What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TWshoot67’s 3rd grow

twshoot67

I am going to kill some :( I have had no luck with autos

but have lots of beans to work with

and thanking him for the info

all the best and be safe

Dequilo
All good brother , I hear ya. I’m not as lucky as you I only picked up a 3 pack of Fat Banana Autoflower. Now I already grew Girl Scout Cookies Auto flower and had no issues, unless you want to count the one girl
that had some funky leaves and lagged behind the other girl In the early stages. But she bounced back and fell just short in the end to the first girl. So this was new to me. I haven’t had issues in the past other then seeds that didn’t pop at all they were duds

twshoot67

Well guys not sure if this will work or if these girls will bounce back and show their resiliency but I guess in another couple weeks I’ll know for sure. Here’s what I did, I’m saying it’s the soil and possibly the lights didn’t help beings they were a little high in their LUX readings. Not crazy high but high non the less. So I flushed , and transplanted into a Coco Perlite Organic & Natural mix. I also have this Mycorrhizal Innoculant power that it calls for 1- teaspoon per gal distilled water. Well I made it 1/2 strength since these girls are hurting, but it’s supposed to help with feeding the roots and get a nice root network going. I’ve watch a few videos of guys who use this in transplanting seedlings they’ll sprinkle a little of the powder straight in the soil and place their babies in 1 gal pots that can go straight into their 5 gal pots for permanent growing. Others have put them in other pots like solo cups or manure cups. Anyways they took pics after growing a few weeks in these smaller vessels and the root structure is unbelievable. So while my babies are in recovery mode I’m going to mix up my own soil for the future. I have a 10lb. block of CocoCoir and 2 8qt. bags of Perlite to start with, maybe get some worm castings to add. Figure I’ll read up what others mixed others have had success. Here are some pics of the materials and some pics of the girls today. I transplanted into manure cups that can go straight into the 5 gal bags if they survive. If not I have a couple other seeds from Royal Queen that were going to be my next grow. Still keeping my fingers crossed.
IMG_0230.jpeg
IMG_0232.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg
IMG_0235.jpeg
IMG_0236.jpeg

twshoot67

They’re alive but growing very slowly. I’m giving it one more week and if there no substantial change I will start some new seeds and start all over. I think they’ve been stunted. Thanks for asking.

twshoot67

The Fat Banana has white hairs and it‘s the height of a seedling so not sure how it can be in this state as it hasn’t had anytime to veg at all so I’m sure it will die off. Don know enough about Autoflowers to say it has a chance , here’s some pics I just took now! These are 6 days since last pics taken and there’s really no growth. So my plan was to give them a few weeks to see if they bounce back but it’s not looking too good imo.
IMG_0297.jpeg

IMG_0298.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts