What's new

Tygas 2K Flip-flop.

Tyga

Veteran
DAMN! Just finished a long day in the garden ready for a nap... haha. Unfortunately I don't have any sort of sink/drain in the room so I have to use a submersible pump and pump all my waste water into 5 gallon buckets and then proceed to lug them up 3 sets of stairs. Talk about a PITA!
On a good note I set up the blumats and fired up the MH today... Set up so the exhaust is going right outside. Temps didn't rise about 78F when I was there but I'll make sure to check what the MAX temp was when I head over in the morning. Hopefully these girls will start bushing out heavy... Plan on flipping on Oct. 1st so they will have a solid month of veg under the MH. As for the Pre98 crosses,Chem4,HH,MBS I think since I have such a large number of plants at the moment and this run is mostly "Pheno hunting" I'm going to shoot for a vertical SOG in the other tent since I hear Chem's and sour d's are great for vert since they have such a good stretch on them. I'll post up some pics in a few days..

Tyga

Veteran
Heres a shot of the C99BX1 Girl outdoors... Just threw her in a 20gal pot even though she's 2 weeks into flowering she was so root bound I think she will be happy that I did. :laughing:
s66tew.jpg

Tyga

Veteran
Shes beastin now. How tall is she 3-4 feet? Shes gonna make for some fine smoke:)

I think shes easily pushing 4 feet right now and bushy as all hell! So many tops shooting everywhere. Shes a good 2 weeks into flower right now, just hit her with her first nutes a few days ago. No doubt in my mind she will fill out nice. Hows thinks rollin in your area? Shot u a txt the other day hit me up when ya get a chance.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Will do most def. Getting more minutes today so ill be good to go. Just be careful with all the rain that were getting. I know shes pretty resilient to mold and pest but keep a eye on the sexy mama.

Tyga

Veteran
Will do most def. Getting more minutes today so ill be good to go. Just be careful with all the rain that were getting. I know shes pretty resilient to mold and pest but keep a eye on the sexy mama. <<<<<<<edited to conform with the tou>>>>>>>>

For sure! Sure this a few girls in the garden that wouldn't mind getting knocked up :big grin: Ya I'm gonna head over and give them a good shake to make sure to knock any excess water off her.... but I guess it won't make a difference if the damn rain doesn't stop! Haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyga

Veteran
Update:
So some of the older girls, Chem4xOTM1,HammerHead,MBS, And the ECSD started to show some deficiency's so I HOPEFULLY got it all figured out. On the Chem4's,HH,MBS I upped the feeding of Veg+Bloom to around 800PPM's... Heard from a few members using this line that anything less than that in veg is when they started seeing problems.
The ECSD, and Pre98 crosses also slowly started to show signs also but I caught em' early to the point where the leaves just started getting a little on the pale side. I switched all these over to H3ad's 6/9 formula so I'm going to see which nute I prefer most... I would love to give veg+Bloom a shot since It has silca, and a bloom booster already in it... plus a 1 part is just overall easier but obviously if the 6/9 out performs I'm obviously going to go with that.
Also hit all the girls with a nice foliar spray of magic green by H&G... High in Nitrogen.... So i'm sure the girls will be happy! Heres a few shots.. first 2 are of a Pre98XNL5Haze which is looking very pretty with nice big fans, 3rd/4th is ECSD... and the last is the C99 started to pack on the nuggets... I'm guessing another 6 weeks or so on her?
bg7c7d.jpg

s2d5zc.jpg

28t9y0g.jpg

12226tk.jpg

6paz4z.jpg

G

Guest 315072

its wierd.. i had some plants that looked like crap in the solo cups .. and i put them into 1 gal grow bags and put into flower.. and it looks like totaly different plant nice dark green i dont get it !!! they kinda look like the lil ones u recently posted!

Tyga

Veteran
its wierd.. i had some plants that looked like crap in the solo cups .. and i put them into 1 gal grow bags and put into flower.. and it looks like totaly different plant nice dark green i dont get it !!! they kinda look like the lil ones u recently posted!

