What's new

Two Tents 4 Perpetual Puffing

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Busy day yesterday. Harvested, cleaned tent, and got next round transplanted into the 30 gallon horizons no till pot.

Harvested and cleaned the whole tent really well then started getting next round in place.

Started by removing the mulch layer off the top of the soil surface, then marked around the pots and dug the holes out. Put a fat handful of fresh EWC from my worm bin in the bottom of each hole and sprinkled some Mycorrhizae and Azospirillium in the bottom of the hole before plugging the plants in and lightly firming them into place. Then added the soil I removed when making the holes back on top and then spread the rest of the 1/2 gallon pail of EWC and replaced the mulch layer back on top. Watered them in lightly and placed the lower trellis screen for training purposes. Shouldn't need much veg time here with the plants pre-vegged pretty decent in the veg tent.

Inner-Chi OG back left, SFV OG back right, Ghost OG front left and King Louis XIII OG front right.

fetch?photoid=18005783.jpg

fetch?photoid=18005784.jpg

fetch?photoid=18005786.jpg

fetch?photoid=18005791.jpg

fetch?photoid=18005789.jpg

fetch?photoid=18005788.jpg

fetch?photoid=18005787.jpg

fetch?photoid=18005790.jpg

fetch?photoid=18005786.jpg

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 1 12/12 (two days ago)

Inner-Chi OG back left, SFV OG back right, Ghost OG front left, King Louis XIII OG front right

fetch?photoid=18014935.jpg

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 4.5 12/12 (end of day 4, start of day 5)

fetch?photoid=18016682.jpg

The entire plant from last run minus the buds has been added back to the mulch layer to become part of the soil once again. Since I dont have any isopods or millipedes to do the bulk of the shredding, I took the dried stems and chopped them up then used an old coffee grinder to grind the stems up. The worms, springtails, white and brown mites will do the rest of the work breaking down the material along with the bacteria and fungi in the soil. The leaves aren't an issue as they break down reasonably fast but the woody stems would take some time to break down if left whole, grinding them will definitely expedite the process of the material being broken down.

fetch?photoid=18016695.jpg

fetch?photoid=18016696.jpg

fetch?photoid=18016698.jpg

fetch?photoid=18016697.jpg

fetch?photoid=18016699.jpg

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Man....Glad to see someone else doing the sand/silt/clay. Funny how the more simple we get the better things get...
How much more terpy are you noticing things in veg? Dramatic difference, and even seedlings showing abnormally high odor?

Im starting from scratch in the same setup.... 39x39 tent with a FC-E3000, and you are doing a amazing job mate... Props.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man....Glad to see someone else doing the sand/silt/clay. Funny how the more simple we get the better things get...
How much more terpy are you noticing things in veg? Dramatic difference, and even seedlings showing abnormally high odor?

Im starting from scratch in the same setup.... 39x39 tent with a FC-E3000, and you are doing a amazing job mate... Props.

This run was gassier on the terp profile than the last two runs of this cut, I last ran 4 years ago.

I agree it's interesting how it seems like when I transplant into the pot in about 10-14 days they just hit really good health and it feels like they have tapped into and formed their natural root zone where they have roots feeding on high organic matter and humus layers and also have access to heavy mineral deposits in the clay, silt, sand layer.

Happy for you on the new setup, I think your going to like it. That's the same size tent and nearly identical light as I have here and it's been serving me pretty well so far.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inner-Chi harvest trimmed and curing, smoking good already with barely any cure time so far

fetch?photoid=18019089.jpg

gizmo666

a truly impressive harvest from one plant :tiphat:
love your way of reusing what was left over but your room must have some aroma in there
good luck with your new grow

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Do you think the wrap around the medium could be detrimental perhaps?
Maybe add a fan on the roots + no wrap.... More oxygen to the roots, from water, and the atmosphere/fan.... Plus because of added evaporation a faster cycling of water(hydrogen/oxygen).....
Perhaps have a deep tub/tray underneath so you can bottom feed/water so that water is wicked for a perfect even saturation, allowing for a perfectly even evaporation also.
Plus of course perlite %s but...yeaaaa

Such a good grow mang, the MarsHydro fc3000, and a 3x3 tent is capable of showcasing the maximum potential for even the "hardest" wild NLD landrace types... What a time to be alive, and witness such powerful technology, powerful cannabis.... I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you find some crazy keeper phenos that change the game brada.... Sand Silt and Clay!!!!!!!!!!!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably the last round of heavy training/tucking done last night on day 8 and now will let them grow vertically.

fetch?photoid=18019910.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Are you just giving plain RO water or are you adding something to the water? They look happy and healthy. 😎

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you just giving plain RO water or are you adding something to the water? They look happy and healthy. 😎

For the most part yes but most waterings I add BioAg Ful-Humix humic acids and I also add a few mL of homemade KNF style ferments here and there, maybe 1-3x a week up until mid-late flower. Less is more though, soil and soil food web does most the work in this setup.