What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two Scandinavian tourists killed in the Atlas mountains

Dog Star

Veteran
Am never goes so deep in Islam but we have here experience as our granfathers
was protect West Europe for 500 years of invasion and in same time tryed to
not loose land..

maybe this recent things that happends in Morocco give us insight that security is
really in big danger,also they catched fast killers and i dont know for how much
they will get sentance but i think they laws and jails are pretty harsh..

it will not help them claiming those in ISIS name as Morocco is famous for frienship
with USA,they have their agents there so this "terrorists" will not have great time
when pressure comes on them.. maybe they could get death sentance also..

Morocco definitly have more benefit from turists than from 3 stupid rapping killers..

we will sees how they will react further with those 3 idiots,but i dont think that great days
are infront of them.. i belive they will suffer for their wrongdoings..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When you look deeply into the religious books and scriptures of not just the cult of Islam - but other cults/religions you can find much barbarity, massacre, sacrifice and bloodshed - and in Islam it is openly encouraged to be a warrior against anyone who is not islamic - since their aim is to always make an islamic state or Califate by conquering other lands, and taking what they wanted then forcing them to convert to islam or die. Once you are born or convert to Islam - there is no going back - unless you want a death sentence for apostasy.

The killers of these Scandinavian ladies were probably only educated in a Madrasah - if at all :

In English, the term madrasah usually refers to the specifically Islamic institutions. A typical Islamic school usually offers two courses of study: a ḥifẓ course teaching memorization of the Qur'an (the person who commits the entire Qur'an to memory is called a ḥāfiẓ); and an ʻālim course leading the candidate to become an accepted scholar in the community. A regular curriculum includes courses in Arabic, tafsir (Qur'anic interpretation), sharīʻah (Islamic law), hadiths (recorded sayings and deeds of Muhammad), mantiq (logic), and Muslim history. In the Ottoman Empire, during the Early Modern Period, the study of hadiths was introduced by Süleyman I. Depending on the educational demands, some madaris also offer additional advanced courses in Arabic literature, English and other foreign languages, as well as science and world history. Ottoman madaris along with religious teachings also taught "styles of writing, grammary, syntax, poetry, composition, natural sciences, political sciences, and etiquette."

People of all ages attend, and many often move on to becoming imams. The certificate of an ʻālim, for example, requires approximately twelve years of study. A good number of the ḥuffāẓ (plural of ḥāfiẓ) are the product of the madaris. The madaris also resemble colleges, where people take evening classes and reside in dormitories. An important function of the madaris is to admit orphans and poor children in order to provide them with education and training. Madaris may enroll female students; however, they study separately from the men.

*so if they did get any education - maybe it was just learning about the Qu'ran and the life of their perfect prophet Mohammed - which they try to emulate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrasa

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have seen a documentary on these Madrasa's in Pakistan where they are forced to recite the Qu'ran over and over and over again vebatim, and correctly or they are beaten - so in effect they are indoctrinated/forced into believing that the Islamic scriptures are holy and can never be questioned - since Mohammed was the prophet that heard the word of god, and this was literally translated into the Qu'ran - and so it is un-questionable to them - and can never be changed.

So it is quite possible that these killers were forcibly indoctrinated into this murderous cult virtually from birth - and were just trying to follow in the footsteps of their prophet, who abused, enslaved and murdered many women and men - all who were not Islamic - as these Scandinavian women were not.

When you combine low intelligence with brainwashing/indoctrination - you produce the soldiers of Allah - who are encouraged to bring the jihad to anyone who is not islamic.

* yes troutman - Mohammed married a 6 year old and reportedly was having full marital relations with her by the time she was 9 years old - so they seem not to have any regard for keeping to any age of consent, and often abuse kids - we have had a HUGE problem with this in the UK - with thousands of British children being groomed, raped and abused by islamists over the past 30 years or so - the British government tried to cover this up - and the full picture has only come to light quite recently - and this is TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS.

