What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Txgrown's 1st indoor grow

G

I introduced my self already in the intro section. I'm on my 36th day of veg.

Last edited:

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
yeah is that the mother veg area or do you plan to flower there also. what size light is inthat reflector too? lookin good man!

G

Thanks for looking and the welcome,
Being this is my first indoor grow and last grow for that matter ya'll could see a diaster happen.. In the mean time grow baby grow,please......

Last edited:
Looks real good for your first grow mate! I wouldnt worry about mixin em up...by flowering you might be able to tell em apart

G

Update: They have put on some inches since last week.

Last edited:
G

11 days into flowering sex is starting to show,

Last edited:
G

Thanks DirtySouth and Boink

I'm freaking stoked :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

Still looking nice and Healthy. Did you cull the slower smaller plants? I hate doing that, but sometimes it must be done.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
DirtySouth said:
Still looking nice and Healthy. Did you cull the slower smaller plants? I hate doing that, but sometimes it must be done.
Of course,,there's allways breaking the neck :bat:
It takes a little time to heal,thuss slowing the fast ones down.
Plus the horemones the plant sends to the wound site,help the bud above the break fatter(this is what my mentor,tells me).
Looks like a little S&M is in order with the tall one :whip:

PEACE;1TT

G

Twisted & Dirty South Thanks for stopping by, I dont get much company,lol

I have a few ideers and some excellent no-name bag seed.

Last edited: