's a solid trait the way it exhibits half way up the leaf quite regularly in very similar fashions, as others have duly noted.
Obviously we can't go by this trait alone, it has to tie in with as many other original traits as possible for a positive I.D, of course.

Last edited:

BrokenEnglish

Look guys. I got the cut labelled as such. I have no affiliation to any of you lot on here. So why would I come here first like it's my home. Not one single cut has been sold, I told the dude to change the name on his listing. No drama. Right?
I've come here in good faith to tell icmag my story as there is obviously an ongoing cheese saga. All I have been doing is looking for the cheese that MY old mate had back in the day i wasnt looking for brightsides cut. Around 2005 i got given some weed by a dude in his 50s who grew it in his loft. Told me it was cheese and it was the best tasting herb id ever had in my life..at that time there was a mega drought and no weed was getting over from dam. Before then id never even heard of cheese. After thst time i started seeing more and more cheese but it just wasnt the same as the one my old mate had. I have found that cut again. Brightside or not its what I was looking for.
I have been given fake after fake after fake too and had to wade through my fair share of watered down crap... honestly I wish I'd have just kept it to myself

bimblebrains_1

Look guys. I got the cut labelled as such. I have no affiliation to any of you lot on here. So why would I come here first like it's my home. Not one single cut has been sold, I told the dude to change the name on his listing. No drama. Right?
I've come here in good faith to tell icmag my story as there is obviously an ongoing cheese saga. All I have been doing is looking for the cheese that MY old mate had back in the day i wasnt looking for brightsides cut. Around 2005 i got given some weed by a dude in his 50s who grew it in his loft. Told me it was cheese and it was the best tasting herb id ever had in my life..at that time there was a mega drought and no weed was getting over from dam. Before then id never even heard of cheese. After thst time i started seeing more and more cheese but it just wasnt the same as the one my old mate had. I have found that cut again. Brightside or not its what I was looking for.
I have been given fake after fake after fake too and had to wade through my fair share of watered down crap... honestly I wish I'd have just kept it to myself
folks be hard work on these forums i find for sure,not just this one i mean btw

BrokenEnglish

So how did it end up being tagged @brightside cut when it came off someone called weedwizard? True hasn't had brightside's cut since being in Spain as far as I understood, I was with him last week and we spoke about cheese of course. @truecannabliss

We're close though!!

Peace
That's how it come to me. My buddy got it from Liverpool via wizard then straight to me after being vegged and cloned.

bimblebrains_1

On another note, all be it bit of a sidetrack....just took down this boss skunk from blue skies vienna,i know the guy is pretty much universally hated so id rather not get in to all that but there's some cool stuff in those packs,rather hit and miss as not worked lines tho but he did state that...This one is sharp chemical with a touch of berry and a proper rotten meat/fox shit type undertone(skunky?) i've never smelt a skunk as in the animal,very greasy resin...i hope that the rotten smell stays as she dry's, as a couple other one's lost it in the cure or by the end of flower and went sweet,but they were no where near as rotten as this one so fingers crossed...
sorry for the rant,main reason i'm posting about her is the double leaf serrations very similar to the cheese
20230106_210323.jpg
20230106_210529.jpg
20230106_210846.jpg

cheers bimble

jahshaka

On another note, all be it bit of a sidetrack....just took down this boss skunk from blue skies vienna,i know the guy is pretty much universally hated so id rather not get in to all that but there's some cool stuff in those packs,rather hit and miss as not worked lines tho but he did state that...This one is sharp chemical with a touch of berry and a proper rotten meat/fox shit type undertone(skunky?) i've never smelt a skunk as in the animal,very greasy resin...i hope that the rotten smell stays as she dry's, as a couple other one's lost it in the cure or by the end of flower and went sweet,but they were no where near as rotten as this one so fingers crossed...
sorry for the rant,main reason i'm posting about her is the double leaf serrations very similar to the cheese
View attachment 18799419 View attachment 18799420 View attachment 18799421
cheers bimble
nice looking plant mate

William76

Quite right mate!,if it came to u as the brightside why call it anything else?,until proved otherwise, and as u say,u owe nothing to no one but the person who gave u it.as u say ull give Rick a cut,can't say fairer than that.75