Last edited:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Sorry to bring things to a very base level but I would just love 1minute in a cell with one of these monsters,
Just one little minute, ,,s2

Right on Bro. Yesterday I saw SS-GB, there was a "nice" torture method which I saw the first time. A fishing hook deep in the throat and just pull a little,.....

EvergreenState

When president Trump stopped all immigration from middle eastern countries, Islamic countries, by saying that the people coming from those countries should be thoroughly vetted first before entering the country, he was called an Islamaphobe and a racist. He was trying to make sure the US didn't allow people to come into the country who would spread this kind of filth and for that he was scorned the world over and portrayed as this awful, disgusting, racist, fascist type person.

I thank him everyday for the common sense he used. He was basing his decision, not only on what happened after 9/11 but also on the recent history of Europen countries who allowed very open immigration, required by the European union, from middle eastern countries.

After seeing what has happened in Europe, he clearly saw the obvious, terrible problems that arose from such ignorant immigration policies and took steps to try and prevent that from happening in the US. Heaven forbid though that anyone veer from the path of the new, the one and only, true religion of our time, multiculturalism. Anyone who does not believe will be shamed, laughed at for their ignorance, scorned and labeled as a hateful racist.

What is multiculturalism really? In practice it is the belief that if all of the people from the world's different cultures were to live together, that we would all learn to understand each other and then we would live in harmony. It's yet another shallow, simplistic and idealistic theory, it's only a theory people, that of course will never work. The reason it will never work is that different cultures have many very different beliefs and values that are often incompatible with other cultures. It's not as if people from one culture will suddenly change what they believe or how they behave just because they have changed their geographic location.

If you take multiculturalism to it's logical conclusion, everybody from different cultures living together, people from different cultures marrying each other and over maybe a century, we get to the point where we all pretty much look alike, will be one result. Then over this period of time, we continue as we are doing now, to control speech, thought and behavior through regulation, then what you would have is not multiculturalism but monoculturalism. My God how terribly boring would that
be? We all look the same, think the same, believe the same things and live the same kind of lifestyles; sounds like robots to me.

What would eventually happen through this homogenation process is not this utopian dream where you have all of these different, interesting cultures living together as one big happy family but an erasure of different cultures through thought, behavior, lifestyle and speech controls.

Currently thought, speech and behavior controls are being enforced by public shaming, slander, humiliation, embarrassment and attempts at ruining people's lives for anyone who dares to veer from the holy path of multiculturalism. Many regulations and laws have also been passed to use the power of the state to enforce compliance with the new, holy religion of multiculturism. People seem to need a new religion everytime they abolish the old ones. Multiculturalism is nothing more than a new utopian religious belief that will supposedly lead to heaven on earth. The old religions sought to control, thought, speech and behavior and so does this new one. We even have violent, hateful zealots who take to the streets to protest and shame any nonbelievers.

So how does this relate to these poor young women who were brutally murdered? Everyone knows that many of the Scandanavian countries are very strong proponents of multiculturalism and the young are heavily indoctrinated into this belief system throughout their lives. I have no doubt that these poor young women were true believers. How else could you explain their behavior?
As a white male from the west, there is no way in hell that I would ever go casually hiking and camping in a predominately Islamic country. It's very sad that I don't feel safe to do that because I only get this one life and I'd love to be able to travel the world safely but the current reality is that there are someplaces I cannot safely go. There is that pesky word REALITY again. It keeps popping up.

I feel very sorry that these young women were brainwashed into naively believing that all cultures are good and to not believe that is racist and in this case, Islamophobic. So their new religion of multiculturalism taught them to ignore REALITY and got them killed. The reality is that Morocco has many radical Islamists who hate people of western cultures with a passion and want nothing more than the opportunity to kill them. Knowing that reality, what young, western, white woman in her right mind would casually go hiking and camping in that country? The answer is, of course, someone who isn't in her right mind. A person in their right mind deals in reality. These girls were acting out their utopian fantasy of multiculturalism. La ti da, people are wonderful, all cultures are amazing and I'm not a racist, so I'm going to go wherever I want and do whatever I want. Reality is a harsh mistress to all who ignore her.

