What's new

TWxBM Budsites Gallery

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey friends..has anyone been following my Kryptonite Trainwreck x Bluemoonshine grow..it's in my signature and it's now time to share the flower pix here in this Flower Pix forum. I will be adding the close ups and macros from these girls to this thread in the next week or so, yup right here!...as for now..budsites galore! These pix are also in the Krypto album in my profile..hope you like the girls and my images. They were all captured, hand held camera, today 09-09-09..in the patch on my knees, just after the sprinklers finished and the sun was just coming up..somebodys gotta do it..Thanks everyone for your views and posts..DD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking plants! Really dig that first shot too, something really special going on there with the light.

Always a pleasure to see your work doobieduck, thanks for sharing.

baet

awesome, love the look of that plant, cool looking outdoor sog, looks like a pulled over plant. following this

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Just like fishing, got to be up and early to catch the good ones.

Love the smell of freshly watered mj in the morning... bottle it up and sell that scent, like strolling
rotate.gif
thru a sticky dewy meadow of ganja.

Those are nice pics DD, I will be back for more.....peace, Canna

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raco..thanks..make it a recliner lol, Mr. Bo thank you too..yes the sun was just peaking through and the heat was evaporating the water from the sprinklers, a fogging effect..yes I stood there quite awhile shooting acrossed it, never know what yur getting till the download. Baet, Teresa, Mr. G...welcome you guys and thanks, Sleepy wish you were here too. It was a quiet peaceful morning other than my shutter clicking away. Bird good to see you old friend...and it's a Canon..don't let those Nikon peeps know. Canna i'm an old fisherman from way back..yup I get it..and the scent today was sweeeeet! Thanks everyone, I'll be back in a day or two..DD

Last edited:
J

JackTheGrower

How in the hell have I not seen your thread before DD? Inspiring.. I love the way the other flowers set up the light.

Amazing!

1000ARMSofKALI

its beautiful, DD, it looks like nice crop too, im sure it will be killer smoke...i love outdoors over everything.. again beautiful!

kali

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
sooo beautiful, wow man! everything from you is always of the higest quality. thx for being so sharing and caring!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More pix before the chop..

More pix before the chop..

Big thank you everyone for your visits..I just can't get enough of these girls at sunrise..I'm chopping very soon so here is a 4 pack of pix from this morning..they are fattening and ripe now..DD

Nik Dynosaur

DD your plants always get me with their extreme beauty. I love you. thats all there is to it. I wish you'd marry my daughter!

how many plants are in that little plot?

I hope to see more before you chop, or maybe after ;)

take care, my dear friend.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DD your plants always get me with their extreme beauty. I love you. thats all there is to it. I wish you'd marry my daughter!

how many plants are in that little plot?
Nik..you made my day with those comments..I probally couldn't keep her, yur daughter happy..I'm 54 and fading fast..plus the wifey of 37 years would not approve! Thanks for the complements friend..there are only two girls in those pix..just trained low and spread out to about 8 feet now. DD.

Latest posts

Latest posts