Thanks for peepin' homie!, Yeah I just switched over to coco so i'm still working in to kinks. In coco plants will usually start to show signs of deficiency's getting the lighter color when they used up everything in the soil... Transplant's usually do the trick!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
cindy is beastin! i would love to get a pic of her shes def in beast mode! i really cant wait till you smell that HammerHead in full Bloom!! shes gonna make u got wild and can almost put my last $ that your whole grow room will reak of skunks asshole hahaha :tiphat: we def should link up soon

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
im def gonna try out h3ads 6/9 mix also myself. did breif reading of it but gonna read the whole log begin to end.

Tyga

Veteran
im def gonna try out h3ads 6/9 mix also myself. did breif reading of it but gonna read the whole log begin to end.

Ya for sure man gatta give that purple tinge a run for her money! Just started the 6/9 formula yesterday so I will keep you posted on it. Been threw about 30 pages of h3ads thread so just another 80 or so more to go! Haha. Man really got my fingers crossed on MA passing medical.. It will be on like donkey kong! Def link up soon my schedule has been all over the place lately but we will figure it out for sure.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you guys need to edit your posts where you talk about trading genetics, pollen tincture etc. pls read the site rules for more information. if you force me to do it i will delete whole posts.

Tyga

Veteran
Alright so the girls are really enjoying there new 6/9 feeding and all showing nice lush growth. Getting very tempted to flip these girls... So I think I shall go ahead and do so on sunday maybe. 1st tent will be mostly a phenotype run with the pre98 crosses, MBS,HH, and some Chem4xOTM#1.... 2nd tent is going to be 4 ECSD in 5 gal buckets of coco surrounding a vertical 1K. Just for shits and giggles! Plus it takes way longer than the rest of my strains so If I'm going to run her the whole tent is going to have to consist of ECSD. Heres a few quick shots... Starting to notice different pheno's with the pre98 as you can see in the 2nd pic. Some plants show nice lighter green leaves and some are REALLY dark almost looking purple... This is going to be a great run with an awesome set of genetics thanks to a few good pals :tip hat:
Canopy shot
2v1kb3q.jpg

Different pheno's
x5csjt.jpg

Chem4xOTM,ECSD Tent
358v220.jpg

ECSD.. Bonsai Mom?
107506a.jpg

Tyga

Veteran
Couple shitty bud-shots of the C99BX1 Outside... Starting to pack on some flowers :dance013:
scao3o.jpg

ngyd4w.jpg

Tyga

Veteran
Big update tommorow... ECSD's are getting transplanted into 5gal smart pots, taking cuts off everything and firing up both flower tents.

Tyga

Veteran
Okay! I always start the day with a list of things to do and I just couldn't get it all done today! But I got most of it done...
Took cuts off everything so If I find some keepers I can make sure to keep em' around the garden. Got the whole vertical tent set up with trellis netting... It's not pretty but its up! It was a little shorter than I needed so I stretched that MOFO until I made it work. Secured with zip ties... Man those things are my best friend. :biggrin:
Tonight i'm running a test on the tent to watch temps and see what they peak out at. I had it fired up during the day for a few hours and didn't see it reach over 72F but just for precautionary measures.
Got all the ECSD transplanted into 5 gal buckets and kept one around to use as a mom.
I decided instead of wasting coco, and time transplanting I'm going to flip the girls for the SOG Pre98's,mchaze,HH,MBS, etc. under the t'5s and then transplant them once they are sexed. I know it will cause a little bit of stress but It will be a serious PITA to run all the blumat lines and then have to change it up once they are sexed since I'm not around to hand water the girls twice a day.
Forgot to bring the blumats with me today to soak so it looks like tuesday will be the first day for the ECSD's in the vert tent.
HPS firin' up.
2hmnh2t.jpg

This was before I fixed the netting btw....
34xl2xu.jpg

ECSD in 5gal.
25g44fo.jpg

EZ-cloner filled up
vq7dvm.jpg

Tyga

Veteran
Anyone know at what height my bulb should be at? Bottom of the bulb @ the middle of the canopy?

Tyga

Veteran
u expecting to harvest that c99 when?

Not sure haven't grown out c99 as of yet..all I know is night temps are droppig QUICK around here... Hit 45 degrees the other night. So most likely try to run her as long as weather permits and hope she finishes up nicely.