I blame the proponents of this fantastical belief system of multiculturalism, for these girls deaths. The government and educational systems who have forced this belief system on young people and who have indoctrinated them.

My hope for mankind is that, regardless of what we to try to make this planet some kind of idealistic heaven, we come to the realization that heaven on earth is a fantasy and that it's not ever going to happen. You know what? That's ok and there is nothing wrong with Earth not being a heaven.

Everytime, throughout the course of history, we try to make heaven on earth happen we only make it worse. The reason it makes it worse is that force is always used to try to make it happen. We try to force people to think how we think, force them to believe how we believe, force them to act how we act. We want them to speed up their evolution at a rate that is not natural, so they can catch up with our, "more superior"( hence the righteousness) way of living. Guess what? They naturally fight back because they are not ready to give up everything they believe in. Cultural beliefs and ways of living that have been ingrained in them over thousands of years. What ends up happening is the righteous feel so strongly that they want the others to change right now, that they will casually drop hundreds of bombs on them thinking that horrific and terrifying brute force will force them to change.

People forget that the most powerful thing in the world is example. If people are living in such a way that looks, from the outside, to be a happier, healthier and a far more enjoyable way of living than the one they are currently living, they will change. Gradually, slowly but surely.

Before you go trying to change another culture though you need to ask yourself, are people in our culture really happy with their lives?

Last edited by a moderator:

Green Squall

I didn't think this story could get any worse until I read the video was sent to one of the victims mother. I just can't imagine.
The death penalty hasn't been used since the early 90's, but apparently the people of Morocco are calling for their execution. Since this is such a high profile case, I wonder if these savages are being help separately from the general population?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I agree mostly with all you say here EvergreenState because daily I am seeing problems within the UK due to this forced multi-culti experiment that brings millions of generally poor and uneducated people who have been indoctrinated into a toxic ideology into the country - and they just carry on as if they were back in their original nations - often with no regard for the rule of law in the UK - since the laws laid down by their medieval cult supersede any laws in our nation - where we are very welcoming - giving them all they need for a decent life.

This massive influx of immigrants has caused massive unrest amongst the British people - since they were never asked if they wanted millions of mostly dependent and mostly illiterate people living for free next door to them - who take advantage of all the free medical/dental/education and public services that the indigenous working population has paid into all of their lives - to the point where the hospitals and schools are overflowing - and the country gets into even greater debt to pay for all these newcomers.

Crime has soared mainly due to many of these newcomers taking advantage of a system at breaking point - due to the police not having enough funds to actually police the country properly - and they are frightened to be called 'racist' if they even report on certain crimes that these people commit - as we have seen with all these Pakistani muslim grooming gangs in just about every major town or city in the country - who are preying on our children daily en masse.

The political ideology of Islam is absolutely totalitarian and fascistic to the extreme - if you don't believe me then read the Islamic holy books as I have done - and it is completely against the norms, freedoms and liberties we have manage to win which my ancestors fought and died for over the past 500 years or so.

Many of these people refuse to integrate into society and accept our culture and way of life - because Islam tells them to take over and conquer any place that is not islamic - and that's why so many are abusing our generosity and working against us.

* I have got into this before in THE KALERGI plan thread - please check it out: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=348315

When president Trump stopped all immigration from middle eastern countries, Islamic countries, by saying that the people coming from those countries should be thoroughly vetted first before entering the country, he was called an Islamaphobe and a racist. He was trying to make sure the US didn't allow people to come into the country who would spread this kind of filth and for that he was scorned the world over and portrayed as this awful, disgusting, racist, fascist type person.

I thank him everyday for the common sense he used. He was basing his decision, not only on what happened after 9/11 but also on the recent history of Europen countries who allowed very open immigration, required by the European union, from middle eastern countries.

After seeing what has happened in Europe, he clearly saw the obvious, terrible problems that arose from such ignorant immigration policies and took steps to try and prevent that from happening in the US. Heaven forbid though that anyone veer from the path of the new, the one and only, true religion of our time, multiculturalism. Anyone who does not believe will be shamed, laughed at for their ignorance, scorned and labeled as a hateful racist.

What is multiculturalism really? In practice it is the belief that if all of the people from the world's different cultures were to live together, that we would all learn to understand each other and then we would live in harmony. It's yet another shallow, simplistic and idealistic theory, it's only a theory people, that of course will never work. The reason it will never work is that different cultures have many very different beliefs and values that are often incompatible with other cultures. It's not as if people from one culture will suddenly change what they believe or how they behave just because they have changed their geographic location.

If you take multiculturalism to it's logical conclusion, everybody from different cultures living together, people from different cultures marrying each other and over maybe a century, we get to the point where we all pretty much look alike, will be one result. Then over this period of time, we continue as we are doing now, to control speech, thought and behavior through regulation, then what you would have is not multiculturalism but monoculturalism. My God how terribly boring would that
be? We all look the same, think the same, believe the same things and live the same kind of lifestyles; sounds like robots to me.

What would eventually happen through this homogenation process is not this utopian dream where you have all of these different, interesting cultures living together as one big happy family but an erasure of different cultures through thought, behavior, lifestyle and speech controls.

Currently thought, speech and behavior controls are being enforced by public shaming, slander, humiliation, embarrassment and attempts at ruining people's lives for anyone who dares to veer from the holy path of multiculturalism. Many regulations and laws have also been passed to use the power of the state to enforce compliance with the new, holy religion of multiculturism. People seem to need a new religion everytime they abolish the old ones. Multiculturalism is nothing more than a new utopian religious belief that will supposedly lead to heaven on earth. The old religions sought to control, thought, speech and behavior and so does this new one. We even have violent, hateful zealots who take to the streets to protest and shame any nonbelievers.

So how does this relate to these poor young women who were brutally murdered? Everyone knows that many of the Scandanavian countries are very strong proponents of multiculturalism and the young are heavily indoctrinated into this belief system throughout their lives. I have no doubt that these poor young women were true believers. How else could you explain their behavior?
As a white male from the west, there is no way in hell that I would ever go casually hiking and camping in a predominately Islamic country. It's very sad that I don't feel safe to do that because I only get this one life and I'd love to be able to travel the world safely but the current reality is that there are someplaces I cannot safely go. There is that pesky word REALITY again. It keeps popping up.

I feel very sorry that these young women were brainwashed into naively believing that all cultures are good and to not believe that is racist and in this case, Islamophobic. So their new religion of multiculturalism taught them to ignore REALITY and got them killed. The reality is that Morocco has many radical Islamists who hate people of western cultures with a passion and want nothing more than the opportunity to kill them. Knowing that reality, what young, western, white woman in her right mind would casually go hiking and camping in that country? The answer is, of course, someone who isn't in her right mind. A person in their right mind deals in reality. These girls were acting out their utopian fantasy of multiculturalism. La ti da, people are wonderful, all cultures are amazing and I'm not a racist, so I'm going to go wherever I want and do whatever I want. Reality is a harsh mistress to all who ignore her.

I blame the proponents of this fantastical belief system of multiculturalism, for these girls deaths. The government and educational systems who have forced this belief system on young people and who have indoctrinated them.

My hope for mankind is that, regardless of what we to try to make this planet some kind of idealistic heaven, we come to the realization that heaven on earth is a fantasy and that it's not ever going to happen. You know what? That's ok and there is nothing wrong with Earth not being a heaven.

Everytime, throughout the course of history, we try to make heaven on earth happen we only make it worse. The reason it makes it worse is that force is always used to try to make it happen. We try to force people to think how we think, force them to believe how we believe, force them to act how we act. We want them to speed up their evolution at a rate that is not natural, so they can catch up with our, "more superior"( hence the righteousness) way of living. Guess what? They naturally fight back because they are not ready to give up everything they believe in. Cultural beliefs and ways of living that have been ingrained in them over thousands of years. What ends up happening is the righteous feel so strongly that they want the others to change right now, that they will casually drop hundreds of bombs on them thinking that horrific and terrifying brute force will force them to change.

People forget that the most powerful thing in the world is example. If people are living in such a way that looks, from the outside, to be a happier, healthier and a far more enjoyable way of living than the one they are currently living, they will change. Gradually, slowly but surely.

Before you go trying to change another culture though you need to ask yourself, are people in our culture really happy with their lives?

Yes - these murderous Islamists who savagely killed/beheaded the two Scandinavian women - filmed the whole thing on one of the girls phones and uploaded it to her FB account so that all her family and friends saw her tragic death first - how frikk'in sick is that?

I didn't think this story could get any worse until I read the video was sent to one of the victims mother. I just can't imagine.
The death penalty hasn't been used since the early 90's, but apparently the people of Morocco are calling for their execution. Since this is such a high profile case, I wonder if these savages are being help separately from the general population?

Last edited:

St. Phatty

I agree mostly with all you say here EvergreenState because daily I am seeing problems within the UK due to this forced multi-culti experiment that brings millions of generally poor and uneducated people who have been indoctrinated into a toxic ideology into the country - and they just carry on as if they were back in their original nations - often with no regard for the rule of law in the UK - since the laws laid down by their medieval cult supersede any laws in our nation - where we are very welcoming - giving them all they need for a decent life.

This massive influx of immigrants has caused massive unrest amongst the British people - since they were never asked if they wanted millions of mostly dependent and mostly illiterate people living for free next door to them - who take advantage of all the free medical/dental/education and public services that the indigenous working population has paid into all of their lives - to the point where the hospitals and schools are overflowing - and the country gets into even greater debt to pay for all these newcomers.

They were obviously better off living in the desert.

Seems like the countries that sent troops to be Israel's security guards also accepted an arrangement where they got the violently uprooted refugees that resulted.

Of course those refugees are angry, I would be too.

It's one thing for those transplanted refugees to find themselves in London & other towns, given welfare, but still hating the new arrangement.

I would give them a one way ticket back to their country of birth, and an AR10 to defend themselves when they get there.

As far as Islam itself, because of the repression of sexual expression in formal Islam, both sexes are a little uptight and I think that has profound cultural implications.

OK so we'll just dispense with the PC stuff.

Remember Jocelyn Elders, Clinton's Secretary of Education who advocated teaching school-children how to masturbate ? Does she speak Farsi ? Those young Muslim men need to be given an outlet for their normal human body functions.

And while I'm being non-PC - just think of the situation in the Muslim country-side. The men may not have access to women, but there are lots of sheep. Or goats. Or cows.

Maybe if they were allowed more quality time with English live-stock, there would be fewer conflicts ?

Yeah I know it's disgusting but many of the Muslim refugees in England are in freakishly un-natural situations for them.

Mostly I think they all need to be sent back to their home planets, at Israel's expense.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
They were obviously better off living in the desert.

Actually, no...
But we were certainly better off when they were living in the desert...

Please, no offence meant man, but I like the non-politically correct side of you a whole lot better than the other...

troutman

Seed Whore
The reality is that there's Muslim jihadists in the UK now too.

One person was arrested in late Sept to October of this year because he actually live streamed a video on
YouTube where he mentioned going down to Speaker's Corner London, Hyde Park and chopping somebody's
head off. MI5 and the terrorist squad got him the next day. The matter is still before the court now and
that person is currently banned from Speaker's Corner.

BTW: I didn't say all Muslims are jihadists before anyone gets mad at me.

St. Phatty

The reality is that there's Muslim jihadists in the UK now too.

Actually, it's quite fitting that there would be Muslim Jihadists in the UK.

The UK gave Palestine to Israel about 101 years ago, starting the whole mess that resulted in the angry Muslims being ejected from their desert homes to the cold freezing streets of England.

referring to the Balfour Declaration, which I believe was dated 1917.

I wonder if the Angry Muslims would respond to Psilocybin Therapy.
that Plus a Barn Full of Sheep -

Yes it's a crazy idea, but compared to what the UK politicians have come up with.

It would work better if they could have some kind of "Islam Revision 2.0" and declare that pre-marital sex is OK in their religion.

Bingo ! Instant coed cohabitation and maybe fewer angry Muslims.

Getting back to the more serious title of the thread, I think growing up in a normal community college coed dorm situation, it's sort of like a time-share for shagging with some homework thrown in.

That's a formative experience for a lot of Americans. I think if the Muslim cultures joined in, I think it would be better all around.

So that's my prescription for world peace - coed dorms at community colleges in Morocco. Coed co-habitation mandatory via Islam Rev. 2.0, even if their parents faint.

Mick

Veteran
Actually, it's quite fitting that there would be Muslim Jihadists in the UK.

The UK gave Palestine to Israel about 101 years ago, starting the whole mess that resulted in the angry Muslims being ejected from their desert homes to the cold freezing streets of England.

referring to the Balfour Declaration, which I believe was dated 1917.

I wonder if the Angry Muslims would respond to Psilocybin Therapy.
that Plus a Barn Full of Sheep -

Yes it's a crazy idea, but compared to what the UK politicians have come up with.

It would work better if they could have some kind of "Islam Revision 2.0" and declare that pre-marital sex is OK in their religion.

Bingo ! Instant coed cohabitation and maybe fewer angry Muslims.

Getting back to the more serious title of the thread, I think growing up in a normal community college coed dorm situation, it's sort of like a time-share for shagging with some homework thrown in.

That's a formative experience for a lot of Americans. I think if the Muslim cultures joined in, I think it would be better all around.

So that's my prescription for world peace - coed dorms at community colleges in Morocco. Coed co-habitation mandatory via Islam Rev. 2.0, even if their parents faint.

So your solution for world peace is for Muslims to become more like Americans? Sounds a bit like "out of the frying pan and into the fire" to me.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
In 1080, the holy Jihad was decalred and the holy war never ended - it is still raging on and still expanding.

Sure, Israel and the Five I’s do a lot of disruption, but they also kill a lot of bad guus who plan to kill as many of us as they can.

The amount of attempts that are foiled either by intelligence or stupidity/luck are staggering.
Do you know how many planes were nearly blown up since 9/11?

Every year, technology advances to keep up with the jihad threats.

These are far from the only Western women savagely killed in the name of Allah.
And check out the comments on the videos of these broadcasted slaughters. Tens of thousands of Muslims cheering and citing the Qu’uran in celebration of another infidel saved from hell by being killed for Allah.

Muslims have many chances to advance their hole nations but they choose to live in squalor so every dollar can go towards jihad.

Islam is 500yrs behind Christianity, and Christianity 500 yrs behind Buddhism.
So Islamic culture is equicalent to Christianity’s Dark Ages. And they are enacting the brital violence just as Christianity did 500 yrs ago.

Voad the Impaler and the Spanish Inquisition get a bad rap, but they saved Europe from Islamic domination.

igrowone

Veteran
Muslims have many chances to advance their hole nations but they choose to live in squalor so every dollar can go towards jihad.

Islam is 500yrs behind Christianity, and Christianity 500 yrs behind Buddhism.
So Islamic culture is equicalent to Christianity’s Dark Ages. And they are enacting the brital violence just as Christianity did 500 yrs ago.

Voad the Impaler and the Spanish Inquisition get a bad rap, but they saved Europe from Islamic domination.

is it the religion or just people caught in a cultural time warp?
poor and ill educated by modern standards, they're behaving like most people would if you time traveled them from a 1000 years ago
and Buddhism has its own violent history, quite different from Christianity but still bloody
point being people can move forward from their religious biases
not going to be quick though

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
From what I can gather - its a clash of ideologies that are so far apart - there could never really be any common ground - and this forced integration - or replacement migration - whatever you want to call it - has been artificially created by corporate interests thru wars and proxy wars all over the middle east and Africa to encourage the people there to leave and seek more fertile pastures in the welcoming west - this all didn't just happen - it was planned.

This has caused many thousands of westerners and migrants to have to suffer - the politicians and industrialists don't suffer - they benefit out of it - its the common people - the vast majority who suffer when you allow what many see as the dregs of the 3rd world into the 1st and let them roam our streets - so much of this sort of news is repressed and/or underreported in most European countries - because this great multi-culti policy of many nations - has obviously failed with all these ghettos and no-go areas springing up where you find concentrations of islamists - who introduce Sharia Law - crime skyrockets - many local people and kids are raped/beaten/bombed/killed/stabbed/beheaded/shot/robbed/run over/home invaded etc

- and this just escalates year on year -

*Some immigrants are great and turn out to be an asset to the nations they migrate too - its not all black and white - but those with an ingrained totalitarian ideology that is determined to some day overthrow what our ancestors and ourselves have built over the centuries to be a civilization that has advanced to a stage far beyond any previous one - are poisonous - and must not be encouraged.

** This guy seems to be able to vocalize what most people I know feel about this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhjvoJatKOY
Message To Offended Muslims

is it the religion or just people caught in a cultural time warp?
poor and ill educated by modern standards, they're behaving like most people would if you time traveled them from a 1000 years ago
and Buddhism has its own violent history, quite different from Christianity but still bloody
point being people can move forward from their religious biases
not going to be quick though

Last edited:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
From what I can gather - its a clash of ideologies that are so far apart - there could never really be any common ground - and this forced integration - or replacement migration - whatever you want to call it - has been artificially created by corporate interests thru wars and proxy wars all over the middle east and Africa to encourage the people there to leave and seek more fertile pastures in the welcoming west - this all didn't just happen - it was planned.

This has caused many thousands of westerners and migrants to have to suffer - the politicians and industrialists don't suffer - they benefit out of it - its the common people - the vast majority who suffer when you allow what many see as the dregs of the 3rd world into the 1st and let them roam our streets - so much of this sort of news is repressed and/or underreported in most European countries - because this great multi-culti policy of many nations - has obviously failed with all these ghettos and no-go areas springing up where you find concentrations of islamists - who introduce Sharia Law - crime skyrockets - many local people and kids are raped/beaten/bombed/killed/stabbed/beheaded/shot/robbed/run over/home invaded etc

- and this just escalates year on year -

*Some immigrants are great and turn out to be an asset to the nations they migrate too - its not all black and white - but those with an ingrained totalitarian ideology that is determined to some day overthrow what our ancestors and ourselves have built over the centuries to be a civilization that has advanced to a stage far beyond any previous one - are poisonous - and must not be encouraged.

** This guy seems to be able to vocalize what most people I know feel about this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhjvoJatKOY
Message To Offended Muslims

Spot on buddy.
Just needs a wider scope.

Indeed, all conflicts are related to the Industries of Energy and Commerce.

King Tut was murdered to take free energy from the people and create an industry of corporate energy production.

The Middle East has always been a highway of trade and exchange.
As corporate caravans began using their lands, Middle-Easteners began defendig their land.
This meant that the corporate powers that be had to defend their shipping routes.
This meant displacement, conquest, and elimination/control of the Middle-Eastern peoples.

All of this shit is many thousands of years old.
But cyclic existence and historical naivetee keeps it all fresh and new smelling.

The best way the Middle-East could resist is by creating free energy.
But anybody and everybody who works on free-energy outside the confines of the powers that be are murdered.
Tesla was the only one allowed to die naturally and thats because they wanted more and more of his inventions.

Latest posts

Latest posts